Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... (3193 Views)

MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) / MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by Ilekokonit: 12:35am On Jan 30, 2020
Men, Never feel you are missing out if you don't have a woman.

You are walking down the road znd you see a couple walking down chatting as couples do and a part of you wishes you were not single and had a woman.

Sorry, but you are not missing ANYTHING and your life as a certified bachelor is better that that of the coupled guy but you just don't know it yet or you don't appreciate the freedom and peace of mind being a bachelor gives you and you also underestimate the sacrifice and bondage being in a relationship with a woman entails .

If only that guy walking down the road could explain to you the constant danger to his financial, physical and mental well being that woman by his side represents then you wouldn't envy him at all and you will EMBRACE YOUR BACHELORHOOD with both hands.

For starters, as a bachelor, you save more money, you can not be killed in your sleep by a psychopathic woman, your mental health is free from constant and blatant manipulation mind games and outright bare faced lies, you don't have to keep apologizing to her even when she is wrong and you are right just to keep the peace and you don't run the daily risk of contracting throat cancer by putting your mouth into places where it wasn't designed to be put and in the process swallow a large enough dose of the HPV virus that can cause throat cancer and that is present in EVERY vagina.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by healthserve(m): 12:39am On Jan 30, 2020
I agree. Lest a woman feels it and takes advantage of you in a relationship.

What's more, whatever energy begins a relationship is what sustains.

Don't show your vulnerability to a woman whom you haven't tested. And this should be way way deep into a well defined relationship not just a fling.

Be woke men. Be dependent upon yourselves for whatever emotional consolations you may assume from a woman. It's dependent on one's self mastery and not on a woman. Don't let your lack of emotional mastery cause your ruin

Stay woke

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by Ilekokonit: 1:15am On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:
I agree. Lest a woman feels it and takes advantage of you in a relationship.

What's more, whatever energy begins a relationship is what sustains.

Don't show your vulnerability to a woman whom you haven't tested. And this should be way way deep into a well defined relationship not just a fling.

Be woke men. Be dependent upon yourselves for whatever emotional consolations you may assume from a woman. It's dependent on one's self mastery and not on a woman. Don't let your lack of emotional mastery cause your ruin.

Stay woke

Words on marble.

Women are master manipulators and they WILL quickly suss out when a man needs them for emotional balance and company and that's when they start feeling that them dumping you will be detrimental to you in some way and some will tell you thus to your face or insinuate it because bin their tiny manipulative minds you are an invalid who can not go out and get another woman.

Women really over estimate their long term power and hold over men. They are really delusional creatures.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 30, 2020
This is very real.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by emmaodet: 6:39am On Jan 30, 2020
Mr ile-ko-kon-it-agbe
I believe that is the complete moniker which means No place like home or Home here i come - i believe those two are close to the moniker meaning.
I understand you bro and i was once in your shoes but now i know better about women and can't really be manipulated again or expect much from them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by healthserve(m): 7:01am On Jan 30, 2020
Ilekokonit:

Words on marble.

Women are master manipulators and they WILL quickly suss out when a man needs them for emotional balance and company and that's when they start feeling that them dumping you will be detrimental to you in some way and some will tell you thus to your face or insinuate it because bin their tiny manipulative minds you are an invalid who can not go out and get another woman.

Women really over estimate their long term power and hold over men. They are really delusional creatures.

Women will always be women. You nailed it perfect the moment they see a man loves their company and makes them a fotress for emotional balance,power tussle and drama begins. They have no stability on their innercore but sway to the right and left looking for how to overpower a man and take advantage of situations for selfish gains

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by snitchbitch: 9:13am On Jan 30, 2020
wanna get killed, wife a hoe
Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by ruffkenny: 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
When u have a woman who is your helper and companion then your relationship will be on that platform of envy to others,but unfortunately women only want to be the controller of the man's destiny and future,that's where the problem lies.lf women could take their place and not act like feminist and super adviser but a supporter,then relationship becomes enjoyable..The day u will become free and stable is the day u stop consulting anyone or ur woman to make major decisions but relying totally on the power from ur spiritual world..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by healthserve(m): 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
ruffkenny:
When u have a woman who is your helper and companion then your relationship will be on that platform of envy to others,but unfortunately women only want to be the controller of the man's destiny and future,that's where the problem lies.lf women could take their place and not act like feminist and super adviser but a supporter,then relationship becomes enjoyable..The day u will become free and stable is the day u stop consulting anyone or ur woman to make major decisions but relying totally on the power from ur spiritual world..

That's the problem. The desire to be greedy and wanting to assume control

1 Like

Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by Ilekokonit: 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2020
emmaodet:
Mr ile-ko-kon-it-agbe
I believe that is the complete moniker which means No place like home or Home here i come - i believe those two are close to the moniker meaning.
I understand you bro and i was once in your shoes but now i know better about women and can't really be manipulated again or expect much from them.

You are very correct about the above.

Not expecting much from women is a skill that needs constant working on by way of not taking your eye off the ball and cancelling any fairy tale idea of living happily ever after with one woman. No wonder our forefathers (including the forefathers of these same women) were hard core polygamists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by bobowaja(m): 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
Men are waking up real quick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by Lamanii22(f): 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
You lots should just pray and hope for a good woman.... Bachelor's life can be pretty boring sometimes...
Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
How these guys hold lengthy discussions on women amazes me. You see them dissecting and bisecting women's anatomy, exchanging epistles full of repetition on women they claim to hate. You all are bunch of jokers. grin grin

BTW are men so uninteresting that ladies do not discuss them like guys do women here? Just wondering....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by bobowaja(m): 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lamanii22:
You lots should just pray and hope for a good woman.... Bachelor's life can be pretty boring sometimes...
@bolded
For a jobless bachelor you mean to say?
Men don realize say he fit collect sex outside relationship.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2020
bobowaja:

@bolded
For a jobless bachelor you mean to say?
Men don realize say he fit collect sex outside relationship.
You type like Men are only made for sex.
Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by Ilekokonit: 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
healthserve:
Women will always be women. You nailed it perfect the moment they see a man loves their company and makes them a fotress for emotional balance,power tussle and drama begins. They have no stability on their innercore but sway to the right and left looking for how to overpower a man and take advantage of situations for selfish gains

Now the above bolded is deep.

Their weapon of choice to try to control a man is by denying him sex and wives do this a lot hence the need for EVERY man to learn to do without sex for his own peace of mind. .

MGTOW

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by Farki: 11:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
When you're dating you don't have to stress yourself to knack and do other romantic stuff aside from that there isn't much I can't already get outside of a relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by valenu(m): 12:45am On Feb 01, 2020
I love this thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by Omar09(m): 3:13am On Feb 01, 2020
Ariza:
How these guys hold lengthy discussions on women amazes me. You see them dissecting and bisecting women's anatomy, exchanging epistles full of repetition on women they claim to hate. You all are bunch of jokers. grin grin

BTW are men so uninteresting that ladies do not discuss them like guys do women here? Just wondering....

If you don't discuss men which I know you are terrible at lying, then you are probably a lesbian.
Women discuss men often it's just not in the open. The moment they get boobs, they start talking about how a man looked at them of which usually to a much more experienced or older girl than them who in turn gives them advice on how to handle men. So don't come and be spilling shits you've got no idea of or you do know but for the sake of this post and your comment you do not want to admit it.
As for the dissecting and bisecting, if we don't do it on this forum and this way, how are we going to rescue those willing to be saved?
Do you know that most times when a woman withdraws sex, the man is pushed to cheat on her?
This post is and will educate men on how to deal with sexual urges and is liberating us from that which you have against us.

You've got to ignore some certain things, not for any other thing other than your sanity. If we chose to discuss women, how is that your business? Did Illekokonit mention your name in the write up?
You know this goes to prove how unstable you guys are emotionally.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by bobowaja(m): 7:20am On Feb 01, 2020
Ariza:
Surprisingly, sex and probs is the only thing most women of these days can offer. Men have device ways of getting the sex and leaving the probs. Good deal if you ask.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by Funmmyastic: 7:52am On Feb 01, 2020
Ladies never feel you are missing out if you don't have a man.Next!
Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by CAPSLOCKED: 8:15am On Feb 01, 2020
DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S STUPID?
AFTER ALL THE CLAIMS OF BEING CHAMPIONS ONLINE, IN REAL LIFE MAJORITY OF THESE MEN ARE THE DUMBEST IN THE LAND.
NO OFFENCE. IT'S ANNOYING WHEN I SEE YOU PEOPLE POSING AS DEMI-GODS ONLINE WHEN OFFLINE, A GOOD NUMBER OF YOU ARE CLUELESS, SPINELESS, SEX-STARVED, WOMAN-WORSHIPPING SISSYS.

GO TO WOMEN'S DM'S ON INSTA AND FACEBOOK (AND EVEN NAIRALAND) AND SEE THE ENDLESS QUEUE OF YOUR TEAMMATES, BEGGING WOMEN FOR ONE NONSENSE OR THE OTHER.
IF YOU PRACTICED ALL YOU PREACH WE WON'T BE ANALYSING THESE THINGS AT THIS RATE.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by Omar09(m): 8:23am On Feb 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S STUPID?
AFTER ALL THE CLAIMS OF BEING CHAMPIONS ONLINE, IN REAL LIFE MAJORITY OF THESE MEN ARE THE DUMBEST IN THE LAND.
NO OFFENCE. IT'S ANNOYING WHEN I SEE YOU PEOPLE POSING AS DEMI-GODS ONLINE WHEN OFFLINE, A GOOD NUMBER OF YOU ARE CLUELESS, SPINELESS, SEX-STARVED, WOMAN-WORSHIPPING SISSYS.

GO TO WOMEN'S DM'S ON INSTA AND FACEBOOK (AND EVEN NAIRALAND) AND SEE THE ENDLESS QUEUE OF YOUR TEAMMATES, BEGGING WOMEN FOR ONE NONSENSE OR THE OTHER.
IF YOU PRACTICED ALL YOU PREACH WE WON'T BE ANALYSING THESE THINGS AT THIS RATE.

Can I see your tits and per china?
Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 01, 2020
Omar09:

If you don't discuss men which I know you are terrible at lying, then you are probably a lesbian.
Women discuss men often it's just not in the open. The moment they get boobs, they start talking about how a man looked at them of which usually to a much more experienced or older girl than them who in turn gives them advice on how to handle men. So don't come and be spilling shits you've got no idea of or you do know but for the sake of this post and your comment you do not want to admit it.
As for the dissecting and bisecting, if we don't do it on this forum and this way, how are we going to rescue those willing to be saved?
Do you know that most times when a woman withdraws sex, the man is pushed to cheat on her?
This post is and will educate men on how to deal with sexual urges and is liberating us from that which you have against us.

You've got to ignore some certain things, not for any other thing other than your sanity. If we chose to discuss women, how is that your business? Did Illekok onit mention your name in the write up?
You know this goes to prove how unstable you guys are emotionally.
Ariza:
BTW are men so uninteresting that ladies do not discuss them like guys do women here ? Just wondering..
All these gibberish because you failed to understand a single word "here" meaning on Nairaland. Lol and you expect me to take your rants seriously? grin . Just continue your talks about women it is evident that's the only thing your brain can comprehend. grin
Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by Deandean: 9:43am On Feb 01, 2020
Ariza:
Noo ,he meant sex is about d only thing u lots can sustainably offer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by Deandean: 9:49am On Feb 01, 2020
Funmmyastic:
Ladies never feel you are missing out if you don't have a man.Next!

Lolll....now say that without crying
Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by cyborgxyz: 10:06am On Feb 01, 2020
yeah dude right on point single life is the best. because relationship of nowadays is all about been a fake nowadays everyone cheats the only rule is not to get caught for no one can proudly beat his chest and say he only have partner but the sad truth is that you when caught your partner cheating you felt betrayed but also forgetting that the other boo you are also cheating with has a partner too we are all piece of thrash
Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by Omar09(m): 10:07am On Feb 01, 2020
Ariza:
All these gibberish because you failed to understand a single word "here" meaning on Nairaland. Lol and you expect me to take your rants seriously? grin . Just continue your talks about women it is evident that's the only thing your brain can comprehend. grin

I think you are the one who got it all wrong. You can ignore those threads. I don't see anyone who is more jobless other than one who stops at every thread to call the OP or people who comment in it jobless.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 01, 2020
Omar09:

I think you are the one who got it all wrong. You can ignore those threads. I don't see anyone who is more jobless other than one who stops at every thread to call the OP or people who comment in it jobless.
Oga go and treat dyslexia. You blab too much out of context.This will be my last reply to you! Enjoy!
Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by onwuakpachris(m): 10:18am On Feb 01, 2020
hmmm...

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by Ilekokonit: 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
bobowaja:

Surprisingly, sex and problem is the only thing most women of these days can offer. Men have deviced ways of getting the sex and leaving the problems . Good deal if you ask.

Now I salute your knowledge of the 21st Century woman.

?? Why should a man go into a relationship where he gives A LOT of his finances, time, emotions and intellect to uplift the woman when all he gets in return is sex (if at all) and a LEGION of problems, troubles, and FIRST CLASS insults and nastiness from the woman.

Tufiakwa Never again.

MGTOW

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... by Ilekokonit: 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
onwuakpachris:
there's actually nothing like "true love"
human beings are by nature..so self centered..sensitive..manipulative and unforgiving...hence they can never find "true love".. even when you think u v finally found it...just wait a while..u gonna surely realize it was nothing more than just " mere infatuation and lust" which will surely fade away with time.. those fairly tale romance we always dream of and wish for are only possible in movies and love songs...even whitney houston that sang many great love songs never found "true love" in her life.

True talk Bros.

Those raised on a diet of love songs and believed the words in the songs are primed for failure in their love lives UNLESS they learn to start consciously disbelieving these unreasonable and MAKE BELIEVE fairy tale love songs.

Who sang better love songs than Whitney Houston, Lionel Richie, Barry White and Anita Baker ??

Now Google how their marriage(s) went and you will see that the lyrics of their love songs are just lyrics that have no bearing with the COLD reality of relationships in the real world.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Watched The Full Video? / How Do I Deal With My Ingrate Husband / HIV, Please Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.