Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Bill Gate's Daughter Announces Engagement To Young Egyptian Billionaire - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gate's Daughter Announces Engagement To Young Egyptian Billionaire (1391 Views)

Be Proud Of Your Legitimate Hustle - An Advice To Young Nigerians / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Mark Zuckerberg Vs Bill Gate - This Is Serious! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gate's Daughter Announces Engagement To Young Egyptian Billionaire by nancyiwuchukwuk: 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
The eldest daughter of Bill Gates, Jennifer Gates who is 23, announced on Wednesday in a romantic Instagram posting that she is getting married to the young Egyptian millionaire, Nayel Nassar

'Nayel Nassar, you are one of a kind,' Gates wrote on Instagram. 'Absolutely swept me off my feet this past weekend, surprising me in the most meaningful location over one of our many shared passions. I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives learning, growing, laughing and loving together. Yes, a million times over. AHHH!!!'

In the picture posted to her Instagram which appears to have been taken while the couple was on a sky trip, Gates appears visibly surprised at the proposal, busting into tears. She can be seen wearing a large diamond ring as she leans against Nassar in the snow.

Announcing the Engagement she wrote;

"Nayel Nassar, you are one of a kind. Absolutely swept me off my feet this past weekend, surprising me in the most meaningful location over one of our many shared passions. I can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives learning, growing, laughing and loving together. Yes a million times over.
AHHH!!!"

Read more on http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2020/01/30/bill-gates-daughter-jennifer-is-engaged-to-fellow-equestrian-nayel-nassar/

1 Like

Re: Bill Gate's Daughter Announces Engagement To Young Egyptian Billionaire by Mokason28: 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
If you are born poor it’s not your fault but if you die poor it’s your fault
My brother hustle ooo so dat your children nor go dey Facebook dey Type I receive

1 Like

Re: Bill Gate's Daughter Announces Engagement To Young Egyptian Billionaire by Psalmy2cute(m): 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hmm Jennifer gates?? Makes me wonder if shes Christian
Re: Bill Gate's Daughter Announces Engagement To Young Egyptian Billionaire by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
what's your point exactly?

Re: Bill Gate's Daughter Announces Engagement To Young Egyptian Billionaire by ZombieHUNT: 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
Waterview:
what's your point exactly?

She's gonna be receiving uncircumcised pricck...
Religion is for the poor though...

1 Like

Re: Bill Gate's Daughter Announces Engagement To Young Egyptian Billionaire by GamalNasser: 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
So she wants to marry a rag head
Re: Bill Gate's Daughter Announces Engagement To Young Egyptian Billionaire by Greystone: 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
I wud hav said something but...

Re: Bill Gate's Daughter Announces Engagement To Young Egyptian Billionaire by sarrki(m): 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

That’s part of what is hindering your progress

Religion is not bondage
Re: Bill Gate's Daughter Announces Engagement To Young Egyptian Billionaire by babyfaceafrica: 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
Billionaire daughter marries another wealthy man.. No hope for the poor
Re: Bill Gate's Daughter Announces Engagement To Young Egyptian Billionaire by dawnomike(m): 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
This is pretty much interesting...
Re: Bill Gate's Daughter Announces Engagement To Young Egyptian Billionaire by stagger: 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Billionaire daughter marries another wealthy man.. No hope for the poor

How size 7 leg wan wear size 11 shoe?

1 Like

Re: Bill Gate's Daughter Announces Engagement To Young Egyptian Billionaire by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
sarrki:

That’s part of what is hindering your progress

Religion is not bondage

Your parents progress was hindered then?? grin grin fool
Re: Bill Gate's Daughter Announces Engagement To Young Egyptian Billionaire by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
money or nothing
Re: Bill Gate's Daughter Announces Engagement To Young Egyptian Billionaire by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:01am On Jan 31, 2020
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Payments To China / Skye Vs 1st Inland / Introducing Crystal Life Resource Solution Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.