Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,175 members, 7,780,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:57 AM

NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos (33238 Views)

Lekki Port Has Received 4 Commercial Vessels So Far / Apapa Gridlock: LASG, NPA, Police, TTP Adopt E-Call Up System For Trucks / The Eyesore Of NPA Lilypond Terminal At Marine Beach, Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by CSTR2: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2020
majamajic:

Wetin concern ibos here , don't u know the difference between Niger Delta and SE ?

Or u think the Lagos importer that directed his goods to Lagos terminal don't have sense ?

Do u know he is going to move the containers back to Lagos again ?

If Onee was his best option he would have chosed Port Harcourt from country of departure

The importers in East do choose port in the first place , so this is Lagos consignment going down to Niger Delta only to move back to Lagos again. Niger Delta government will gain it not SE !!
Nnewi aba and onitsha will be among the biggest beneficiary of the sea ports.
Port harcourt will benefit mostly though.
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Chicastle: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2020
Tetehjewels:
They say Buhari is incompetent but everyday he keeps doing things PDP never did and could never do in their entire 16yrs of failed leadership.

He is showing through action that he is competent.

For the first time in decades the Eastern ports are coming alive with vessels

Good. But make them move am first
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2020
CSTR2:

Initiative?

Can you tell me what that initiative was in the first place?
And also the position of the Niger delta before buhari came in with his divisiveness.

All these Yoruba clowns sef. Initiative grin

I am from Akwa Ibom Mr clown
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 30, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

If you read the op you posted yourself, you will see it's written, "recent increase in congestion". It's there in the first line.
If you read further, you'll see they acknowledged that the eastern ports can't handle most of those vessels being redirected.
Read well and understand. This is not a planned decongestion as you've led yourself and other zombies to believe, this is an emergency solution to the increases in port congestion due to closure of the land borders.
Read what you posted yourself including the tolu tweets and another tweet underneath.
You don't need to claim what is not there.

I have you a link. Read it and stop sounding stupid please.

Nobody said the ports are for all classes of vessels. You brought that up all by yourself
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 30, 2020
Chicastle:

Good. But make them move am first

Already started. Test run was done last year
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by I888(m): 9:23am On Jan 30, 2020
Tetehjewels:

Yet you are not his fan... Yet he has indirectly or directly blessed you
well bro, I have to state so someone does not feel I am being a sycophant
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 30, 2020
pacespot:

You people can't just do without making mention of Biafra, does this your mind tell you with all the economic opportunities that would be opened for Eastern people by this development? Can your Biafra stand alone if you are allowed to have self?

Why don't you keep your smelly mouth shut most of the times.

Biafra was a real country with a real military and currency. So why will a tadpole like you actually want to control what I say about a defunct Country that is part of Nigeria's warring history?

Do not pretend to be stupid.
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by CSTR2: 9:24am On Jan 30, 2020
Tetehjewels:

I am from Akwa Ibom Mr clown
Then you must be stark illiterate.

The Niger delta was churning out record amounts of crude before buhari came in.

And the price for that peace was the Jonathan presidency that the south east relinquished to the south south.

If anything, buhari came in blazing with his 5% theory and many other nonsense , and consequently made the Niger delta restive.

And they have been trying to return back to status quo ever since.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by jaszplus12(m): 9:25am On Jan 30, 2020
CzarChris:
This is beautiful, just beautiful. Please my Niger-delta brothers, this is a very big opportunity to be engaged in meaningful employment and stop all these deve fee, kidnapping, sea piracy and militancy. Don't chase out this development coming our way out of greed and laziness, abeg.

Advice no bi curse o.
Boy! You took the words right out of my mouth! Please.....SAY IT LOUDER!!

1 Like

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:26am On Jan 30, 2020
Tetehjewels:

I have you a link. Read it and stop sounding stupid please.

Nobody said the ports are for all classes of vessels. You brought that up all by yourself
Have you read the op you posted yourself?
Read it. Don't be a zombie. Moving vessels to the east is a last resort and it's obvious when the land borders are opened, things will go back to normal.

That's what I'm trying to input in your dull brain. The so-called eastern ports still have issues unresolved. This is just a temp arrangement
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by majamajic(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2020
CSTR2:

Nnewi aba and onitsha will be among the biggest beneficiary of the sea ports.
Port harcourt will benefit mostly though.

the importers don't know the port best to them before ?

Some Lagos importers prefer onne , while some nnewi importers prefer Lagos , importers have their targets

1 Like

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by jaszplus12(m): 9:35am On Jan 30, 2020
Daniel058:
But kwanu what if they offload ur goods where you intended to offload it? That one na favor Abi punishment? kiss

Well,we need Port here Biko....

Abakaliki_Port_on_my_mind
grin
Funny guy! I think you should ask for a port at Oziza! I don't mind unloading my goods there!
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Laren24(m): 9:43am On Jan 30, 2020
All these Igbo Amaka dogs and Niger-Delta crooks should better start returning to their regions and get involve in a meaningful and enterprising work/jobs, and stop constituting nuisance here in SW.
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Daniel058(m): 9:44am On Jan 30, 2020
jaszplus12:

Funny guy! I think you should ask for a port at Oziza! I don't mind unloading my goods there!
lolz grin

1 Like

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by CSTR2: 9:51am On Jan 30, 2020
majamajic:

the importers don't know the port best to them before ?

Some Lagos importers prefer onne , while some nnewi importers prefer Lagos , importers have their targets
Goods can travel to any part of the country by road so there is no case of preferring this or that.

Importers will only go to a port that is equipped.
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by majamajic(m): 9:59am On Jan 30, 2020
CSTR2:

Goods can travel to any part of the country by road so there is no case of preferring this or that.

Importers will only go to a port that is equipped.

They are avoiding delays and seizure , some ports are mean , unlike soft Lagos port. U understand now ?
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by emonis88: 10:17am On Jan 30, 2020
If I must say, this is one good move by this govt since they were elected into power. Like I keep saying, if a govt is good both those who support them n those who don't support il live a good life and at the end of the day, they will win more people to their side. My only prayer is that more good policies n decisions come from them as they r in power.
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by emonis88: 10:20am On Jan 30, 2020
Laren24:
All these Igbo Amaka dogs and Niger-Delta crooks should better start returning to their regions and get involve in a meaningful and enterprising work/jobs, and stop constituting nuisance here in SW.
I think u r still in the dark ages, when people are soliciting for understanding btw the southern Nigerians u r spilling such nonsense from your mouth.
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by pacespot(m): 10:28am On Jan 30, 2020
Vortex369:

Why don't you keep your smelly mouth shut most of the times.

Biafra was a real country with a real military and currency. So why will a tadpole like you actually want to control what I say about a defunct Country that is part of Nigeria's warring history?

Do not pretend to be stupid.

All this stupid rant without making a single point at the end, how does moving commercial vessels from Lagos to Niger Delta ensure the actualization of Biafra? Stupidity must be inherent in your lineage angry

1 Like

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 30, 2020
pacespot:

All this stupid rant without making a single point at the end, how does moving commercial vessels from Lagos to Niger Delta ensure the actualization of Biafra? Stupidity must be inherent in your lineage angry

You can see the pain enveloping your myopic cerebral conjecture because a few ship are headed towards the zone that generates the resources that feeds your ugly self. I am from Niger Delta and I make bold to say I feed you and the roads you trek on, it is my resources that pave it.

So dear parasite, I am your true master you have ignorantly misunderstood how to worship. grin

Next time I hear you mention the entire former Biafran Enclave in a bad light, I will ensure that Sango strikes you with Amoketun Lightening. grin grin

1 Like

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Nnetriplet: 10:45am On Jan 30, 2020
Mtchew... Hope is not on paper
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Nnetriplet: 10:49am On Jan 30, 2020
Please take it to onitsha
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by AIIahuAkbar: 10:50am On Jan 30, 2020
chukel:
Very commendable. However I have my fears about the warri terminal. The youths will constitute themselves into greater nuisance

Them "we no dey carry last"

People wey no even dey the competition.
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by AIIahuAkbar: 11:14am On Jan 30, 2020
majamajic:

Wetin concern ibos here , don't u know the difference between Niger Delta and SE ?

Or u think the Lagos importer that directed his goods to Lagos terminal don't have sense ?

Do u know he is going to move the containers back to Lagos again ?

If Onee was his best option he would have chosed Port Harcourt from country of departure

The importers in East do choose port in the first place , so this is Lagos consignment going down to Niger Delta only to move back to Lagos again. Niger Delta government will gain it not SE !!

But Abia is Niger Delta state
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Germi9: 11:15am On Jan 30, 2020
Well that's a good one there...but i hope the right institutions have been put in place? Cos sea Pirates may want to take advantage of the porousity of the Niger/Delta axis
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by AIIahuAkbar: 11:21am On Jan 30, 2020
klax:

Not Eastern port mentioned pls stop calling SS Eastern pls I beg you. Stop all these unecessary attachment SS its never SE every region has it cardinal name so be guided.

Hope the directive actually take effect to decongest Lagos over crowded port.

Moreso some lazy chest beaters will come now and start vomiting their shameless rants.

Go and tell federal government to call it South South port

3 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) / Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs / TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.