Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,347 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting (73883 Views)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport / Alhassan Ado Doguwa Gets 7th Term Ticket / Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by RedDoor: 8:28am On Jan 30, 2020
I have 27 children — and counting, says Kano rep

One, two, three, four, up to 27. That is the number of children Alhassan Ado Daguwa, majority leader of the house of representatives, currently has.

Can you beat that?

That is not all; the lawmaker who represents Doguwa/Tudun Wada federal constituency of Kano state, says he hopes to have more.

During the house plenary session on Wednesday, he showed off his four wives whom he said had come with him for the day’s business.

He was being sworn in as the majority leader, and said he would like to present the four wives to the lawmakers.

“Mr. Speaker, I would like to let you know that with me today here, are my four respected wives,” he said, before requesting all four to stand up to the cheering of his colleagues.

“Mr Speaker, these four wives you have seen have produced 27 kids for me, and I am still counting. I am still counting.”

Responding, Femi Gbajabiamila, the speaker, jokingly asked him to “continue”, saying “the more, the merrier”.

The speaker said: “I must bring to the knowledge of this house a little anecdote, what you told me, sometime ago. You told me, don’t beg me, you told me it was getting late around 7 o’clock, and there were many children playing in front of your house in Kano.

“You got worried and you went out, you told the children, “common, what are you still doing outside by this time of the day. You people should go to your homes.

“And one of them said to you, “haba, baba, this is my house.” So he was one of those 27 children. But I guess, the more, the merrier. You get my point; continue.”

Doguwa’s comments comes a few days after Muhammad Sanusi II, emir of Kano, said the predominant culture of marrying more than one wife by Nigerians in the north is the major cause of poverty in the region.

“There are people who cannot afford to feed one wife but are ready to marry three wives and have more children than they can feed, talk less of paying for their school fees,” he had said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/extra-i-have-27-children-and-counting-says-kano-rep/amp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG_ybSn5Mh4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Bola146(f): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2020
grin grin Aboki no dey carry last cheesy

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by zakim(m): 8:34am On Jan 30, 2020
Strong man

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by kayusely70(m): 8:37am On Jan 30, 2020
Imagine! Upon Easy Money!

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by LeakStation(f): 8:41am On Jan 30, 2020
grin grin grin
Meanwhile see this... crack ya ribs with this and don't forget to Subscribe my YouTube channel its free to Subscribe.
Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOggBA0gBsg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by DaBullIT(m): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2020
now we know where constituency allowance is going

207 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Racoon(m): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2020
sad Just imagine! A place where crucial decisions about our national life are being deliberated upon? This is what he has reduced the so called hallowed chamber of the lower house of the national assembly into-a place for self aggradizement of his over bloated social life.

315 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by allthingsgood: 9:09am On Jan 30, 2020
Very silly goat

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by oddfix: 9:09am On Jan 30, 2020
This is complete drama in the house grin
Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila epic response to him got me laughing out so loud grin cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RMR1ue4sCA

14 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by GamalNasser: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2020
No hope for that Constituency

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by BuhariAdvocate: 9:16am On Jan 30, 2020
You're vomiting children like Margot you don't create wealth . How many companies this bastard have.

159 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Hhansome(m): 9:18am On Jan 30, 2020
Know whom to cast ya vote for.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Vulcanheph(m): 9:22am On Jan 30, 2020
In this 21st century , a man can proudly tell You that he has 27 kids and still plans on making more........na Wah For northerners oh!

205 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by TooMuchStuff: 9:28am On Jan 30, 2020

The Real Stud of the NASS

27 children and still counting... Barka da aikin dare

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by PS712: 9:29am On Jan 30, 2020
Hm
Let them discuss what will move this country forward and stop being comedians.
Insecurity is covering the map of the land.

23 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by wristwatchiced: 9:56am On Jan 30, 2020
interesting
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Came4amod: 9:56am On Jan 30, 2020
I don't blame him .. those before him did worse .. 27 is even small .. there was a man who claimed to have over 70 children it was all over the news then ..everything is in bid to trick the nation that north has more population.. which is a big lie ..
The most scientific reason why north has less population is because it's a dry / dessert landscape.. nowhere in the world where you have more people in the dessert than the area which is close to sea .. worldwide .. people migrate towards the water because life is easier there ..

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by helinues: 10:01am On Jan 30, 2020
27 children still counting

See yeye talk..

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Kingluqman(m): 10:41am On Jan 30, 2020
Aboki grin grin

27 children... Mętadinlọgbọn tori Olohun!!!!

grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by gotnel: 11:25am On Jan 30, 2020
Nothing spoils. Let us know your plans on how to be productive economically apart from cheap money from politics

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 30, 2020
Has his children alone not taken a full classroom of pupils in a school? What is left for others?...

If he decides to use connection to put his children into the Federal Government agencies, what quota would be left for other Nigerians?

Why wont you have bandits, kidnappers and what not when amenities obviously cannot go round because one man has used it all up on his children, while others may be unfortunate but have same mentality of breeding children.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Akshow: 11:46am On Jan 30, 2020
I cringed.
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by b3llo(m): 11:46am On Jan 30, 2020
Oh Lord!!! Musa has finally resigned from the gate that he can not bear all that he has seen. This is the final stroke that broke the camels back.

7 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
Mmmmmmmm, the whole of my immediate family. Brothers, sisters, nieces, nephew, sons n daughter we never reach 24 na so one man get,

Na wa ooo... Some ppl sabi born ooo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by noblealuu: 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
That's what they're good at. Incessant breeding of terrorists children and multiple marriages.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Built2last: 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
Senator Abaribe, the last man standing. The only face of the opposition in the country. The man through whom the emptiness of our Aeroplane-driving Chief Justice was exposed.

We all need fearless Senators like my mannest man, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe who will be courageous enough to tell truth to power on behalf of millions of Nigerians. His call on Tyrant Buhari to resign is not only timely, it represents the views of millions of Nigerians.

Shame on the leadership of the Nigerian Senate represented by Ahmed Lawal.

Shame on Presidential Abobakus like mallam
Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina.

Truth be told, Muhammadu Buhari is not competent enough to preside over his own life without a nanny. A shame that such a character is presiding over the affairs of about 200 million Nigerians surrounded by classless almajiri brained clowns like Garba and Adesina.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Kingpele(m): 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
Wow that's awesome, no wonder u will rather die in that house than face this Army of almajaries without our oil money... Happy birthday to me, wish me well

11 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by gift2xl: 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
We're not in the era of producing much children. Give birth to much u can train.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People / Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.