Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Rihanna Is 'dating Rapper A$AP Rocky' Following Split From Saudi Billionaire Bf - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Is 'dating Rapper A$AP Rocky' Following Split From Saudi Billionaire Bf (3852 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky / The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) / Rihanna Spotted With Rich African Man Weeks After Split From Hassan Jameel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Is 'dating Rapper A$AP Rocky' Following Split From Saudi Billionaire Bf by naijaloudmouth1: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
Rihanna is reportedly dating A$AP Rocky after splitting from her billionaire beau Hassan Jameel.

Riri split from Saudi billionaire Hassan Jameel last week after about three years of dating. But she has reportedly moved on quickly to rapper A$AP Rocky, according to a report in The Sun.

Speculations began spreading after Rihanna and A$AP Rocky were seen spending time together in New York. The old friends, who were reported to have had a romantic liaison in past years, were seen getting cozy at the 2020 Yams Day Benefit Concert on January 17, the same day Rihanna and Jameel broke up.

It has now been claimed that they shared a hotel suite during the trip.

A source told The Sun’s Bizarre column: "They shared a hotel suite during that trip in New York. However, Rihanna is reluctant to put a label on it as it’s so soon after Hassan.

"They’re really enjoying each other’s company and taking things easy as it’s still early days.

"It's really casual between them and she's not thinking about whether there's a future with Rocky. She's a newly-single girl having fun."

This isn't the first time Rihanna and Rocky have been romantically linked.

They were first spotted packing on the PDA in New York City back in 2013. But the rapper quickly shut down the rumour.

"I don't even look at her like that. She's sexy, but I'm good," he said at the time as reported by Distractify.

Meanwhile, speculation about Rihanna and Drake has been spreading. There are also speculations that Chris Brown is looking to get back with Rihanna after she shared a post talking about being in love with a woman after all this time.

A source claimed to InTouch: "Don’t feel sorry for Rihanna, she’s got men lined up waiting for a chance with her. A$AP isn’t the only guy on her radar.

Her friendship with Drake has always been something she’s flirted with and if they ever went public, well, that would be huge.

"They would be in Beyoncé and Jay [Z] territory then. Put it this way, Rihanna has options."

https://preciousnaija.com/rihanna-is-dating-rapper-aap-rocky-following-split-from-saudi-billionaire-hassan-jameel/

Re: Rihanna Is 'dating Rapper A$AP Rocky' Following Split From Saudi Billionaire Bf by Ladylite: 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
These celebrities are bored with life, so Rhianna wants to have a man she can control and use. She isn't seeking love. She is just having fun as a feminist and using gullible wealthy males that fall prey to her charm.

She will break up with this one soon.
Re: Rihanna Is 'dating Rapper A$AP Rocky' Following Split From Saudi Billionaire Bf by slimhomiequan(m): 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
GOOD...

But its none of my business.
Re: Rihanna Is 'dating Rapper A$AP Rocky' Following Split From Saudi Billionaire Bf by Mario1989(m): 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
So INNOCENT RED CARPET PIX yaff turn to dating
Bloggers on duty!!!

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Is 'dating Rapper A$AP Rocky' Following Split From Saudi Billionaire Bf by seankafor(m): 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
Rocky's turn to dig the pvssy cheesy
Re: Rihanna Is 'dating Rapper A$AP Rocky' Following Split From Saudi Billionaire Bf by ForbesHomesNG(m): 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
slimhomiequan:
GOOD...

But its none of my business.
Re: Rihanna Is 'dating Rapper A$AP Rocky' Following Split From Saudi Billionaire Bf by Netanya(f): 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
So fast

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Is 'dating Rapper A$AP Rocky' Following Split From Saudi Billionaire Bf by generationz(f): 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
Not to be negative or anything but I knew the relationship won't last from day one.

Love can't really do too much to keep a relationship where you have to constantly compromise your beliefs.

These Arabs are strict and Rihanna is a free girl.

Same thing happened to Miley and Liam. Dead on arrival.
Re: Rihanna Is 'dating Rapper A$AP Rocky' Following Split From Saudi Billionaire Bf by Froshloaded: 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
Netanya:
So fast
Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Is 'dating Rapper A$AP Rocky' Following Split From Saudi Billionaire Bf by Netanya(f): 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Froshloaded:

Happy Birthday
thank you so much, I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Is 'dating Rapper A$AP Rocky' Following Split From Saudi Billionaire Bf by sacx: 7:44am On Jan 30, 2020
Netanya:
thank you so much, I appreciate.

Your birthday? Congratulations. Does that mean we can now legally refer to you as an adult? tongue
Re: Rihanna Is 'dating Rapper A$AP Rocky' Following Split From Saudi Billionaire Bf by Netanya(f): 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
sacx:

Your birthday? Congratulations. Does that mean we can now legally refer to you as an adult? tongue
grin yes na
Re: Rihanna Is 'dating Rapper A$AP Rocky' Following Split From Saudi Billionaire Bf by sacx: 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
Netanya:
grin yes na

I don't believe you. Stick with your 'endowed jollof rice' (whatever that means shocked)
Re: Rihanna Is 'dating Rapper A$AP Rocky' Following Split From Saudi Billionaire Bf by Netanya(f): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
sacx:

I don't believe you. Stick with your 'endowed jollof rice' (whatever that means shocked)
grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: OAP Toke Makinwa In Braids / Funke Akindele's Ex-husband Responds To Divorce Allegation / Shokcking!! Whats Is Really Happening In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.