Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? (33328 Views)

NECO Releases November/December 2019 SSCE Result / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by sharone21(f): 8:31am On Jan 30, 2020
WHY YOU SHOULD STUDY IN CAMEROUN

Dear student,

I'll quickly share with you the benefits of studying in Cameroun, away from all the stress and frustration that comes with education in Nigeria.

Here are some benefits you'll get:

⏩Free application.

⏩Beautifully structured educational system.

⏩No JAMB exam, No Post-UTME exam, Automatic admission.

⏩Just WAEC/SSCE or NECO/SSCE.

⏩Fees CHEAPER than fees in private universities in Nigeria or Africa.

⏩Pay HALF tuition fees on arrival, spread remaining fee in that session.

⏩Usually 3yrs HND with 1year top up BSc even for Nursing.

⏩253 FULLY ACCREDITED private universities by its Ministry of Higher Education and EASILY VERIFIABLE.

⏩NO STRIKES.

⏩Similar cost of living with Nigeria.
Other Attractions:

��Affordable hostels ( according to taste).

��Cheaper internet cost.

��Learn other culture or language( if you wish).

��No xenophobia or Cultism.

� Miscellaneous( inbox me for details).

� % FREE INFO( Zero charges).

Whatsapp:+2348135597014

*Clothing & Textile(Fashion Design), Nursing, Management courses-3yrs Bachelor's degree....A good result, not bad.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by elvictorus: 8:32am On Jan 30, 2020
Law
International Relations
Computer Science.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by ITbomb(m): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2020
Mymynd4u:

It's an example.. Moreover sex is the best way to get attention in this naija... Which analogy i for don use Bro,
Just accept that we are all hypocrites, we claim to abhor sex but we are fascinated by it, we click more on it, comment more and dedicate more of our private time (when no one is looking) to it

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by HOMOTOYOSI10: 8:34am On Jan 30, 2020
emidika:
PLEASE FELLOW NAIRA LANDER KINDLY ASSIST, MY LITTLE HAVE THIS BELOW SSCE RESULT, WHAT CAN SHE BE ABLE TO USE IT For?

CRS= A1
GOVT= C4
LIT IN ENG= D7
CIVIC EDU= B3
ENGLISH= C6
MATHS= B2
BIOLOGY= B3
COMPUTER= A1
COSMETOLOGY=C6.

She really needs your advice pls.b4 now she wanted to do law but help check anything she can do with the above result. Regards.
She can study most social science courses
Social Work
Psychology
Sociology
Criminology
Political Science

2 Likes

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by bonnyhope: 8:35am On Jan 30, 2020
So somebody on this forum is old enough to father a jambite?

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Enwhen(m): 8:35am On Jan 30, 2020
alizma:

Are you blaming the school or the op that didn't do the necessary work at the right time?

Yea , the school, most schools guide students on what to and not to register because presently there are many subjects available and if u pick wrongly , it's going to be a serious problem even of u passed all, bit the case above she failed the most important lit in Eng. for an act students... It's really a big issue... Even the present CJN did thesame , but he is lucky for his connection then, he was an Act students and he sat for Chemistry and passed, How ??, when did act started learning physics and chemistry ??, Not even commercial... Oh Nigeria.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Protein0: 8:36am On Jan 30, 2020
emidika:
PLEASE FELLOW NAIRA LANDER KINDLY ASSIST, MY LITTLE HAVE THIS BELOW SSCE RESULT, WHAT CAN SHE BE ABLE TO USE IT For?

CRS= A1
GOVT= C4
LIT IN ENG= D7
CIVIC EDU= B3
ENGLISH= C6
MATHS= B2
BIOLOGY= B3
COMPUTER= A1
COSMETOLOGY=C6.

She really needs your advice pls.b4 now she wanted to do law but help check anything she can do with the above result. Regards.
Had she passed literature with at least C, she would have been able to do law or any art course.
She can do CRS, Philosophy and maybe history if she must use this result.

What she needs for strict art courses are literature, govt, religious studies + maths and English. Then drop maths in utme.

But I will advise that she takes the exam again and monitor her subject choices this time around.
Make sure she writes either economics or geography and maybe a Nigerian Language.

I wonder which secondary school registered her. They didn't give room for a case like ds when going stirictly arts becomes impossible.

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by DexterousOne(m): 8:36am On Jan 30, 2020
Enwhen:

Which secondary school is that ??, Why did they allow her to register these unblending subjects ... NO COMMERCE ?? NO ECONOMICS ??,

More of science subjects; computer , Biology, Maths, Eng. ...maybe should check for any course related to that cosmetology or she study CRS... The person that registered these subjects for her is very wicked... Courses with no direction...the only subjects to save the combination Lit. in English , she has a fair in it, ..no commerce, and economics... An Act student.. chaii this one pass my power as a science student then and and Engineer now.

I was thinking same

Next time

She should write commerce and economics
Drop one or two subjects
So the courses will be 9
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Welcomme: 8:36am On Jan 30, 2020
She should just go to a make school or study theology. The subjects combination is the most useless combination I have ever seen.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by tophumble(m): 8:37am On Jan 30, 2020
Criminology and Security studies.

That is the course for the future. There will be alot of job openings in that aspect as the security of the world is currently threatened.

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by golddare: 8:37am On Jan 30, 2020
emidika:

CRS= A1
GOVT= C4
LIT IN ENG= D7
CIVIC EDU= B3
ENGLISH= C6
MATHS= B2
BIOLOGY= B3
COMPUTER= A1
COSMETOLOGY=C6.

She can choose from these courses offered by University of Ibadan and you can go to their websites to check for more. Since she wants to study law I will advice she stays back write another wave because many who taught they will change or write again while in University never did.

Adult Education
Educational Management
Guidance & Counselling
Health Education
Education/History
Education/Religious Studies
Education/Mathematics B.Sc (Ed)
Education/Pol Science B.Sc (Ed)
Early Childhood Education
Library Studies 10411D

https://www.ui.edu.ng/news/20202021-undergraduate-admission-requirements

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by ntyce(m): 8:37am On Jan 30, 2020
Psychology
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Davisk11(m): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2020
Hausa and arabic...miracle centre result sha ..brilliant student knows what to study with that result.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 30, 2020
emidika:

CRS= A1
GOVT= C4
LIT IN ENG= D7
CIVIC EDU= B3
ENGLISH= C6
MATHS= B2
BIOLOGY= B3
COMPUTER= A1
COSMETOLOGY=C6.

You came to NL to seek advice regarding what your little one wrote?Have you gotten the desired answer you expected?Take a look at some of the responses and see the English written from the “so called counsellors”.There is no combination that is wrong,just that some of us are used to studying Law,Medicine and whatever and we feel any other that doesn’t tally with these combination is just useless.I will advise you to seek the advice of a professional,either a lecturer or someone who has an idea.Nothing is absolutely wrong with that result,it’s just that most people here don’t have an idea what she can study with it.

3 Likes

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by africanusvu(m): 8:41am On Jan 30, 2020
Let she do CELEBRITY.since she did cosmetology.alow her to read celebrity and become an actress like kossy
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by elbulk(m): 8:41am On Jan 30, 2020
emidika:

CRS= A1
GOVT= C4
LIT IN ENG= D7
CIVIC EDU= B3
ENGLISH= C6
MATHS= B2
BIOLOGY= B3
COMPUTER= A1
COSMETOLOGY=C6.

There are a lotof courses she can do. Possibly international relations or Political science.
Please disregard the people bashing you or her here.
I didn´t do a lot of these subjects in school and i accept that new subjects hae been introduced which in my opinion help the child to focus on the core of what they want
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by albaniy1: 8:42am On Jan 30, 2020
Enwhen:

Which secondary school is that ??, Why did they allow her to register these unblending subjects ... NO COMMERCE ?? NO ECONOMICS ??,

More of science subjects; computer , Biology, Maths, Eng. ...maybe should check for any course related to that cosmetology or she study CRS... The person that registered these subjects for her is very wicked... Courses with no direction...the only subjects to save the combination Lit. in English , she has a fair in it, ..no commerce, and economics... An Act student.. chaii this one pass my power as a science student then and and Engineer now.

My thoughts Exactly
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Enwhen(m): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2020
DexterousOne:

I was thinking same

Next time

She should write commerce and economics
Drop one or two subjects
So the courses will be 9

Yea ... Most secondary schools are not helping their students , very bad, in my time , my school chose the 8 minimum subjects for us with reasons... These days schools are only concerned about school fees...very bad
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Juliearth(f): 8:45am On Jan 30, 2020
[quote author=emidika post=86218975]PLEASE FELLOW NAIRA LANDER KINDLY ASSIST, MY LITTLE HAVE THIS BELOW SSCE RESULT, WHAT CAN SHE BE ABLE TO USE IT For?

CRS= A1
GOVT= C4
LIT IN ENG= D7
CIVIC EDU= B3
ENGLISH= C6
MATHS= B2
BIOLOGY= B3
COMPUTER= A1
COSMETOLOGY=C6.

She really needs your advice pls.b4 now she wanted to do law but help check anything she can do with the above result. Regards.[/quote

The subjects combination is defective. If she can, I think its best she rewrites WAEC. She should also decide on what career path she would like to tow ( Arts, Sciences or humanities) Knowing this would help her have the best subject combination.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by tobafy(m): 8:45am On Jan 30, 2020
She should rewrite or better still look at studying political Science
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by DexterousOne(m): 8:46am On Jan 30, 2020
Enwhen:

Yea ... Most secondary schools are not helping their students , very bad, in my time , my school chose the 8 minimum subjects for us with reasons... These days schools are only concerned about school fees...very bad

Same with mine

That was back in the day sha

These days
Everything is freestyle undecided]
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by pek(m): 8:46am On Jan 30, 2020
I put the blame in the school. Totally wrong combination.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by ogorwyne(f): 8:47am On Jan 30, 2020
Protein0:

Even when she couldn't make a C in Literature?
She can neither do literature nor English.
The only course she can do on your list is CRS.
She can do philosophy too tho
She can study political science. But I wouldn't advise anyone to just study anything that falls within the subjects they could pass in their O-levels.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by bergs2: 8:47am On Jan 30, 2020
Enwhen:

I have discovered lately that the quickest route to kill a nation is to deliberately reduce the quality of our education system.
Who combined those subjects?
And this confused and innocent young girl is the same that'd raise the coming generation.
I weep for our education system.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Juliearth(f): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2020
bolanto24:

Law
History/International Relations

I really think her score/grade should not be the deciding factor when it comes to carving a career niche. The worst dissatisfaction one can suffer is studying a course one is not passionate about. Let the op's ward decide on what she wants to study. If the subjects combo cannot land her the admission, its best to resit. It is better to fix this now and enjoy blissful academics, than ....
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by crossfm: 8:49am On Jan 30, 2020
She can go for Pol science,psychology, philosophy, sociology.
But the school guidance and councilor should be flogged 12 strokes of koboko.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by cobsol(m): 8:49am On Jan 30, 2020
Am asking a valid and genuine questions and they are all attacking me?

Why are we mad in this country? Everyone want to go to Canada? Canada embassy Don Hama!

Some have even sold their houses and other variables only to get rejected instantly at Canadian embassy, no refunds everything gone!

Are we being reaped off by Canada?

Get into this discussion, I want genuine answers!

https://www.nairaland.com/5659251/canada-canada-canadian-embassy-don

Please move this thing to from page, let discuss E Don too much!
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by LastSurvivor11: 8:49am On Jan 30, 2020
Adanairaland:
No Economics?

The subject combo is ..........

Maths
English
Govt

The combo no just tally at all.
She has to re write.

He/She’s extremely qualified for computer science!!
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Enwhen(m): 8:50am On Jan 30, 2020
DesChyko:
What about combination of Economics, English, CRS and Government guys?

She didn't register Economics
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Phantom2(m): 8:50am On Jan 30, 2020
depending on the institution.

Political Science
History and Diplomacy
International Relations
Philosophy
Sociology
Criminology and Security Studies
some Edu. Courses could be and option too

while considering a retake, IJMB or JUPEB as back up plans
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by emyfelix(m): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2020
LastSurvivor11:
With CRS A1, Bible study sure passssss angry grin

But a serious note Computer science will be a perfect match, thank me later!!

Exactly what I wanted to say..

COMPUTER SCIENCE
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by joyandfaith: 8:52am On Jan 30, 2020
bolanto24:

Law
History/International Relations
And
Library science or mass communication related courses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Taliban Closes Afghan Girls’ Schools Hours After Reopening (Pictures) / DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 / N10,000 Prize For UNN Best Graduating Medical Student Causes Outrage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.