Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) (70861 Views)

Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) / Buhari Resign We Are Tired Yull Edochie Holds Placard PHOTOS / Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by PapaBaby: 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2020

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by GamalNasser: 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
Forever failed !!!!! The worst leader ever ..He lacks the capacity , vision and will to offer NIGERIANS any thing good

803 Likes 69 Shares

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by jimyjames(m): 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
Almajiris are not online

739 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by izzou(m): 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
grin

The reasonable, sensible and most intelligent Nigerians are the ones that voted for I DONT CARE

The reason is simple

1) Nigeria's political sphere is fcked. It has nothing to do with Buhari. If he leaves, we are fcked. If he stays, we are still fcked

2) Most Nigerians are docile, stupid and they are the most tribalised people in the world. Even if you kill all politicians today, we will still elect new ones based on our tribe and religion. And in the end, we end up electing nonsense

I could go on and on, but let me give enough space for the person below to type smiley

The 13% are actually the most sensible in the country currently

835 Likes 80 Shares

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by PapaBaby: 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
GamalNasser:
Forever failed !!!!! The worst leader ever ..He lacks the capacity , vision and will to offer NIGERIANS any thing good

Only in Nigeria would you have a man not qualified to be a gate man, but yet presiding over the affairs of millions

383 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by seniormallam(m): 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
Automatically the "I don't care votes" is for resign now.............if he's doing the right thing they will care.

187 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lmao over 15m people voted for Buhari and yet you want him to resign over a poll given by 6000 people.

Sahara and the WAILERS are humongous fools

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by dheaven: 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
Social media is different from outside world so you can't really use this poll to judge.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by GamalNasser: 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
jimyjames:
Almajiris are not online

You meant INEC and Justice Tanko are not online

180 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Bringback9ja1: 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
One thing I learnt from Buhari is

YOU CAN'T GIVE WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE

227 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by PapaBaby: 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
[s]
Blindersoff:
Lmao over 15m people voted for Buhari and yet you want him to resign over a poll given by 6000 people.

Sahara and the WAILERS are humongous fools
[/s]

Are zombies not online again?
Seems sane minds are now more than those with warped zombie inclinations.
4 days left for you and other zombies to register your vote.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by RagaMufeen(m): 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
It should be 95%, I've gone to vote for him to resign immediately.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by baconline(m): 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Bringback9ja1:
One thing I learnt from Buhari is

YOU CAN'T GIVE WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE
On point

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
PapaBaby:
[s][/s]

Are zombies not online again?
Seems sane minds are now more than those with warped zombie inclinations.
4 days left for you and other zombies to register your vote.

Seems wailing zombies have taken over online rants while real lovers of Buhari are busy taking advantage of policies he has set in motion.

Even some wailing zombies have joined team Buhari in taking advantage grin

People like Obasanjo who has invested in a texitile mill now and Atiku who has gone into rice farming cheesy

Keep on staying online wailing while serious minds just sit back and laugh at the foolishness being exhibited by you wailing zombies.

35 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Staro: 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2020

Buhari did not win a second tenure.
The APC rigged

81 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by rejoice4eva(m): 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

Sahara and the WAILERS are humongous
fools

This shows your myopic intelligence and your level of mental dehydration

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by PapaBaby: 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
[s]
Blindersoff:

Seems wailing zombies have taken over online rants while real lovers of Buhari are busy taking advantage of policies he has set in motion.

Even some wailing zombies have joined team Buhari in taking advantage grin

People like Obasanjo who has invested in a texitile mill now and Atiku who has gone into rice farming cheesy

Keep on staying online wailing while serious minds just sit back and laugh at the foolishness being exhibited by you wailing zombies.
[/s]

You're so busy yet have the time to reply to my inconsequential post. Say the truth, you're jobless.
Send me your CV bro I'll see what I can do. I'm not promising nothing though.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by PapaBaby: 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
It's getting worse, check the latest tally

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
[s][quote author=PapaBaby post=86232637

You're so busy yet have the time to reply to my inconsequential post. Say the truth, you're jobless.
Send me your CV bro I'll see what I can do. I'm not promising nothing though. [/quote][/s]

You are jobless that is why you are everywhere replying posts of those whom your perceive are in support of Buhari

You know you are jobless. Send my your bank account and I will send you some upkeep money as I do in addition to the salary of those under my employment. I can promise you this

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Treasure17(m): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
He didn't deserve the second tenure in the first place and the rubber stamp national assembly is not anywhere effective. I dare him to resign anyway.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
rejoice4eva:

This show your myopic intelligence and your level of mental dehydration

Says a brain which has devolved to being those of a wailing zombie

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by AgentNairaland(f): 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
You Asked For Next Level But We Warned You Guys Not To Vote For Jihadi Muhammadu Buhari

16 Likes

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by jlinkd78(m): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
Way to go
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by PapaBaby: 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

You are jobless that is why you are everywhere replying posts of those whom your perceive are in support of Buhari

You know you are jobless. Send my your bank account and I will send you some upkeep money as I do in addition to the salary of those under my employment. I can promise you this

You will send me money from your #30, 000 BMC pay abi?
It's OK.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by GamalNasser: 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
dheaven:
Social media is different from outside world so you can't really use this poll to judge.

Yes oo there is no INEC or Justice tanko here to change the result

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by agwom(m): 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Baba
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Racoon(m): 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
A failures is a failure.Buhari is the "worstest" of all worst failure Nigeria have ever seen.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by PapaBaby: 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
[s]
Blindersoff:

Says a brain which has devolved to being those of a wailing zombie
[/s]

Follow the dullard to Daura when he leaves power.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
PapaBaby:

You will send me money from your #30, 000 BMC pay abi?
It's OK.

Incidentally I do not even know what BMC means but just look at you trying to offer me a job at wadata plaza so I can collect your 18k propaganda stipend from a party which cannot even finish their headquarters for years.

Sorry but I dash people 18k x 10 almost weekly so I am still waiting for you to dm me your account info before this frustration and depression from your PDP hunger ends up killing you

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
PapaBaby:
[s][/s]

Follow the dullard to Daura when he leaves power.

Follow secondus, Atiku and the rest of your failure of a party to Wail some more as you maneuver your way to Oblivion

10 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by PapaBaby: 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

Follow secondus and the rest of your failure of a party to Wail some more as you maneuver your way to Oblivion
Say the truth bro, you're pained.
70% says Buhari should resign in a poll conducted by SaharaReporters otherwise known as TinubuReporters, I feel your pain bro.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
PapaBaby:

Say the truth bro, you're pained.
70% says Buhari should resign in a poll conducted by SaharaReporters otherwise know as Tinubu Reporters, I feel your pain bro.

Say the truth bro you are crying while typing this. PDP is gone and will never taste power for another 30 years.

And here is what will pain you even more....

I AM IGBO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now Wail me a rainfall cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari / PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged / Yusuf Buhari Completes His NYSC, Shows Off Discharge Certificate. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.