Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe (132844 Views)

Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) / 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by SpartanKing: 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

In the middle of the night today, I tried to look for duvet to cover up my son on bed. I decided to check my wife wardrobe.

I saw a pack of mycoten in the wardrobe. She already slept this time. So I had to chill till this morning to ask her questions.

So, this morning when I asked her, she said it was her mum that gave her bla bla bla..
I saw a piece of paper prescribing that cream for her in that same bag I found the cream.

I googled the uses of mycoten and I found out it was nothing serious because it is use for yeast infection and vagina odour. My wife dont have vagina odour and I understand yeast infection can be gotten from toilet or could be infection of body skin that spread or so.

I actually know she lied about her mummy giving her. But what baffles me is that I got a whatsapp message from her when she was coming from my son school..

She wrote that I nag a lot. That I should give her space. That u think she can't cope without me. She said she will look for work to take care of our son.She said we have been together for six years and I don't even trust her a bit. She said I think she can't leave without her. She didn't even address the issue of allegation of infidelity I threw against her(i deliberately did that #.I replied her I can't give her space in my own house and if she is fed up, she can pack her bags and go to her parent house. I told her if my son is infected or if I am infected , I am going to kill her and hand over myself to police. Immediately she blocked me on whatsapp and I did same. After an hour, she unblocked me.

Could she have been sleeping around her? Or are there any other uses of mycoten I don't know?

In my mind though, the cream I find is not really something to worry about but the message I got and her reaction is what I don't understand.
Your unnecessary overreaction will one day ruin your marriage! You have to be very patient with her! You shouldn't have confronted her with the evidence. Respect her privacy! You can also violate that privacy in a very secret manner! Don't tell her I told you this. So, I someone told you that she's cheating, you'll rush and jump at her. No, no, no, no! This night, wake her up: ask her if truly you've been nagging. Just apologise to her. Note: Now she said she can survive without you, you need to watch her from a distance! Be patient with your findings!****When a man stands, something stands by him**** When a man who was very afraid of standing you in a war, suddenly points his finger in your face, he's got NUCLEAR weapons! I know, some people will call me a DEVIL; I'm waiting for them!

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
The way men value pusssy, if they were to value their enterprise so much, most would have been billionaires. It is this nagging and jealousy that actually push good women to find a calm shoulder offshore.

If you find vagina drug in your wife closet, does it automatically mean she is supposed to show you every drug she buys for health?

Or are you just so insecure and threatened by the existence of other better men that you becoming a nag in your home? Are you that less busy? Why not enroll into programming classes or music lessons to keep you busy with positive self improvement?

So many weak men becoming husbands and acting as if their own survival depends on an unfuccked pusssy. Why not keep silence and monitor situations and have solid evidence and then move on to file for divorce instead promising to kill her if infected.

You are just silly

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Enemyofpeace: 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
Op take it or leave it your wife is cheating on you. The whatsapp message is what the Yorubas call ogboju, just to cover up her infidelity. That she lied to you about the creams using her mum, points to the fact that she is cheating on you. If you want to confirm this bring out the Bible to swear with, she won't try it.

I love dominique and she will never try this with me

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
You are suffering from insecurity,please address that and you will be fine.

3 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by telad(m): 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Gloriagee:
The message u sent is not something to worry about but her response abi her reaction na the one wey dey worry you. Dont worry you never start to see reaction, u hear.

Newton's third law is: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Your wife is really nice. She blocked u to keep herself from saying stuff she'll regret. U definitely can do better by being open minded n free from biases.

well done madam physicist
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by kcowen(m): 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Oga most times act like a man, not everything you see, you will talk.. Since you have Google what the said cream does,you should have just let sleeping dog lie except your wife has cheated or done something for you to be suspecting her..
But Bros you get mind come on Public forum to say your wife Virginal is smelling(is it smelling like dead fish? Lolzz)

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Otunba80: 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
Keenmind2019:

How to do the hacking plz
its just like a second WhatsApp on phone but you will need code from the WhatsApp you want to hack before you log in so definitely is she loose guard or her phone and you hack it for life in 2seconds
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Beey(f): 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

In the middle of the night today, I tried to look for duvet to cover up my son on bed. I decided to check my wife wardrobe.

I saw a pack of mycoten in the wardrobe. She already slept this time. So I had to chill till this morning to ask her questions.

So, this morning when I asked her, she said it was her mum that gave her bla bla bla..
I saw a piece of paper prescribing that cream for her in that same bag I found the cream.

I googled the uses of mycoten and I found out it was nothing serious because it is use for yeast infection and vagina odour. My wife dont have vagina odour and I understand yeast infection can be gotten from toilet or could be infection of body skin that spread or so.

I actually know she lied about her mummy giving her. But what baffles me is that I got a whatsapp message from her when she was coming from my son school..

She wrote that I nag a lot. That I should give her space. That u think she can't cope without me. She said she will look for work to take care of our son.She said we have been together for six years and I don't even trust her a bit. She said I think she can't leave without her. She didn't even address the issue of allegation of infidelity I threw against her(i deliberately did that #.I replied her I can't give her space in my own house and if she is fed up, she can pack her bags and go to her parent house. I told her if my son is infected or if I am infected , I am going to kill her and hand over myself to police. Immediately she blocked me on whatsapp and I did same. After an hour, she unblocked me.

Could she have been sleeping around her? Or are there any other uses of mycoten I don't know?

In my mind though, the cream I find is not really something to worry about but the message I got and her reaction is what I don't understand.
Sir, with all due respect, educate yourself a bit before coming to rant in public about your wife cheating bla bla bla. So who told you that a yeast infection is an STI? Not saying it can’t be caught through intimacy but, there are so many other reasons why a woman can have a yeast infection. Using perfumed soaps which may cause some Vaginal imbalance, taking antibiotics because they not only kill the bad bacteria but the good one also, a lot of sugar intake, etc.Once you educate yourself, your reasoning capacity will change & you’ll see things differently.Even if you are still suspicious, Atleast you will argue from an educated point.By all means acquire knowledge before raising a topic.

6 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Digriz(m): 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
itu404:
You so immature , bringing your wife.s private life and secret to the open. boy! if only you know where men on the earth will read about this unless this is only a figment of imagination, cause nothing we no dey see for here.
His reaction is what i condemned but bringing his private matters here has nothing to do with his personality. This is a faceless forum and his identity is not open to all e.g facebook etc.

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Teespice(f): 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
this one you are hyperventilating over mycoten vaginal cream, if you now see the pessary, the tablets inserted into the vagina for infection, you will conclude she's cheating and is treating STIs.

you just disrespected your wife by bringing this to this forum knowing the kind of wolves that are existing here ready to pounce on any issue that has to do with a woman.

better drop your ego one side and beg your wife well. not many women are comfortable telling others about things like this especially when she knows you may likely draw inferences from it which you have already done.

don't use your hand to scatter your home. I don talk finish.

8 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Keenmind2019(m): 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
Otunba80:
its just like a second WhatsApp on phone but you will need code from the WhatsApp you want to hack before you log in so definitely is she loose guard or her phone and you hack it for life in 2seconds
My nigga
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by hatedisplace: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
No be small HOUSE OWNER. As if na bush she dey stay before dem marry. Nigerian men.
Miradamian:
From looking for duvet,u enter ur wife bag as if na there d duvet dey,u should thank her for trying to use the cream to be clean for u.from the way u sound I think u don't really show her care and love. After checking it out online an found out it could be she was having scratches,u should have showed her more care by dropping some cash for her to go for better checkup if she was scared she could have some infections,or buy her more toiletries on your way back home. But no.u went nagging asking her if she was cheating on u,u will kill her and bla bla bla.if na who wey no go loose am for u? Men u guys could be so annoying sometimes. House owner

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by dayoyemi: 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Get busy bro. U should be addressing and issue of honesty not infidelity. She lied to u that it was her mum that got it for her perhaps because of ur approach. Go back home and make peace. Insist on being told the truth at almost all the time.

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by bptc10: 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
My brother every sensible woman will always try to do things to keep her husband and that is exactly what is happening here, don't be stupid and destroy your relationship with your wife.

On the whatsapp message she sent to you, it was because the way you treat her that makes her to vomit those words, am not living with you but this is the real truth, you must treat your wife with respect, she's not a slave to you but a partner

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

Buhari de till 2023, there are more serious things to think about.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by healthserve(m): 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
Vortex369:
The way men value pusssy, if they were to value their enterprise so much, most would have been billionaires. It is this nagging and jealousy that actually push good women to find a calm shoulder offshore.

If you find vagina drug in your wife closet, does it automatically mean she is supposed to show you every drug she buys for health?

Or are you just so insecure and threatened by the existence of other better men that you becoming a nag in your home? Are you that less busy? Why not enroll into programming classes or music lessons to keep you busy with positive self improvement?

So many weak men becoming husbands and acting as if their own survival depends on an unfuccked pusssy. Why not keep silence and monitor situations and have solid evidence and then move on to file for divorce instead promising to kill her if infected.

You are just silly

No. You're wicked abeg

Where is Ladylite sef
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by femi4: 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

Mumu, that cream is just like powder, almost every lady has it in their possession

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by UnknownQueen(f): 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
Chai.... ordinary mycoten cream that we buy whenever we ladies have toilet infection, O. P wants to tow the path of MaRYAM SANDA.....

I just pray and wish you dont killl omo olomo ooooo,..... cos if u do, ull definitely be SANDAD...
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by slowbreeze(f): 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

Please and Please..Mycoten is an antifungal cream for treatment of common fungal infections like yeast and even vaginal itching.Its most likely gotten through dirty toilet or undies tha didn't dry well and not infidelity..Virgins use mycoten;secondary school children use mycoten,even nuns can use mycoten;cos candidiasis is not gotten through sex.Pls settle ur trust issues with ur wife.Thi is proof of Nothing..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by theophorus(m): 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
bukatyne:

There is something seriously wrong with your relationship with your wife.

You saw the cream in the wardrobe which means she is not hiding it because it is accessible to you. Almost every lady has Mycoten cream at home. Like you said, it is for nothing serious.

Now the drama starts:
1. She lied about the source and it was actually prescribed to her. This means she probably has toilet infection she went to the clinic/pharmacy for. In a marriage with good relationship, she would mention it.

2. You accused her of cheating: Man, that is 0 - 1000. Except you both have a relationship wherw you banter about such things, it is a weighty allegation especially as you already know the function of the cream.

3. Her what'sapp message to you is 0 - 1m. What has you accusing her of cheating got to do with you think she can't leave without you bla bla. Why is she planning for a life without you. Do you have marriage threatening issues before.

4. You tell her you would kill her if either you or son is infected? Oshe! Terminator. You better pray nothing happens to her.

5. Then you block yourselves on what'sapp. You both must be fantasizing you are yeyebrities. What was the blocking supposed to achieve? So you don't communicate? If you have a pressing thing to say, can't you send a text message or email undecided

I would advise you both go on a retreat and rediscover the missing link.

Am suppose to give you NGN50 Kulikuli and Tabioka, but don't know where to meet up. You made a lot of Sense and Sincerely 'two hands for only you'. #Respect.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

The female genital is susceptible to infections. Washing the vagina with soap or strong chemicals or even douching can upset the vagina by killing healthy bacteria in the vagina. The vagina is self cleansing and requires little mild soap to clean.

Also damp underwear can cause yeast infection. When pants don't get dried properly,you can expect it.

Sharing toilet with someone infected can also cause it.

Men RARELY have such,so where did she get it from? Its unlikely a man.

Lol she can't pass it to your son.

Its normal occurrence for most ladies, just about seven days treatment with the cream,or vagina insert.

You acted too insecure,childish and impatience. I am disappointed in you. Be rest assured you have created an image of a draconian in her mind about you.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by healthserve(m): 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
iLegendd:
When they tell you people to understand women first by reading real dating books for men before getting married, you say, "Which nonsense book? Abeg, go and make money and you'll get any woman."

It's not about getting any woman, but getting the right one and handling a family.

I agree. Marriage is worth the investment in educating oneself. Too many people jump into hoping everything would fix itself in it.

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by laughitall(m): 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Your wife dey collect "ice cream" for outside and the man tell her say her "mouth" dey smell..that's why she buy "mycoten".. She dey give you signal but you dey use your anger take spoil everything
i support u the real prophet.. true talk here

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by healthserve(m): 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:

Nice talk. I am listening

Can I have your attention? I want to say something outside the subject matter but has to do with issues
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by felixawe(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
That cream is commonly used by women because of infection.. yeast, itching, vagina odor, discharge , etc. This same cream was also recommended to my wife. Women can carry infections with ease, 4get their beauty, down there is horrible.
Sit her down and reconcile ur differences amicably...don't shout her down,she might grow wing to tackle u and u may loose ur respect. Be humble, sometimes o overlook her flaw & go sleep. Do u marriage a favor.
I advise u overrule infidelity... She wanna get her self clean. Yeast is a common infections. 90% of women are carrier , overrule clean toilet... the only escape is high level hygiene and early medical checkup

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by izubext007: 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
Yoruba Women.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Ournolly: 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
onlinetomola:
This op is mad and he is the biggest fool on the earth. That cream is used to treat vargina infections, especially toilet infection.
Who told you fungal infections can't be transmitted during sex?
Yeast infections like Candidiasis can be contacted via contact of genital organs during sex. Also, a high number of it resides in vaginal fluid.

Something tells me she contacted it via sexual contact, that's why she easily lied about it.

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Ijaycool(f): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
mycoten means cheating...?

Who gave these men phones?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by emerged01(m): 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
This one no like peace at all. I thought nagging is a woman’s thing. How can you just think your wife is cheating on you without genuine proof. You intentionally want to destroy your home.

7 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by aomolola: 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
I also have Ytacan in d house which I use anytime I feel itchy down there. It's by my bed side , hubby sees it n no fuse about it. Pls settle with her oga

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
illicit:
I feel that if she had told you she had infection, you would have still thought she sleeps around even when you know it could be gotten from the toilet. That's why she didn't tell you.
Is it true that you nag?
You have anger issues, why threaten to kill her, what if she dared you?
Will you make good your threat or whimper?
Mycoten is not a solid proof for cheating, just talk to your wife, I don't think she wants to leave you.

its possible he's just saying it to make her sit tight! may not even have the mind to lay his hand on her when angry, buts its obvious his quick tempered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

I Was A Husband: My Experience / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.