Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

"Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. (4490 Views)

How To Reply And Answer A Query Letter From Your Boss At Work / 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends / ASUU: Has Your School Resumed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by lawalosky(m): 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
Epic conversations between a mother and her daughter, whom(the daughter) actually needed a financial support from her(the mother). Now my question is, Do you think is right for a mother to use this kind of words/advice on her own biological daughter?
Let's hear your views please,,
Cc:Lalasticlala
Cc:Mynd44

Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by Freestainworld(m): 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
not all mummys are mothers.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by Froshloaded: 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
Wtf
This is bad mehn
Adorablesapphir
Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by sparog(m): 5:20am On Jan 30, 2020
Nonsense
Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by Olibboy: 6:27am On Jan 30, 2020
Roll with the realest. Mummy was tryna say

1 Like

Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by Katier00(f): 6:44am On Jan 30, 2020
Hmm money can bend you in a way you cant imagine
Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by MrObserver: 7:00am On Jan 30, 2020
Appears fake jor

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by verifiablefacts: 7:13am On Jan 30, 2020
seen similar case once, after asking the mother if she should sell her body,the mother ask if the daughter was a virgin.

4 Likes

Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by ComradeShegs(m): 7:46am On Jan 30, 2020
undecided

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by MickzyDonald: 7:47am On Jan 30, 2020
The mother is a LovePeddler if thats d case

Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by Cheato64(m): 7:51am On Jan 30, 2020
Its actually "can't" i see alot of people making this mistake
Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 30, 2020
Raise your hands if you believe mummy will still give her.

1 Like

Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 30, 2020
Froshloaded:
Wtf
This is bad mehn
Adorablesapphir

Hmm...very wrong. Who knows how she had the girl in the first place. Which leads to my next question.. Where is her father? Cos either daughter or mother would have mentioned him. Like, "go and meet your father" you know? That sort of thing.
SMH.

1 Like

Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by chiefolododo(m): 8:39am On Jan 30, 2020
Freestainworld:
not all mummys are mothers.

Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by rowland545(m): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2020
Katier00:
Hmm money can bend you in a way you cant imagine
yes u r right....money can bend a girl for a good doggy

Am about bending one this morning.... Lemme go and prepare

1 Like

Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by MZrapper(f): 8:56am On Jan 30, 2020
MrObserver:
Appears fake jor

It's fake.
The way the OP kept laying emphasis on mum mum mum, trying to sound convincing.

Behind the scene is a very hopeless blogger trying to trend.

7 Likes

Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by Hisduchess(f): 9:01am On Jan 30, 2020
rowland545:
yes u r right....money can bend a girl for a good doggy

Am about bending one this morning.... Lemme go and prepare

With empty pocket abi.who goes looking for knacks early in the morning if not a jobless person.SMH sad

1 Like

Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by pek(m): 9:13am On Jan 30, 2020
Fake.

1 Like

Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by Style007(m): 9:15am On Jan 30, 2020
Cheato64:
[b]its[/b]actually "can't" i see alot of people making this mistake
actually ‘it’s’ i see a lot of people making that mistake.
Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by Undilutedme: 9:27am On Jan 30, 2020
If you believe this sh!t is real then you can also believe superman and Spiderman are real. Some bloggers and their foolishness, they cannot even make it look real a bit sef!!.

2 Likes

Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by NiklauseFred(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2020
From my point of view I think that conversation was premeditated....

This is all I see

3 Likes

Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by lawalosky(m): 9:44am On Jan 30, 2020
NiklauseFred:
From my point of view I think that conversation was premeditated....

This is all I see
My brother just forget o, it's real and weird things like this happens on daily basis, only that many kept it for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by Lorbar(f): 9:47am On Jan 30, 2020
These chats are made up na. Which mother will tell her child to do anything she can to raise money

1 Like

Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by NiklauseFred(m): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2020
lawalosky:

My brother just forget o, it's real and weird things like this happens on daily basis, only that many kept it for themselves.

Hmmm but I wonder why a mother would advice her own daughter to sell her body for money. undecided undecided
Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by Gosj01(m): 10:05am On Jan 30, 2020
Fake chat!

Fake blogger faking both mother and daughter.

Anyways, I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.

2 Likes

Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by movingclouds(m): 10:22am On Jan 30, 2020
MrObserver:
Appears fake jor

Doesn't appear fake, it's definitely fake

1 Like

Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by Snixdave114(m): 10:36am On Jan 30, 2020
Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by dietola01(m): 11:29am On Jan 30, 2020
Fake ass blogger sad

1 Like

Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by peachysteve(m): 11:45am On Jan 30, 2020
Fake chat

1 Like

Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by CyberEBOLA(m): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
Cheato64:
Its actually "can't" i see alot of people making this mistake
It is actually I see, not i see.
Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by CyberEBOLA(m): 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
lawalosky:
Epic conversations between a mother and her daughter, whom(the daughter) actually needed a financial support from her(the mother). Now my question is, Do you think is right for a mother to use this kind of words/advice on her own biological daughter?
Let's hear your views please,,
Cc:Lalasticlala
Cc:Mynd44
FAKE!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniuyo Releases 2010/2011 Admission List / What Will Be The BECE SCIENCE QUESTIONS?? / Which University Is Selling Pre Degree/remedial Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.