Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos (33323 Views)

Lekki Port Has Received 4 Commercial Vessels So Far / Apapa Gridlock: LASG, NPA, Police, TTP Adopt E-Call Up System For Trucks / The Eyesore Of NPA Lilypond Terminal At Marine Beach, Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 8:04am On Jan 30, 2020
Noooo, it's his father's consignment that congested lagos port and NPA wanted quick solution to the congestion that started just yesterday

When some people speak or write , i am just happy owning guns is illegal in Nigeria , We really need to stop some people from having offsprings, the hate and the stupidity is record breaking ... saying Buhari remembered east because lagos is congested ? Lagos has been congested since the beginning of the existence of lagos , even during slave trade

idiots
uchman:

You are right,
He is now remembering eastern ports because Lagos is congested if not, he may not remember them.

Did Nigeria started today?

5 Likes

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by solmusdesigns: 8:04am On Jan 30, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

I don't know why Igbos are una highest nightmare. Na waooo. I know why! You hate what you like but can't get.

tongue shatap there.. who told you i cant get Ibos.. is my sweet chiamaka not ibo or didnt i get her mscheew..

but truly you guys are too sensitive.. always throwing tantrums over little jokes

2 Likes

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by uchman(m): 8:04am On Jan 30, 2020
Tetehjewels:

Where did the government refuse other ports services when they have been busy upgrading and dredging those ports in order to be able to handle vessels accordingly.

Abi you dey smoke gin?

Upgrading and dredging till when will it end?
Till now that Lagos port is saturated?

It's obvious and glaring bro...
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Realtalk20: 8:05am On Jan 30, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Tribalism is the state of being organized by, or advocating for, tribes or tribal lifestyles

how does my comment classify as tribalism

Read your comment again. Semantics are irrelevant here. Your intention is obvious

Change your heart and stop serving Lucifer
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 30, 2020
uchman:

Upgrading and dredging till when will it end?
Till now that Lagos port is saturated?

It's obvious and glaring bro...

Lmao I am sure you can read the letter in the OP and see that your "till when will it end" is now redundant
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Tapout(m): 8:05am On Jan 30, 2020
it's a nice initiative, but bribery and corruption just tripled in the NPA as well. How? Some importers will rather bribe their way into docking at lagos rather than docking at ph.
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by majamajic(m): 8:06am On Jan 30, 2020
solmusdesigns:

we all know the atachee people that would soon fill up that port, just wait and see... they would soon start forming developers and claiming Niger Deltas are lazy

Do u think the importer that directed his goods to Lagos don't have sense ?

Ibos are good in business , are ok with that ?

Most ibo Lagos agents will move offices to Niger Delta , that's business !!! U can't take it away from them , u can be lazy as u want , don't be tribalistic !!
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by solmusdesigns: 8:06am On Jan 30, 2020
Realtalk20:

Read your comment again. Semantics are irrelevant here. Your intention is obvious

Change your heart and stop serving Lucifer

typical over sensitive ibo man grin hahahaa!! you can dish it but cant take it

1 Like

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by uchman(m): 8:07am On Jan 30, 2020
chukel:
Very commendable. However I have my fears about the warri terminal. The youths will constitute themselves into greater nuisance

Na that one dey fear me bro
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Maliqcious: 8:07am On Jan 30, 2020
Why are making Buhari look like a Messiah...If truly this ports initiatives prospers fine and good. Saying one hates Buhari is a stupid and the dumbest misconception...Yes we know many problems the country was facing before 2015. Ask yourself what has improved there after..some of us are self reliant because of no job. How many federal roads have been upgraded since 2015..look at the security challenges today. How can you call some of airing your mind hate? Buhari is a major general...and formal head of state. Tell Me why the insurgency can't be defeated look at the economy today..Tell Me you proud of Him..If he does a little thing you guys would go on saying meaningless things that don't add up. Have you all forgotten why He was voted.

2 Likes

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by solmusdesigns: 8:08am On Jan 30, 2020
majamajic:

Do u think the importer that directed his goods to Lagos don't have sense ?

Ibos are good in business , are ok with that ?

Ibos know the major market are in SouthWest.. Southwest has the biggest spenders and thats why no sensible Ibo man would move his business because of Buhari and Bala hadiza's policy

check each regions poverty state, check IGR and tell me which Ibo man would move his business to poverty state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by vertueptime: 8:09am On Jan 30, 2020
Tetehjewels:
They say Buhari is incompetent but everyday he keeps doing things PDP never did and could never do in their entire 16yrs of failed leadership.

He is showing through action that he is competent.

For the first time in decades the Eastern ports are coming alive with vessels

Its still a promise as of now, dnt run faster than your shadows, we know buhari and how he keeps his promises
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by uchman(m): 8:09am On Jan 30, 2020
Any clearing agent at Port Harcourt port?
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Osidazz19: 8:09am On Jan 30, 2020
efighter:
And for 16 years, PDP could not offload even hand paddled canoes outside Lagos. Yet, the useless clowns went to tell USA to help them with Nigeria election. USA whose election was rigged by school children in Russia. Please let APC continue rigging and ruling.

Chai this is the comment of the week. SPOT ON.

1 Like

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by wink2015(m): 8:09am On Jan 30, 2020
NIGER DELTA PEOPLE especially the youth STOP this DEVE LEVY COLLECTION, kidnapping, and other forms of youth crimes so that the region can benefit from the moving of the commercial vessels from the congested Lagos ports to the Eastern Ports ( Niger delta Ports ).

For several years the Warri ports has been down due to federal government lack of goodwill towards the regions.

3 Likes

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by toprealman: 8:09am On Jan 30, 2020
Asif he is rebuilding the great Wall of China.
We keep celebrating mediocrity in this part of the world......that's why our leaders will make it look like walking from their house to their car is a great deal.
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by alphaeus212(m): 8:10am On Jan 30, 2020
Price for Amotekun Resistance
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by solmusdesigns: 8:10am On Jan 30, 2020
ThailandDrug:
[s][/s]
guy you dey always whine like a bish
tueh

this one is pained...

i will give you heart attack with my incomming comments which you are forced to read..

tribalism level have being increased to 200% and you must read them

1 Like

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 30, 2020
vertueptime:

Its still a promise as of now, dnt run faster than your shadows, we know buhari and how he keeps his promises

I am sure you have already seen the thread which was on frontpage a day or 2 ago talking about the vessels already berthing in Rivers State and warri ports.

That and the letter in the OP shows it is not a promise but a reality

https://www.nairaland.com/5655923/tolu-ogunlesis-tweets-revival-eastern

1 Like

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by jneutron4000: 8:11am On Jan 30, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

atleast Ibos can free us now... they wont claim we are holding their destinies.. i hope Abia state turns to downtown dubai with this policies

I am very happy about this news as a Yoruba man, this is part of Amotekun effect, gradually Yoruba will be in charge of our ports. Let the Federal take their interests away from Yorubaland we want to be in charge of it ourselves.

1 Like

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Ustec: 8:11am On Jan 30, 2020
CzarChris:
This is beautiful, just beautiful. Please my Niger-delta brothers, this is a very big opportunity to be engaged in meaningful employment and stop all these deve fee, kidnapping, sea piracy and militancy. Don't chase out this development coming our way out of greed and laziness, abeg.

Advice no bi curse o.
These are some of the reasons the previous government refuse to move the vessels over there.
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 8:12am On Jan 30, 2020
the ports and the ones from port grin grin grin grin
ODVanguard:
Great. I hope with this move the conspiracy theorists that claim the yoruba are using Lagos ports to drive them from their region will now shut their mouths. This development is way overdue abeg. Lagos needs to be decongested, and that includes its ports.

ledem leaf our ewedu brown roof lipublik since dia continas will be arrifing dilect in thier backyard

3 Likes

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Realtalk20: 8:12am On Jan 30, 2020
solmusdesigns:

typical over sensitive ibo man grin hahahaa!! you can dish it but cant take it

Ibo man? Over sensitive?
You assumed me calling you out is a tribal thing? Again you have served Lucifer for fer too long he has blinded you.

Everyone reading my comment can see where I am coming from, but in you thinking you assumed I must be ibo and not standing against your tribalistc behavior.

Bros you have real problems you need to address.

I suggest you read your Bible more and take some time off to evaluate your life choices

1 Like

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Kingrefreshed: 8:13am On Jan 30, 2020
solmusdesigns:

tongue shatap there.. who told you i cant get Ibos.. is my sweet chiamaka not ibo or didnt i get her mscheew..

but truly you guys are too sensitive.. always throwing tantrums over little jokes

You can't get Ibo's how? The truth is that so many westerners and almost all northerners hate Ibo's a d they know it.
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 8:14am On Jan 30, 2020
Please don't cause wahala this early morning

please, they will take it the wrong way and someone will link imaginary dots to claim Yoruba is perfecting the move to seceede with creation of Amoketun and decongestion of ports

jneutron4000:
I am very happy about this news as a Yoruba man, this is part of Amotekun effect, gradually Yoruba will be in charge of our ports. Let the Federal take their interests away from Yorubaland we want to be in charge of it ourselves.

1 Like

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by safetyboot: 8:14am On Jan 30, 2020
I hope after decongesting Lagos they won't close back the southern ports again. Wayo people
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 30, 2020
Ustec:

These are some of the reasons the previous government refuse to move the vessels over there.

This also shows that there is now relative peace in the Niger Delta all thanks to the Osibanjo initiative

1 Like

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by solmusdesigns: 8:15am On Jan 30, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

You can't get Ibo's how? The truth is that so many westerners and almost all northerners hate Ibo's a d they know it.

may God forgive you, as a yoruba man nobody i know hates Ibo, cant speak for Northerners, travel to SouthWest and see how Ibos flourish and live hapily.. all this jabs and banters are merely online trills

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Welcome To Akure (Pictures) / Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) / White Lady Complains About The Difficulty In Getting Nigerian Permit (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.