Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

I Am Being Forcefully Ejected Off My Apartment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Being Forcefully Ejected Off My Apartment (720 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Being Forcefully Ejected Off My Apartment by Osedagal(f): 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Good Evening Romancelanders.
I am an Nysc corps member and I am on the verge of being ejected off the accommodation I duly payed for pending my passing out, which is in May. The supposed new management of the accommodation is a young colonel and he has promised to throw me out. I need you advice and assistance.

Please help me push this to front page

P.S. I have my receipts for payment .
Re: I Am Being Forcefully Ejected Off My Apartment by AfroKnight: 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
Osedagal:
Good Evening Romancelanders.
I am an Nysc corps member and I am on the verge of being ejected off the accommodation I duly payed for pending my passing out, which is in May. The supposed new management of the accommodation is a young colonel and he has promised to throw me out. I need you advice and assistance.

Please help me push this to front page

P.S. I have my receipts for payment .

Report to your state coordinator. The secretariat will send someone to intervene. Make sure you tell them everything about this issue. Come clean. Don’t make your helpers look stupîd.

Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Forcefully Ejected Off My Apartment by Oblongata: 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
Brother just move and find someone to hang with, no be ordinary Nysc? B4 u say peen una done do pop.

Your top priority is to pass out... if colonel wants trouble, leave am with him trouble and move, many fish to fry jare...

A word is enough for the wise

4 Likes

Re: I Am Being Forcefully Ejected Off My Apartment by Foodqueen(f): 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
Everyone has spoken well. Or better still beg him, I think he might understand since he is young and a col.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me From Your Experience.. / She Discusses Everything With Me / I Need A Responsible Guy For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.