Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:20 PM

Peruzzi Raped Me, Collected N15million From Me – Daffy Blanco - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi Raped Me, Collected N15million From Me – Daffy Blanco (3326 Views)

Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday / Nude Photo Of Daffy Blanco Surfaces Online / Peruzzi Replies As Singer Daffy Blanco Accuses Him Of Raping Her And Owing N15m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peruzzi Raped Me, Collected N15million From Me – Daffy Blanco by MrSurd: 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
Dafy Blanco, a UK based Nigerian singer called out popular singer, Peruzzi, accusing him of rape and extortion.
Blanco posted on her Instagram handle @daffyblanco , that she contracted Peruzzi to write her hit songs, but he went beyond business by taking advantage of her.
She said that a drunk Peruzzi trailed her to the hotel room where she lodged and forced himself on her
She also alleged that she contacted her lawyer, who decided she settle the case outside the court, but said that, scars of the incident are still hunting her.
See her post below ;

https://knaija.com/2020/01/29/peruzzi-raped-me-collected-n15million-from-me-daffy-blanco-claims/

Re: Peruzzi Raped Me, Collected N15million From Me – Daffy Blanco by Froshloaded: 10:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
This guy is full of controversies

4 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Raped Me, Collected N15million From Me – Daffy Blanco by Mastakija(m): 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lobatan
Re: Peruzzi Raped Me, Collected N15million From Me – Daffy Blanco by Blakjewelry(m): 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
Na only god know how much these guys dey pay for all scandals sef
Re: Peruzzi Raped Me, Collected N15million From Me – Daffy Blanco by Cletus77(m): 12:32am On Jan 30, 2020
DMW and problems. Uncouth gang

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Raped Me, Collected N15million From Me – Daffy Blanco by Cletus77(m): 12:34am On Jan 30, 2020
He has been tweeting frantically since..."ah no dey shake, i be this, court go free me, i be that"

The lady even provided an audio evidence, but never trust Nigerian artists, it may be a plan between Peruzzi and the lady undecided
Re: Peruzzi Raped Me, Collected N15million From Me – Daffy Blanco by 1shortblackboy: 7:42am On Jan 30, 2020
She has settled out of court what does she want again
Re: Peruzzi Raped Me, Collected N15million From Me – Daffy Blanco by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 30, 2020
They sha want this peruzzi to blow by force! undecided

I see dt whole kingPatrick-Peruzzi-Chioma-Davido stunt didn’t increase the streams of huncho vibes. So theyre trying another angle.

They keep showing their hand by adding this ‘Peruzzi is very talented’ spice inside the soup. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Raped Me, Collected N15million From Me – Daffy Blanco by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 30, 2020
Cletus77:
DMW and problems. Uncouth gang

You mean DMW and marketing stunts. Na davidos way.

2 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Raped Me, Collected N15million From Me – Daffy Blanco by HallofGrace(f): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2020
Perruzzi thrives on controversy and bad P.R since his career debut. I hope he think we'll about this.

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Raped Me, Collected N15million From Me – Daffy Blanco by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 30, 2020
Peruzzi is learning fast from Davido.

Creating controversy every month to keep his name flying around the digital atmosphere and the mental framework of all that cares to read.

No publicity is bad, as long as it can be converted and funneled professionally.

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Raped Me, Collected N15million From Me – Daffy Blanco by Akshow: 11:48am On Jan 30, 2020
If everyone is complaining about u, then u are the problem

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Spotted In Bahamas / PHOTOS- 9ice Baby Mama Toni Payne Poses With Big Python / What's Your Take On This Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.