Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line (19193 Views)

Amaechi: We Have Been Printing Money, But Swore Oath To Lie - Peoples Gazette / Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them / Rotimi Amaechi: We Promised Change, Now There’s Huge Change In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by AmTruth: 8:06am On Jan 30, 2020
God bless Nigeria
Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by thundafire: 8:06am On Jan 30, 2020
Yet he couldn't complete the mini-rail in Rivers state
Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by Owaincouncil: 8:07am On Jan 30, 2020
Susu888:
By the time Buhari is done with his second term Nigerians will be begging him to run for another term!

Its not by making noise in the media about fictional projects he is actually walking the talkk*

A salute to ameachi as well, the man is doing very well. We will get there by God's grace.

Next Level cool

Are you okay?
Can't you differentiate between WE WILL & WE HAVE.
mention one project under the ministry of transportation, works and housing that this government has commissioned since 2015 if not I WILL.
Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by eteba(m): 8:10am On Jan 30, 2020
What would a sane person be going to do in Maiduguri, a town ravaged by insurgency..... just thinking!
Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by Insectkiller: 8:24am On Jan 30, 2020
Maybe I should now clap for you...

Audio-project shocked shocked
Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by Insectkiller: 8:26am On Jan 30, 2020
thundafire:
Yet he couldn't complete the mini-rail in Rivers state

Lolz..
Bad mouth grin grin
Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by garfield1: 8:28am On Jan 30, 2020
patrickmuf:
Lol you must be a Cross Riverian...We are seriously regressing as a state.
But our voted for ayade inspite of massive warningz not to
Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by ogatboy(m): 8:35am On Jan 30, 2020
Everyone talking about audio projects should be quiet. Nigeria is still same as at 5 years ago. Lagos-Ibadan road, calabar-itu road, etc.

Dont sit at home, read news n type non-sense. Go out n see audio projects
Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by DavidEsq(m): 8:49am On Jan 30, 2020
He said "we will".
Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by michoim(m): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2020
Amaechi doing wonders
Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by maxzzo1(m): 8:52am On Jan 30, 2020
Ameachi abeg o Maiduguri ke??
Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by SEGLIZ: 8:54am On Jan 30, 2020
Susu888:
By the time Buhari is done with his second term Nigerians will be begging him to run for another term!

Its not by making noise in the media about fictional projects he is actually walking the talkk*

A salute to ameachi as well, the man is doing very well. We will get there by God's grace.

Next Level cool

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by BubuZombi: 8:56am On Jan 30, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL NEED RANSOME MONEY WHEN YOU GET TO THE END OF THE LINE ?

OR SOME FU*KER WILL FEATURE YOU IN A NEW BEHEADING MOVIE FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO VIEW

SERIOUSLY WE NO NEED THIS SHIT

Guy Na for were you dey, dey high this early momomo like this na
Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by charles614: 8:56am On Jan 30, 2020
Amaechi from ph to where... why not from ph to lag. wethin we go benefit from Boko Haram state. chai..

Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by Urchman200: 8:56am On Jan 30, 2020
Sonnyboom:
With over 50 different miniker to teach foolish n cursed Igbos like u you is a duty that must be fulfilled.
no room to exchange words with someone who really need urgent help.
Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by patrickmuf(m): 9:26am On Jan 30, 2020
garfield1:

But our voted for ayade inspite of massive warningz not to
Sone of us saw the light.
Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by Neyoohpompy(m): 9:43am On Jan 30, 2020
oponu
Rosskiye:

You people have come again with this your audio nonsense. I keep telling you people, Buhari does not do Audio.

Buhari's second name is Mr Integrity.

If Buhari tells you the sky is purple, you don't need to look up to confirm.

I actually see him as the new Paul Kagame.
Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by tiredoflife(m): 9:43am On Jan 30, 2020
AmTruth:
Always Pessimistic and Sad about good news of development, I think it's only your village they will over take as that is your pitiable thinking[s][/s]

Truth is bitter
Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 30, 2020
Rosskiye:

Personally, I think Amaechi has been the best minister in Nigerian history.

Highly effective and hands-on.

By far and Fashola the golden boy exposing himself as very incompetent speaking English and theory up and down. Ordinary Lagos Ibadan 4 years no head no tail!
Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by menthane(m): 10:38am On Jan 30, 2020
All these things are on the pages of newspaper. That was how Fashola said there are no bads roads in Nigeria. Bida-Abuja, the FCT is not meant to be called road. We distribute less than 4000Mw whereas some countries with far lesser population runs on 50000Mw yet they will tell us they are building power plants everywhere. To power where?
This Government is a scam. Period
Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by VULCAN(m): 10:40am On Jan 30, 2020
The useless BMC are masturbating all over this thread. Zombiefied specimens.

Whatever the govt does is perfect in their eyes.

Worshippers of men.

Intelligent people would be asking" Why Maiduguri- PH"?

You don't want to build a high speed train between PH and Abuja(that has mplenty travellers)but you want to build one from Maiduguri to PH.

How many PH residents travel to Maiduguri in a year compared to those that travel to Lagos?

It's obvious that the aim of the train is to bring people from Maiduguri to PH. This wouldn't have been an issue if residents of Maiduguri are known to travel to PH for business or tourism. But we know that is not the case.

So the last question is what type of people does Amaechi want to bring from Maiduguri to PH?

Your guess may not be as good as mine!
Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by Kennydoc(m): 11:08am On Jan 30, 2020
Susu888:

Next Level cool

Buhari has only 3 more years and 4 months to complete his second tenure. None of these new projects mentioned here have been started.
Use your God-given sense bro.
Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by Germi9: 11:21am On Jan 30, 2020
Hmm he try...
Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by michoim(m): 11:42am On Jan 30, 2020
Rosskiye:

Personally, I think Amaechi has been the best minister in Nigerian history.

Highly effective and hands-on.
Correct
Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by COMPAQ(m): 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
I hope FGN has a well thought out strategy for this rail development. I say so because so far the development of the rail sector appears to be geared towards human traffic, when the heavier focus should be on cargo and freight traffic.

There are very few countries whose railway is self sustaining on passenger traffic alone. I agree that while there are high level plans to use the Lagos Ibadan rail line to evacuate containers to dry port in Ibadan, i am not really hearing much about this, so i wonder if this will really come to pass.

Also to further the development of the rail sector, the government should transform the NRC into a holding company responsible for the build-out, management and maintenance of the tracks and railway stations, while a separate company set up to own the locomotives and operate the rail services itself. This company will pay for the rights to use the tracks and stations similar to how private airlines pay to use the airports. In this way, private sector efficiency, capital and innovation will flow into the sector.

If this is not done, I can tell you that within 5-10 years, the multi billion dollar investment in the rail sector will come to nothing as the tracks will have fallen to disrepair and rail services would have stopped. And Nigeria will be paying back liabilities for assets that have deteriorated. How do i know this? What infrastructure remains 100% in the hands of the government and is well maintained? Is it our refineries, ports, stadiums, airports, roads?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by LikeCool(m): 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
contigiency:

As if you are not worse than them.

Fool, don't quote me again.
Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by cybergee(m): 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
wow, this is a good one. I hope there will finish it before 2023

Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by Thazard(m): 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Stop with your false propaganda. Buhari is a lover of corruption.
Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by sayisayi(m): 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
salykely:
Good development. I hope it isn't audio

Don't mind dem. Country wey Plenty Pikin and mother's wey die before 1st birthday. Next na Daura to the moon train and these bloggers go post am

Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by paparazi1(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
Rosskiye:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/01/29/nigerian-government-to-construct-port-harcourt-maiduguri-rail-line-amaechi/amp/
We Would do minister, and I ask when?, how many years remain for this
clueless government to end?
Re: Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line by Rosskiye: 11:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
frozen70:
What is our business with Maiduguri

Why not build to lagos

Your ''business'' with Maiduguri is that 3/4 of the food you consume comes from the North!!!!!!

Therefore it makes perfect sense to build a rail system that facilitates cheaper and faster transportation of farm products, livestock, and other items, leading to lower costs for YOU, the consumer.

That is the ''business'' you have with Maiduguri!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo / Free Download Of Power, Politics And Death By Segun Adeniyi / We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.