Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Procedures,guidlines And Instructions On Utme Jamb 2011 E-registration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Procedures,guidlines And Instructions On Utme Jamb 2011 E-registration (3448 Views)

Where To Purchase Jamb 2016/17 E-registration Scratch Card / See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam / 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procedures,guidlines And Instructions On Utme Jamb 2011 E-registration by Darwine2(m): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2010
Jamb having changed the UTME registration site and the procedures,i know that alot of people will find it difficult doing the registration. Thats why i have to break it down here bit by bit starting from obtaining the scratch card to posting the website to the finger print knowlege to Java Runtime Environment language to passport size to how to create a username and password to the printing of your jamb slip. So make sure u read them post by post as i post them subsequently. Continues in d next reply.
Re: Procedures,guidlines And Instructions On Utme Jamb 2011 E-registration by Romani(m): 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2010
Pls throw more light on this pls.
Re: Procedures,guidlines And Instructions On Utme Jamb 2011 E-registration by Darwine2(m): 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2010
Firstly,d jamb utme e-registration portal is at www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme/Default.aspx. D scratch card contains serial no and ur pin which are d two vital info required 4 d registration. D biometric scanner is used to capture d left and right thumbs of d candidates. D computer used must hv a JRE,if nt,u wil be among d problem candidates.
Re: Procedures,guidlines And Instructions On Utme Jamb 2011 E-registration by kendou(m): 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2010
Thanks bro.
Re: Procedures,guidlines And Instructions On Utme Jamb 2011 E-registration by bighead1(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2010
where u at if i wanna register
Re: Procedures,guidlines And Instructions On Utme Jamb 2011 E-registration by atakiti(m): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2010
Thanx for the post. Wha t version of JAVA do we need?
Re: Procedures,guidlines And Instructions On Utme Jamb 2011 E-registration by Darwine2(m): 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2010
D username and password created will be unique and dats wat u wil use for subsequent visits to d portal. After creatin d username and password,d registration page wil load 4u 2 commence ur utme 2011 registration,at this point,u can either logout or continue ur registration bt dis time d portal wil no longer require a finger print scanner but d JRE wil stil be required. Continues in d next reply.
Re: Procedures,guidlines And Instructions On Utme Jamb 2011 E-registration by Darwine2(m): 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2010
Darwine.:

Now as a new user,dat is some1 who has nt gotten a username and passord 4 jamb utme 2011,use d sign up module (new user). Look up d serial no and pin on your jamb utme 2011 scratch card and enter them in d appropriate field in d sign up module in d portal. If validation of your jamb utme scratch pin is successful,u wil then be required 2 scan your left and right thumbs,once this is completed,u can then proceed 2 creatin your utme jamb 2011 account. Continues in d next reply.
This is d 2nd step.
Re: Procedures,guidlines And Instructions On Utme Jamb 2011 E-registration by Darwine2(m): 4:27am On Dec 13, 2010
B4 registerin 4 jamb utme 2011,make sure u hv ur info ready. Its advisable 2 download d jamb utme 2011 form template,print a hard copy and fil,then go online and fil utme registration form after goin 2ru d online brochure at d portal 2 be sure u enter d right utme subjects. U shld also hv ur passport sized photo not more than 15kb in jpeg format ready on ur computer or flash drive. After completin ur utme 2011 registration form,click on submit 2 complete d registration. Note that once u click on submit,ur data wil be sent 2 jamb and at dis point,u wil no longer be able 2 edit it,so be very careful. After submittin,u wil be issued a jamb utme reg no and exam no. Print and kip it safe. Gudluck!
Re: Procedures,guidlines And Instructions On Utme Jamb 2011 E-registration by Darwine2(m): 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2010
Re: Procedures,guidlines And Instructions On Utme Jamb 2011 E-registration by samolina1(m): 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2010
When is the deadline for the registration?
Re: Procedures,guidlines And Instructions On Utme Jamb 2011 E-registration by chijioker(m): 11:15am On Dec 20, 2010
REGISTRATION FOR JAMB UTME 2011/2012 ENDS: FRIDAY MAY 6, 2011.

EXAM DATE: SATURDAY JUNE 11,2010.

We at Unilag Admissions are committed to ensuring you get admitted into The University of Lagos this year. In just three years of operation, we've helped over 1,200 students secure admission into the University of Lagos.

We offer TUTORIAL SERVICES, SPECIAL HOME COACHING, DIPLOMA II & POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS, and many more.

So why don't you come on board, join our facebook page "http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unilag-Admissions/117464378315763" or call us on 0818 212 0314 and we would be willing to help you.

UNILAG ADMISSIONS, Your passport into The University of Lagos.
Re: Procedures,guidlines And Instructions On Utme Jamb 2011 E-registration by Folons: 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2010
@all pls is it true dat d 2011 utme wil be computer base? I nid d ansa asap pls.
Re: Procedures,guidlines And Instructions On Utme Jamb 2011 E-registration by Darwine2(m): 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2010
Folons:

@all pls is it true dat d 2011 utme wil be computer base? I nid d ansa asap pls.
Not yet comfirmed
Re: Procedures,guidlines And Instructions On Utme Jamb 2011 E-registration by chijioker(m): 12:58am On Dec 28, 2010
In the Spirit of the Season, We at Unilag Admissions wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a SUCCESSFUL NEW YEAR.

May 2011 be your last year of writing JAMB.

May you be admitted into a University of your choice in 2011.

In 2011, you would go for a thanksgiving thanking God that he has granted you admission into a University you love.

May God be with you, your family, and all those you hold dear in 2011 and beyond.

2011 is here, Don't forget to start preparing for your JAMB UTME. Six months may be long, but make sure you make the best use of it.
Gather all JAMB PAST QUESTIONS, practice them from 2010 backward. Going over both the ones you got right and the ones you failed. Ask yourself, "Why did I fail this question?"
Practice atleast One year per day and by June 11, 2011 nothing would stop you from getting above 270.

Don't forget, we at Unilag Admissions are committed to ensuring you get admitted into The University of Lagos this year. In just three years of operation, we've helped over 1,200 students secure admission into the University of Lagos.

We offer TUTORIAL SERVICES, SPECIAL HOME COACHING, DIPLOMA II & POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS, and many more.

So why don't you come on board, join our facebook page "http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unilag-Admissions/117464378315763" or call us on 0818 212 0314 and we would be willing to help you.

Re: Procedures,guidlines And Instructions On Utme Jamb 2011 E-registration by chijioker(m): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2011
The holidays are over!!! It's time to go fish out your books, dust them and start reading for JUNE 11, 2011. A high JAMB score increases your chance of getting admitted into Unilag. SO READ HARD.

Only those who score 200 and above in JAMB are eligible to sit for UNILAG POST JAMB. Awaiting results are also eligible. Whether this is your FIRST, or not, you have a good chance of entering Unilag this year. JUST DO YOUR BEST.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Don't forget, we at Unilag Admissions are committed to ensuring you get admitted into The University of Lagos this year. In just three years of operation, we've helped over 1,200 students secure admission into the University of Lagos.

UNILAG ADMISSIONS, Your passport into The University of Lagos
Re: Procedures,guidlines And Instructions On Utme Jamb 2011 E-registration by felixholman(m): 2:54am On Jan 10, 2011
Please Guys , how much do they sell the biometric fingerprint scanner, ? I heard it is of different types,
Re: Procedures,guidlines And Instructions On Utme Jamb 2011 E-registration by Darwine2(m): 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2011
Registration is stil in progress.
Re: Procedures,guidlines And Instructions On Utme Jamb 2011 E-registration by Darwine2(m): 5:24am On Jan 18, 2011
felix_holman:

Please Guys , how much do they sell the biometric fingerprint scanner, ? I heard it is of different types,
@felix,u dnt need d biometric scanner unles u are runnin a private centre lyk us,go to any centre or any cyber wit JRV and do ur registration and pay them 4 d service. For those of u who have purchase their utme scratch card,u can stil register in d our centre and be one of our candidates. Kul 4 details
Re: Procedures,guidlines And Instructions On Utme Jamb 2011 E-registration by chijioker(m): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2011
According to Prof. Adetokunbo Sofoluwe (The Vice-Chancellor of Unilag), Unilag is considering introducing the ONE-ONE INTERVIEW system to screen students who apply into the University of Lagos. This announcement was made during the 2011 Convocation ceremony.

This could be introduced as early as this year.

For more information considering Admission into the University of Lagos: POST-UTME, DIPLOMA II, DIRECT ENTRY, and others call 0818 212 0314 or drop your comment on our facebook page "http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unilag-Admissions/117464378315763″ and we would be glad to be of any assisstance.

Unilag Admissions offers TUTORIAL SERVICES for UNILAG DIPLOMA II and UNILAG POST-UTME, we also sell UNILAG DIPLOMA II and UNILAG POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS.
Re: Procedures,guidlines And Instructions On Utme Jamb 2011 E-registration by felixholman(m): 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2011
Thank you darwine, I appreciate, Please when is the registration for jamb closing this year , Thanks man
Re: Procedures,guidlines And Instructions On Utme Jamb 2011 E-registration by chijioker(m): 11:46am On Feb 14, 2011
The University of Lagos is organising an interactive session for all applicants into its DLI programmes for 2010/2011 academic session on Wednesday the 16th of February by 8am at the University of Lagos.

Unilag Admissions is committed to ensuring you get admitted into The University of Lagos this year. In just three years of operation, we've helped over 1,200 students secure admission into the University of Lagos.

Re: Procedures,guidlines And Instructions On Utme Jamb 2011 E-registration by DrEkehnde(m): 11:20am On Feb 15, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me(MY NUMBER IS AT THE LEFT HAND SIDE,UNDER MY NAME OR BELOW THIS MESSAGE) now for admission help b4 its too late

(1) (Reply)

Will The Nigerian Law School Take Someone With A Third Class From A Uk Uni? / The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers / 300 In JAMB Exam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.