Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,781 members, 7,798,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Please Help Me Some People Are After My Life Because Of Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Me Some People Are After My Life Because Of Money (911 Views)

Have You Given On Up Your Sex Life Because Of Your Erectile Dysfunction? / See How This Lady Endangered Her Life Because Of Pills / See What These People Are Doing In The Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Some People Are After My Life Because Of Money by NewAmerica: 6:36am On Jan 30, 2020
Good morning everyone, I will be truthful here and straight to the point about last 2 months I did a pick up job (yahoo job) i am not a yahoo boy but I have friends in yankee, there's this girl we have been chatting for long, I usually use her to do pick up for some of my friends who are yahoo Boys so I can get percentage because I'm a very jovial guy so I make friends easily I have oyibo female friends up to 10.

Last 2 month I was really broke and a friend of mine hit me up saying he would like me to help him recieve money over seas with my friend in yankee I say okay how much, he said $3500 which is 1.2 Million so I was to take my share of 300k from inside 30% and remit 922k back to my friend

So I chat with my contact in USA, she say she can help me out so she sent me her account details I forward to my friend, they payed the money the following day

My friend sent me slip and my contact confirmed the money, my contact sent me part of the money which was $2500 because of 24 hour limit she couldn't sent the rest, $2500 was 770k conversion rate was with bitcoin, so as the first part came I took out some of my percent and sent the guys 522k

The next day I messaged my contact in yankee, she didn't reply, so I thought she was busy at work, a day passes not a word from her up till this very moment I have messaged and messaged and messaged no reply her whatsapp isn't going through, I can't find her Instagram profile no more

My friend who has the money said the money is not his and that he is middle man and that people involved are cultists which are threatening to kill him if he doesn't bring me out.
I had to park out from my apartment with my wife to my village now, but he has been threatening me because of this money, that my friend is also a cultists

He has vowed to kill me because of this money if I didn't pay up yesterday which passed. He has been calling and messaging me since night, fear I can't pick call or reply his message

Please guys help me what do I do?

I don't kmow if I should go to the police to report myself and this issue

IT is getting out of hand I can't walk freely. Everyone in the area I stay is aware and I heard that if anyone knows my location they should tell that my friend that was the word he told the people that I Wan away with his 400k

I have begged and begged that it's my contact that didn't reply. They say I should pay with my money

Where do I have 400k to begin to pay debt? I'm confused

Please people help me cry cry cry
Re: Please Help Me Some People Are After My Life Because Of Money by setobaba: 6:38am On Jan 30, 2020
Abi your picker is dead ni?

Those yahoo boys don't joke abt this truly ooo, that's why they don't argue with the percentage, you think na play to just sink 300k for yourself? They believe should anything happen, you should be able to provide their money at all cost.....

My advice stay for village till your picker is back alive.

Next??

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Some People Are After My Life Because Of Money by Wantedmiller: 6:49am On Jan 30, 2020
And you think they cannot trace your new location .....
Sir borrow money and pay......
you even took your percetage without even waiting for the rest of the money....
Report to police ......indict yourself and friends
You might pay more than 400k as bail out.
Re: Please Help Me Some People Are After My Life Because Of Money by madone: 6:52am On Jan 30, 2020
Go and meet the guy ur friend by urself stop running. Go meet him and talk it over with him
Re: Please Help Me Some People Are After My Life Because Of Money by ShenTeh(m): 6:57am On Jan 30, 2020
All our deliberate decisions in life have their consequences.

I hope you make it alive, so you can warn your children.

BTW, arrange people he respects to beg your frenemy to allow you pay back the money in bits.

If you value your life too, why can't you go and borrow money and pay him back his N400k? But you don't look to me like someone who truly values his life. You are just afraid.

Shame on a family man who can trade his conscience and life for 30% of someone's illicit trade causing loss, pain and sometimes death to innocent people around the world.
Re: Please Help Me Some People Are After My Life Because Of Money by nifemi25(m): 7:12am On Jan 30, 2020
Yahoo boys don't forgive easily... You just have to go and meet your friend and discuss with him... He might thought you have collected the money and ran away with it.... Go to him and show him your conversation with your client in the state.... Running away can't solve anything in this matter.

Let him realise you haven't collected the balance from the picker rather than running to the village.... So youself Don remove your 30% from the first payment instantly. Why can't you wait till when you receive the last payment..

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Some People Are After My Life Because Of Money by Valro(m): 7:20am On Jan 30, 2020
I heard harmattan
Re: Please Help Me Some People Are After My Life Because Of Money by setobaba: 7:24am On Jan 30, 2020
nifemi25:
Yahoo boys don't forgive easily... You just have to go and meet your friend and discuss with him... He might thought you have collected the money and ran away with it.... Go to him and show him your conversation with your client in the state.... Running away can't solve anything in this matter.

Let him realise you haven't collected the balance from the picker rather than running to the village.... So youself Don remove your 30% from the first payment instantly. Why can't you wait till when you receive the last payment..
If he has added his own percentage, the balance would have been 100k they won't have to search for him around

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Some People Are After My Life Because Of Money by OTayobami(m): 7:26am On Jan 30, 2020
Oga you be thief! and you deserve anything that they do to you! 30%?!! as what now? all other picker I've heard of, the highest is 20%.
Every time only you go just carry 30% of money swerve just like that, let me ask you, shey you dey pay the people for that side wey dey help you transfer the money reach here ni?! I know you don't! You do pick up money never even come finish you don rush go remove 30% now business don go south you come dey post for here....you are mad, in short God punish you!
Re: Please Help Me Some People Are After My Life Because Of Money by Realtalk20: 7:40am On Jan 30, 2020
You are a criminal , a thief and a crime enabler and deserve everything coming to you .

Infact I hope you are arrested or worse .. do you know how many innocent victims funds you have helped Yahoo boys steal? Now you are running to the village .. this is karma !!

You deserve all you get and worse .. all Yahoo boys deserve death sentence plus their accomplices

Thief!
Re: Please Help Me Some People Are After My Life Because Of Money by majamajic(m): 7:47am On Jan 30, 2020
cheesy cheesy

U first remove your percentage and spent it , how come u don't payer the pick up guy in US , she settled herself this time

Show your guy evidence , but your guy if he knows u have downloaded your 30% already , na another wahala

Bad thing is bad , the spriit of the scamed is at work
Re: Please Help Me Some People Are After My Life Because Of Money by Realtalk20: 7:47am On Jan 30, 2020
NewAmerica:
Good morning everyone, I will be truthful here and straight to the point about last 2 months I did a pick up job (yahoo job) i am not a yahoo boy but I have friends in yankee, there's this girl we have been chatting for long, I usually use her to do pick up for some of my friends who are yahoo Boys so I can get percentage because I'm a very jovial guy so I make friends easily I have oyibo female friends up to 10.

Last 2 month I was really broke and a friend of mine hit me up saying he would like me to help him recieve money over seas with my friend in yankee I say okay how much, he said $3500 which is 1.2 Million so I was to take my share of 300k from inside 30% and remit 922k back to my friend

So I chat with my contact in USA, she say she can help me out so she sent me her account details I forward to my friend, they payed the money the following day

My friend sent me slip and my contact confirmed the money, my contact sent me part of the money which was $2500 because of 24 hour limit she couldn't sent the rest, $2500 was 770k conversion rate was with bitcoin, so as the first part came I took out some of my percent and sent the guys 522k

The next day I messaged my contact in yankee, she didn't reply, so I thought she was busy at work, a day passes not a word from her up till this very moment I have messaged and messaged and messaged no reply her whatsapp isn't going through, I can't find her Instagram profile no more

My friend who has the money said the money is not his and that he is middle man and that people involved are cultists which are threatening to kill him if he doesn't bring me out.
I had to park out from my apartment with my wife to my village now, but he has been threatening me because of this money, that my friend is also a cultists

He has vowed to kill me because of this money if I didn't pay up yesterday which passed. He has been calling and messaging me since night, fear I can't pick call or reply his message

IT is getting out of hand I can't walk freely. Everyone in the area I stay is aware and I heard that if anyone knows my location they should tell that my friend that was the word he told the people that I Wan away with his 400k

I have begged and begged that it's my contact that didn't reply. They say I should pay with my money

You are a criminal and a thief !!

You earn a living off assisting fraudsters !! I pray all justice befalls you !

Have you for one second how the victims of these money you help them steal cope?

You are truly evil and judgment has descended on you

You are the devil's incarnate
Re: Please Help Me Some People Are After My Life Because Of Money by NewAmerica: 7:57am On Jan 30, 2020
Realtalk20:

You are a criminal and a thief !!

You earn a living off assisting fraudsters !! I pray all justice befalls you !

Have you for one second how the victims of these money you help them steal cope?

You are truly evil and judgment has descended on you

You are the devil's incarnate

Dude, they ask me to help them receive money. Am I the one who tells them to scam people?
Re: Please Help Me Some People Are After My Life Because Of Money by NewAmerica: 7:59am On Jan 30, 2020
setobaba:
Abi your picker is dead ni?

Those yahoo boys don't joke abt this truly ooo, that's why they don't argue with the percentage, you think na play to just sink 300k for yourself? They believe should anything happen, you should be able to provide their money at all cost.....

My advice stay for village till your picker is back alive.

Next??

Chai..
Re: Please Help Me Some People Are After My Life Because Of Money by Realtalk20: 8:08am On Jan 30, 2020
NewAmerica:

Dude, they ask me to help them receive money. Am I the one who tells them to scam people?

You are a thief and a criminal !!

I only drive armed robbers to their location does that make me an armed robbers? Yes it does idiot!

You are a bloody thief and will burn in hell. Everything you have used the money from fraud to set up will crash. Even if it's your marriage..I mean everything ..

You have been living well off fraud , money others worked for ? You will.suffer indeed. You will weep and plead to God for.mercy but he will not give .

You are a viper and venomous beast

You are scum. You will see all you have gained desolve to dust in the earth

The laws of God are absolute!!

You take people's money and tell yourself you don't scam.them yourself? Lol

You are finished this is just the beginning
Re: Please Help Me Some People Are After My Life Because Of Money by NewAmerica: 10:04am On Jan 30, 2020
Realtalk20:

You are a thief and a criminal !!

I only drive armed robbers to their location does that make me an armed robbers? Yes it does idiot!

You are a bloody thief and will burn in hell. Everything you have used the money from fraud to set up will crash. Even if it's your marriage..I mean everything ..

You have been living well off fraud , money others worked for ? You will.suffer indeed. You will weep and plead to God for.mercy but he will not give .

You are a viper and venomous beast

You are scum. You will see all you have gained desolve to dust in the earth

The laws of God are absolute!!

You take people's money and tell yourself you don't scam.them yourself? Lol

You are finished this is just the beginning

LOL mumu go rain all these insult on who scam you abeg no be me scam you still use scam money collect your girlfriend
Re: Please Help Me Some People Are After My Life Because Of Money by Realtalk20: 11:06am On Jan 30, 2020
NewAmerica:

LOL mumu go rain all these insult on who scam you abeg no be me scam you still use scam money collect your girlfriend

Oleee

Criminal

Thief
Re: Please Help Me Some People Are After My Life Because Of Money by NewAmerica: 11:52am On Jan 30, 2020
Realtalk20:

Oleee

Criminal

Thief

Then don scam this one o
Re: Please Help Me Some People Are After My Life Because Of Money by debetmx(m): 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
[quote author=NewAmerica post=86222743]Good morning everyone, I will be truthful here and straight to the point about last 2 months I did a pick up job (yahoo job) i am not a yahoo boy.

/quote]

In naira marley's voice.

And you think you are not a yahoo boi?
Re: Please Help Me Some People Are After My Life Because Of Money by Uchenna10(m): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2022
NewAmerica:

Dem fit don kill this dude by now

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With Current Account Reference Holders / Just Needed Info on this Polystar pv_ht735t4 theatre system / Help: I Found This In My Credit Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.