Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Help I Need More Viewers - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Help I Need More Viewers (233 Views)

Brighto Evicted From Big Brother House + How Viewers Voted / BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) / 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help I Need More Viewers by Parroteevee: 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
Good afternoon Nairalanders , I greet all super mods!
It is not too late to wish Y'all a happy new year 2020, Yea
The reason why I created this account is to create awareness of what I am doing; I started a what'sapp status TV whereby I reach out to viewers with all sorts of updates and job opportunities, serious relationships and every other legit benefits.
I believe you guys can help me to grow my viewers ,we want you all nairalanders to help me get more friends and views to 3000 daily!

Do you know that there is a what'sapp TV that post funny and savaged Memes�, Hilarious contents�, Mind blowing and Captivating Videos�, Explicit contents��, Surprise Give aways�, News�, Gist�, Hookups�‍❤️‍�‍�, and Adverts�.
You can get� all these contents for free on their what'sapp status updates. You will never get bored �. Join the TV by clicking the link below�...thank you ....please remove the spacing and click! And please help me push to front page...thanks

https: /// 2U6CeWL

(1) (Reply)

African Short-film Contest Hosting In Indiana USA / Giveaway Channel Discovered / Must Watch Lyric Video Of Clear Mi By Dex Cools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.