Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests (15294 Views)

So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them / A Case For Men Who Don’t Want To Date Single Mothers / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by MrTrend(m): 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
Zambianobserver.com has told a interesting and the unique people of the Himba tribe who live in isolation without taking their bath.

They give sex for free to their guests and also they adorn newborn with bead necklaces.

As if these are not enough, the tribe lives in isolation and is wary of external contacts.

The people work hard to ensure that their beliefs and culture is not contaminated in any form by outsiders.

You can see why we are curious to know this people who have not accepted civilization.

The Himba people are predominately livestock breeders and farmers while their women are preoccupied with gathering firewood, cooking and serving meals and sourcing for freshwater.

Some of the villagers are socially inclined and very religious, reversing and worshiping their ancient gods.

Polygamy is welcome and young girls are married off at their early ages.

Though polygamy is not peculiar in Africa, it is practiced widely on the continent.

However, not taking their bath is strange. Before you are taking aback, the reason why they don’t bath with water is because of the harsh climatic situation in their region.

The Himba people lives in one of the most extreme environments; the harsh desert climate and the lack of potable water are the reasons why this tribe have difficulty getting a bath.

Their lack of bath routine doesn’t mean that they look less pretty. When you find them on their traditional attire, they look great while some have their bodies exposed like the women.

Since the taking of a bath is difficult, they make use of the red ochre on their skins and then make use of a daily smoke bath in order to maintain their hygiene.

A shouldering charcoal is dropped into a bowl filled with herbs and the smoke is allowed to ascend and the people bow over this smoking bowl and because of heat, the body perspires and helps in washing the body.

The people are friendly to strangers and visitors but will not allow any interference in their culture.

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/the-story-of-himba-tribe-who-dont-take-baths-and-offer-free-sex-to-guests/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by MrTrend(m): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Read More About The Himba Tribe At https://www.brainnewsradio.com/tag/himba-tribe/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Horlatunjeee: 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Omo the puna go they smell mad mad...buh I trust men sha..them go chop am lyk that grin

Buh on a serious note...what's with Africans and backwardness??....smoke bath and serving puna to visitors shows how behind they are....

buh who am I to say what they are doing is wrong.....so far they find happiness in it, they gat no issues......

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by SWORD419(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
Yuck embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
undecided
Horlatunjeee:
Omo the puna go they smell mad mad...buh I trust men sha..them go chop am lyk that grin

Buh on a serious note...what's with Africans and backwardness??....smoke bath and serving puna to visitors shows how behind they are....

buh who am I to say what they are doing is wrong.....so far they find happiness in it, they gat no issues......

... Abeg wu go carry me go that place ooo...make I even visit lyk 10 families

From '...their puna go smell mad mad...'
To '...abeg wu go carry me go that place ooo...make i even visit lyk 10 families...'

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Horlatunjeee: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blu03:
undecided
To '...abeg wu go carry me go that place ooo...make i even visit lyk 10 families...'
Bro I go carry soap n water go...so I no get issues wit the smell...

3 Likes

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by AfroKnight: 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
Horlatunjeee:

Soap and water will fail. This one is too strong for soap. Maybe something harsh like detergent. grin Mama wey never baff 40 years. Na wa o.

8 Likes

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by falcon01: 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
How can you not take bath and offer me sex, are you mad?

5 Likes

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
grin
Horlatunjeee:

Some of the younger girls might not even know what soap is. You think they would welcome the idea?

1 Like

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Horlatunjeee: 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
AfroKnight:

Soap and water will fail. This one is too strong for soap. Maybe something harsh like detergent. grin Mama wey never baff 40 years. Na wa o.

Or iron sponge grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
I will just carry one of dem dey go car wash

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by mayskit4luv(m): 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
Mad oh!
Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by aimuan(m): 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blu03:
undecided
The guy is an epitome of confusion.. You ought to know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by SniperSmurf(m): 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
I feel dirty just reading about them. Wonders shall never end. sad

2 Likes

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by AfroKnight: 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
Horlatunjeee:

Or iron sponge grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by rowland545(m): 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
I seriously don't know what to type.... Am confuse weather to smash or not.... If u go give this kind people head nah die b that....

E get as konji go hold person u go still knack I no trust myself

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
Horlatunjeee:

... Abeg wu go carry me go that place ooo...make I even visit lyk 10 families

Yuck, brother you are disgusting. No offense.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Papanwamaikpe: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
Doesn't take bath and offer free gini? I'll pass
Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Papanwamaikpe: 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
Horlatunjeee:

Or iron sponge grin
lmfao
Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Africa, una matter just weak Mathias.
Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Horlatunjeee: 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
Notasaints:
Yuck, brother you are disgusting. No offense.
Was just joking tho cool
Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
the fools above me failed to read that these ”backward” people maintain their hygiene.

If you want to hide something from a black man..... You know the rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
rowland545:
I seriously don't know what to type.... Am confuse weather to smash or not.... If u go give this kind people head nah die b that....

E get as konji go hold person u go still knack I no trust myself

Lol. You give these kind of people head, you lose your sense of taste for all eternity. Even when you reincarnate sef the sense of taste no go dey there. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by BrainnewsRadio(f): 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
FrLukas:

Lol. You give these kind of people head, you lose your sense of taste for all eternity. Even when you reincarnate sef the sense of taste no go dey there. cheesy

Crazy people
Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by ContractKiller: 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
This picture you posted looks more like Masai from East Africa.

[img]https://images./472wViTBvzGX9MhTH2jnoZ.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Originalsly: 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hmmm.... at least we should read to find out how they maintain their hygiene for centuries. Those "backward" people know how to take care of their hygiene without soap nor water.... instead of us learning how they do it.... we already know they must stink... because civilised us would stink in one week without water.There is only one way to maintain hygiene.... there must be water... lots of it. . Who really is backward?.. uneducated?

Let's wait for the White to tell us the same thing.... then we will be singing praises how ingenious they are.... and we would be embracing the new way of cleansing ourselves.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by BrainnewsRadio(f): 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Parkleader: 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
where them get cloth from?

1 Like

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
Funnily enough, their skin is smoother and glows more than some people who have been bathing all their life.

They should at least use oil to clean their hooha. Hm!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by cRobo: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Free sex you say

I am visiting to check smth
Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by babadem2much(m): 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
I will go with packets of soap and rig borehole for that community.... Dem no get issues as I will only collect 4 but I will not have 27kids like one Honourable from Kano

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! / A Nairaland Member Having A Good Time With His Lover Pix / "Don't Rush Relationships Until You're Old Enough To Know What You Want In Man"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.