Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest (51344 Views)

Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) / Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband / Lekki Attack-"Nigeria Army, Big Shame To You" Soldier Blasts Nigeria Army(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by franchasng: 10:42am On Jan 30, 2020
Lol
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by superfitsez(m): 10:42am On Jan 30, 2020
that's naija, for you...they did same to me when I came last December, figured is jealousy nothing else,,but I'm still rocking my dreads now,

don't give a damn to em cops...

1 Like

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Enemyofpeace: 10:42am On Jan 30, 2020
I no even hear wetin she they take nose talk. Dominique na wetin she say happened?

1 Like

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Researchclue: 10:42am On Jan 30, 2020
Get your websites and applications for 20,000 naira only
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by kokomilala(m): 10:43am On Jan 30, 2020
Utter rubbish! Who gave the Nigerian Police the right to arrest anyone who wears any haircuts they see fit? And, why is it that none of the victims of this cruelty has challenged this in court?
Well, it's a missing generation. It's quiescence is disturbing enough to stir a stilled ocean.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by chicoMX(m): 10:43am On Jan 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Was she or her husband living under a rock for the last 5 yrs....?! Rocking dreadlock or any Yama Yama haircut would get you in trouble with 9ja cops therefore rock such hairstyle at your own damn risk.

As much as it ain't right, that's what it is!

You're living in a cave and you don't know

1 Like

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by DLuciano: 10:44am On Jan 30, 2020
[s]
MrBrownJay1:
Was she or her husband living under a rock for the last 5 yrs....?! Rocking dreadlock or any Yama Yama haircut would get you in trouble with 9ja cops therefore rock such hairstyle at your own damn risk. [/s]

[s]As much as it ain't right, that's what it is![/s]
talking rabbish!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 30, 2020
APC's Buhari has reduced the country to a decimal point of barbarism.

No country should allow it's Policemen to be illiterates, and to add salt to the injury, their Commander-In-Chief, is uneducal.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Slimdada(m): 10:45am On Jan 30, 2020
The woman sexy die,the second picture and outfit is perfect for a morning quickie
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 30, 2020
Houstency:

Read what you have written again and the wife's message.
I wonder, Sometimes i baffle at how people think in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by EdiskyHarry: 10:47am On Jan 30, 2020
it's unfortunate we have criminals here In uniform, called Nigerian police, they can kill you for no reasonable reason. so don't even plan of coming to Nigeria in your entire life.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Timijo(m): 10:47am On Jan 30, 2020
Haircut abroad is different from what we have in Nigeria. In fact, you will hardly find a man with a Nigerian low cut hairstyle. The hairstyle on the husband's head is what is common abroad.
When I was in Nigeria, I barbed low cut but here no barber can give me that style. So I have the same haircut on that man's head but I don't grow my hair. Anytime I come to Nigeria, I think my religious people will say I have gone in the way of the world.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Smellingrillmea: 10:48am On Jan 30, 2020
Vortex369:
APC's Buhari has reduced the country to a decimal point of barbarism.

No country should allow it's Policemen to be illiterates, and to add salt to the injury, their Commander-In-Chief, is uneducal.

My brother it is disgraceful I am never using my Nigerian passport again
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by A305: 10:48am On Jan 30, 2020
She's gorgeous fa!

2 Likes

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by uuzba(m): 10:50am On Jan 30, 2020
InfernoNig:
They can only stop me if I have that kind of hair. But arrest me, why? On what offence?
for being more successful than them. Marrying Oyibo wife without consulting or settling them.
Now he has been arrested, he shall settle them all.
.... with Dollars O!
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Hotzone(m): 10:51am On Jan 30, 2020
U don carry ur maga dey zuzu for town while she’s exploring all una secrets
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 30, 2020
Smellingrillmea:

My brother it is disgraceful I am never using my Nigerian passport again

You are talking about Passport. I can not even use any Nigeria IP Address. grin
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Jaqenhghar: 10:52am On Jan 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Was she or her husband living under a rock for the last 5 yrs....?! Rocking dreadlock or any Yama Yama haircut would get you in trouble with 9ja cops therefore rock such hairstyle at your own damn risk.

As much as it ain't right, that's what it is!
The irony. The one living under a rock, a total cesspit defending the ways of the shothole and calling others names
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Jaqenhghar: 10:53am On Jan 30, 2020
JOHNSNOWOFGOT:
The woman just finish Nigeria finished.

I have this laptop for sale urgently
HP pavilion
500Hd
4gig ram
Location only Abeokuta buyer
Asking price 65k

Contact for picture "070"3326"61'93"
She didnt finish anything. Na una finish unasef
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Smellingrillmea: 10:53am On Jan 30, 2020
Vortex369:

You are talking about Passport. I can not even use any Nigeria IP Address. grin

I have left Nigeria for almost 10 years the stories I here will never make me visit ....its worse than a zoo......animals here are treated with more respect

1 Like

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Jaqenhghar: 10:53am On Jan 30, 2020
InfernoNig:
They can only stop me if I have that kind of hair. But arrest me, why? On what offence?
When they arrest you, you can ask them that.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by midnighter(f): 10:54am On Jan 30, 2020
Lol let them arrest you o angry you no see babe for here Mtchew
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 30, 2020
Smellingrillmea:

I have left Nigeria for almost 10 years the stories I here will never make me visit ....its worse than a zoo......animals here are treated with more respect

Comparing Nigeria to a zoo is an insult to animals, and they deserve your apology.

2 Likes

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Jaqenhghar: 10:55am On Jan 30, 2020
Akalia:
Welcome to Nigeria ma'am. She needs proper orientation on how things work here in Nigeria.
Dont blame her for thinking that your shithole is like any other sane country
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by SmileDance(f): 10:56am On Jan 30, 2020
Your hairstyle can get you killed by the police in Nigeria, madam thank God they didn't kill your husband
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Jaqenhghar: 10:56am On Jan 30, 2020
Kallmerb:
Lol.. But she's cute.. Finally a Nigerian married a properly aged lady not grandma

There's no law in Nigeria
What is cute about this woman abeg? She is overweight and a few meals away from being gross. Anyway theu say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

1 Like

Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by BanevsJoker(m): 10:57am On Jan 30, 2020
Oga go sharply run asylum package.
Re: Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest by Jaqenhghar: 10:57am On Jan 30, 2020
JOHNSNOWOFGOT:

How?
Na she dey live for the country? Abi na she be police? Na the Bleep up when una dey Bleep up she see begin talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / 4 Hoodlums Breaking Shops During Curfew In Benin City, 2 Caught / Nigerian Businessman Brutally Murdered In Vietnam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.