Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife (76482 Views)

17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix) / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Marriage Lands In Zamfara Hospital / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife by jaxxy(m): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jealousy is not good
Re: Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife by Telemon(m): 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
Dshocker:
In my ancestral home,if you commit suicide,you will be buried in the forest...
.where be that please
Re: Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife by IghravweIG(m): 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
Skepticus:
grin

This is the week of Northern Wives

If dem no stab dia husbands, dem go set themselves on fire.

A state of emergency should be declared now!!!
Which one kon worse now..

God help us

1 Like

Re: Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife by jamze: 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
quite sad....but it's better that way, than harming others
Re: Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife by Martinez39s(m): 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
Mrsserene:

As if christian women are not doing worse. Shey the woman wey kill herself n her two children na muslim? Rabish grin
Ah! grin I wasn't comparing o. I never said non-Muslim women were saint. grin In fact, I am an atheist. I just pointed out the hypocrisy and selfishness of these muslim wives. They want to eat their cake and have it.
Re: Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife by Angelfrost(m): 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
Dshocker:
In my ancestral home,if you commit suicide,you will be buried in the forest...

In this era, that Forrest will be quite fertile and fruitful.
Re: Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife by Slimdaddy2: 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nothing man no go see for north
Re: Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife by IghravweIG(m): 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr
Where you for read am say she dey deny her husband sex

Damnnnnn
I have to go back and read it again niggarrr
You just put me through stress of reading it again.
Instead of using my strength to read other things

Damnn niggarrr
This guy grin
Re: Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife by henryobinna(m): 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
DexterousOne:

Sharing of spouse is not normal

Ideally it should be one man to a wife

No one feels good having their partner fvcking another person
this is purely your opinion.

If you don't like th idea of marrying someone who is free to marry more women don't marry a muslim or as a muslim simple. Stop forcing your personal opinion on others claiming it's normal. It is not normal. There's no 'normal' way to do these things neither is there an abnormal way. It's all about choice.

The only abnormal thing that could happen is same sex marriage simple

1 Like

Re: Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife by WeRblessed(f): 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
THE MAN WILL STILL MARRY ANOTHER WIFE TO REPLACE HER. undecided
Re: Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife by henryobinna(m): 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
Basit46:

must u put religion in everything

spits
why are you being a hypocrite?

Did he lie?

Every muslim man is at liberty to marry more than 1 wife, you should stop forcing your ideas on others
Re: Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife by Bimpe29: 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
Double wahala for dead body.
Re: Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife by Karac: 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
Oluwa wetin dey occur cry
Re: Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife by DexterousOne(m): 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
henryobinna:

If you don't like th idea of marrying someone who is free to marry more women don't marry a muslim or as a muslim simple. Stop forcing your personal opinion on others claiming it's normal. It is not normal. There's no 'normal' way to do these things neither is there an abnormal way. It's all about choice.

It's not natural to have more than one spouse

Polygamy and homosexuality are on the same pedestal btw if you don't know

It's not ideal; but overtime the society tolerates it

That's just the truth

It may be hard for you you accept

But that is just the way it is

Okay let me ask you

You really think a woman can bond with multiple men at the same time the way a spouse should?

Or you think a man can bond with his wives the way a spouse should?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife by GoodFaith: 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
thorpido:
She died for nothing.
Is she not a Muslim, doesn't she know her husband could take other wives?
Now the man will fill up her space with another woman.
"She died for nothing." - NO
she died for dick
That must be the only dick in nigeria
Re: Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife by 12Monkeys: 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
This won't stop Badamosi from achieving ultimate sharia mode by getting to final level 4.
Re: Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife by midnighter(f): 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
henryobinna:

What a hypocrite!

If nothing is abnormal then whats the harm in marrying your fellow dude undecided Go collect am na

1 Like

Re: Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife by Ironhead: 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
I talk ám say hausa women no get sense... Their men too join
Re: Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife by ngwababe(f): 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
Make the second one no too happy ooo, cause another is coming grin grin
Re: Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife by henryobinna(m): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
midnighter:

What a hypocrite!

If nothing is abnormal then whats the harm in marrying your fellow dude undecided Go collect am na
are you dumb and an illiterate?

didn't your blind useless eyeballs see where I mentioned same sex marriage as being abnormal?

You're the stupid illiterate here,

1 Like

Re: Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife by midnighter(f): 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
henryobinna:
are you dumb and an illiterate?

didn't your blind useless eyeballs see where I mentioned same sex marriage as being abnormal?

You're the stupid illiterate here,

Lol! Bloody hypocrite!

If anything goes in marriage then so does homosexuality! Stop trying to have your cake and eat it smh!

1 Like

Re: Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife by henryobinna(m): 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
DexterousOne:

It's not natural to have more than one spouse

Polygamy and homosexuality are on the same pedestal btw if you don't know

It's not ideal; but overtime the society tolerates it

That's just the truth

It may be hard for you you accept

But that is just the way it is

Okay let me ask you

You really think a woman can bond with multiple men at the same time the way a spouse should?

Or you think a man can bond with his wives the way a spouse should?

So you can equate your fore fathers who marries more than one women with homosexuals?

I made a mistake by replying someone like you, continue in your hypocrisy and self deceits.

Men and women do not view sex and relationships the same way. It's as simple as that.

Why not use an adhesive to bond them yourself.

1 Like

Re: Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife by Blackpearlous(f): 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
DropsMic:
The kind of stories we read these days eh
it is sick
Re: Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife by Manageme: 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
Thank God for that judgement o northern wives for don kill their husband finish.
Re: Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife by henryobinna(m): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
midnighter:

Lol! Bloody hypocrite!

If anything goes in marriage then so does homosexuality! Stop trying to have your cake and eat it smh!
you're being a nuisance, please go help yourself.

Men who want to marry more than 1 wife will always do that whether you like or not.

Imagine even Islam permits men to do so, then you bloody liar and hypocrite come with your stupid wokeness to teach muslims how to practice their religion?

why not face your problems and leave muslim people to handle their issues...

I can't even believe am exchanging replies with a grossly unintelligent fellow, who somehow in their pea sized brains equate polygamy with homosexualism....

Comparing stones to fruits

1 Like

Re: Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife by PervertProphet: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
Why did she do that?!

There is more to life than dying over a man who follows the ideology of the 7th century self-proffessed murderous cross-dresser epileptic schizophrenic pedophile plagiarizer pervert prophet.

A man who made sexual waiver for himself in the Qur'an (33:50) to have intercourse with virtually everything in skirt, young or old, maternal or paternal sides while making sure every male follower of him has just four (4) wives limit to themselves aside the concubines&prostitutes that they could acquire via Nikah Mut'ah(Temporary marriages). Then gave them the delusional promise of 70virgins and 2 houris endless sex if they could blow themselves via Jihadi while having nothing for the Muslim faithful females.

She didn't have to do that to herself.

That was some real low self-esteem.

1 Like

Re: Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife by Oyindidi(f): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
donstan18:
What a good decision, than stabbing her husband.
Polygamy wahala
Re: Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife by midnighter(f): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
henryobinna:
you're being a nuisance, please go help yourself.

Men who want to marry more than 1 wife will always do that whether you like or not.

Imagine even Islam permits men to do so, then you bloody liar and hypocrite come with your stupid wokeness to teach muslims how to practice their religion?

Lol and for the third time! Freaking hypocrite!

Just wait until I catch you insulting Muslims anywhere else on this Forum! What is "Henry Obinna" doing on the Islamic side if not for love of peepee undecided

Suddenly when its time to mess women up you became a representative of Mecca and Madinah! Rubbish people everywhere mtchew!
Re: Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife by DexterousOne(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
henryobinna:

So you can equate your fore fathers who marries more than one women with homosexuals?

I made a mistake by replying someone like you, continue in your hypocrisy and self deceits.

Men and women do not view sex and relationships the same way. It's as simple as that.

Why not use an adhesive to bond them yourself.

Polygamy and homosexuality are on the same pedestal because they are not ideal

My forefathers had extra wives because they wanted more kids, and women can't bear kids at a certain stage and are somewhat limited in that dept

It's not the ideal thing to do
But overtime, it became what people did

As for what you said about men, women and relationship

It has nothing to do with the discourse
Except you think that a man cannot bond with his wife naturally
I don't see yoir point

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth / Scammers Now Use Date Of Birth As Their New Format Of Lies / How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.