Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,380 members, 7,800,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

See The Extra Amazing Make Up Transmission Of This Lady (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Extra Amazing Make Up Transmission Of This Lady (photos) (4858 Views)

I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) / Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Extra Amazing Make Up Transmission Of This Lady (photos) by Atikuorbuhari: 9:34am On Jan 30, 2020
What do you think of this makeup transformation of this lady?

See photos...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/see-extra-amazing-make-up-transmission.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Extra Amazing Make Up Transmission Of This Lady (photos) by Atikuorbuhari: 9:35am On Jan 30, 2020
See Reactions Here>>>
Re: See The Extra Amazing Make Up Transmission Of This Lady (photos) by dheaven: 9:37am On Jan 30, 2020
I saw it on Whatsapp status. I think its okay because it will help her boost her self esteem.

3 Likes

Re: See The Extra Amazing Make Up Transmission Of This Lady (photos) by xreal: 9:43am On Jan 30, 2020
That's the reason why men do not live long anymore.

During courtship the man sees the last picture till the next morning after wedding, when he sees the first picture and continues to see the first picture till divorce death do them part.

That is the height of a combination of psychological and mental torture.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Extra Amazing Make Up Transmission Of This Lady (photos) by Nehyooh(m): 9:44am On Jan 30, 2020
dheaven:
I saw it on Whatsapp status. I think its okay because it will help her boost her self esteem.
Self esteem you say ? I hear ooo
Re: See The Extra Amazing Make Up Transmission Of This Lady (photos) by emeijeh(m): 9:49am On Jan 30, 2020
dheaven:
And get divorced on wedding night.
Right?
Abi the babe no go take her bath forever?

Nothing annoys me more than those ugly eyelashes girls carry up and down like many flies perching on the eyes of malnourished Sudanese children.

4 Likes

Re: See The Extra Amazing Make Up Transmission Of This Lady (photos) by Maxmilliano111: 10:39am On Jan 30, 2020
Jah jehova
LMAOOOOOO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Extra Amazing Make Up Transmission Of This Lady (photos) by PrincessB1(f): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
emeijeh:

Right?

Nothing annoys me more than those ugly eyelashes girls carry up and down like many flies perching on the eyes of malnourished Sudanese children.
cheesy Savage comment.

Some will be looking like blinking toy grin

1 Like

Re: See The Extra Amazing Make Up Transmission Of This Lady (photos) by Professorcplus(m): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
Im not shocked..
I Hail her makeup artist for having such wonderful magic sorry I meant miracle grin
Re: See The Extra Amazing Make Up Transmission Of This Lady (photos) by Professorcplus(m): 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
dheaven:

I won't be surprised on judgment day if angel Gabriel didnt recognized her.

What shall it profit a slay queen that apply excess make up and and denied herself entering swimming pool for a nice time.

Watin be my own self

[img]https:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: See The Extra Amazing Make Up Transmission Of This Lady (photos) by Ovawise2020: 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hi
Re: See The Extra Amazing Make Up Transmission Of This Lady (photos) by Queenzzy: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
xreal:
That's the reason why men do not live long anymore.

During courtship the man sees the last picture till the next morning when he sees the first picture and continues to see the first picture till divorce death do them part.

That is the height of a combination of psychological and mental torture.
looool this got me cracking since.....oh my,..
Re: See The Extra Amazing Make Up Transmission Of This Lady (photos) by Optimistdude: 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
emeijeh:

Right?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Extra Amazing Make Up Transmission Of This Lady (photos) by Allsingles: 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
Una never see anything yet

1 Like

Re: See The Extra Amazing Make Up Transmission Of This Lady (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:24am On Feb 04, 2020
Oh Boy shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Extra Amazing Make Up Transmission Of This Lady (photos) by AverageAnnie(f): 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
Makeup aside, she's naturally beautiful... Just the normal skin issues ladies face

1 Like

Re: See The Extra Amazing Make Up Transmission Of This Lady (photos) by CalabarChic: 7:23am On Apr 16, 2020
AverageAnnie:
Makeup aside, she's naturally beautiful... Just the normal skin issues ladies face

What's your definition of beautiful?
Re: See The Extra Amazing Make Up Transmission Of This Lady (photos) by wealthtrak: 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
Atikuorbuhari:
What do you think of this makeup transformation of this lady?

See photos...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/see-extra-amazing-make-up-transmission.html
Woah! shocked...
Caveat emptor! grin

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Reconcile With Her intimacy gadgets / Biodun Okeowo Display Her Naked Breasts On A Movie Set / The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.