Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Anyone Ever Faced This Kind Of Issue With Google Play Store gift Card Before? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Anyone Ever Faced This Kind Of Issue With Google Play Store gift Card Before? (1585 Views)

Bizarre Giant Pig-Faced Shark Pulled Out Of The Water In Italy / A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) / How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Ever Faced This Kind Of Issue With Google Play Store gift Card Before? by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 30, 2020
good day nairalanders, I'm im a tight corner and could really use some help. A cousin of mine that lives in the US sent me a 200$ worth of Google play store card only for me to try to trade it and being met with the error message " WE NEED MORE INFO TO REDEEM YOUR GIFT. SEND US DETAILS"

Please what do I do to solve this . I'm broke and in dire need of this money at the moment

sir lalasticlala I will appreciate if you help me reach a wider audience. thanks
Re: Anyone Ever Faced This Kind Of Issue With Google Play Store gift Card Before? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:48am On Jan 30, 2020
Lol cousin or client?

Stop telling lies..

Now about that the card is as good as gone and there's nothing you or your so called cousin can do.

Next time stick with Steam, iTunes or other alternatives..

https://support.google.com/googleplay/thread/12417031?hl=en

Click on the link and see complains..
Re: Anyone Ever Faced This Kind Of Issue With Google Play Store gift Card Before? by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 30, 2020
Yahoo kobo kobo
Cousin kee you there
If you like carry am go pop champagne
SARS go pick you
Re: Anyone Ever Faced This Kind Of Issue With Google Play Store gift Card Before? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 30, 2020
Shibaraba:
Yahoo kobo kobo
Cousin kee you there
If you like carry am go pop champagne
SARS go pick you
may God help your life with little sense this new year. that's all I can say to you
Re: Anyone Ever Faced This Kind Of Issue With Google Play Store gift Card Before? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 30, 2020
YOUNGELDER1:
Lol cousin or client?

Stop telling lies..

Now about that the card is as good as gone and there's nothing you or your so called cousin can do.

what makes you think I'm telling lies sir. Nigerians and crowd mentality. is it only "clients" that sends gift cards. thanks for the info t
Re: Anyone Ever Faced This Kind Of Issue With Google Play Store gift Card Before? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 30, 2020
YOUNGELDER1:
Lol cousin or client?

Stop telling lies..

what makes you think I'm telling lies sir. Nigerians and crowd mentality. is it only "clients" that sends gift cards. thanks for the info
Re: Anyone Ever Faced This Kind Of Issue With Google Play Store gift Card Before? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:44am On Jan 30, 2020
Firsteleven:

what makes you think I'm telling lies sir. Nigerians and crowd mentality. is it only "clients" that sends gift cards. thanks for the info

Funny so your so called cousin can send you money via Western Union, Money Gram and the likes? For a mere $200? Be deceiving yourself undecided
Re: Anyone Ever Faced This Kind Of Issue With Google Play Store gift Card Before? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
YOUNGELDER1:

Funny so your so called cousin can send you money via Western Union, Money Gram and the likes? For a mere $200? Be deceiving yourself undecided
uncle she gets this cards regularly from her boyfriend. I just tried my luck and asked her to send me one . why am I even explaining like I owe you some sort of explanations
Re: Anyone Ever Faced This Kind Of Issue With Google Play Store gift Card Before? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
Firsteleven:

uncle she gets this cards regularly from her boyfriend. I just tried my luck and asked her to send me one . why am I even explaining like I owe you some sort of explanations

Hahaha you think you’re replying kids on this forum!

First of all you can’t use USA google play card on your Nigerian play store.

Infact why am I going back & fort with you.

I already gave you answer brother cousin have a good day.
Next time steam,EBay,iTunes and the likes avoid GP
Re: Anyone Ever Faced This Kind Of Issue With Google Play Store gift Card Before? by notablecool: 5:10am On Feb 17, 2020
You can use it on Nigeria, you just have to tweak it...

Not every one does illegal
Re: Anyone Ever Faced This Kind Of Issue With Google Play Store gift Card Before? by Bossdaddy01: 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
I buy google play cards with error codes sir. You can send me the card on my WhatsApp +2349067624001

I also buy other Gift cards at Chinese rates�
Re: Anyone Ever Faced This Kind Of Issue With Google Play Store gift Card Before? by notablecool: 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
Keep trying it...It'll work after some times better still buy ecode
Re: Anyone Ever Faced This Kind Of Issue With Google Play Store gift Card Before? by coded06(m): 11:52am On Apr 26, 2020
notablecool:
Keep trying it...It'll work after some times better still buy ecode

How Far Man.. make we relate..
Re: Anyone Ever Faced This Kind Of Issue With Google Play Store gift Card Before? by notablecool: 1:59am On Apr 28, 2020
coded06:

How Far Man.. make we relate..

Drop contact
Re: Anyone Ever Faced This Kind Of Issue With Google Play Store gift Card Before? by boolee(m): 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
notablecool:
You can use it on Nigeria, you just have to tweak it...

Not every one does illegal
do you know how to go about this?
Will really appreciate.
Re: Anyone Ever Faced This Kind Of Issue With Google Play Store gift Card Before? by notablecool: 4:19am On Jun 10, 2020
boolee:
do you know how to go about this?
Will really appreciate.

For educational purpose
Create a Google email with your desired card country.

They'll ask for your country and and number. verify number, If you are lucky they may not ask you.

After changing, you can use it
Re: Anyone Ever Faced This Kind Of Issue With Google Play Store gift Card Before? by boolee(m): 5:19am On Jun 10, 2020
notablecool:

For educational purpose
Create a Google email with your desired card country.

They'll ask for your country and and number. verify number, If you are lucky they may not ask you.

After changing, you can use it

to verify country's phone number you meant?

What I'm changing?
Re: Anyone Ever Faced This Kind Of Issue With Google Play Store gift Card Before? by notablecool: 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
boolee:
to verify country's phone number you meant?

What I'm changing?

Depending on the card... If it is a US card... You'll have to get a US number.. Since it said you have a brother there, you can tell him to tender goods number sp you can verify your Google account...once you verify, you'll need an address, you can use your brother address to..

That's all, then you can redeem a US Google card..

If it is Canada, all you'll do is use a Canadian details

I hope that helps
Re: Anyone Ever Faced This Kind Of Issue With Google Play Store gift Card Before? by boolee(m): 11:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
notablecool:

Depending on the card... If it is a US card... You'll have to get a US number.. Since it said you have a brother there, you can tell him to tender goods number sp you can verify your Google account...once you verify, you'll need an address, you can use your brother address to..

That's all, then you can redeem a US Google card..

If it is Canada, all you'll do is use a Canadian details

I hope that helps
okay Thanks!
I appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

9mobile Revamped Data Plans, Get 1gb For N300, 2gb For N500, 7gb For N1500 / New! Gmail Motion / Laser Engraving Works Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.