Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Looking For A Funny Writer? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Looking For A Funny Writer? (703 Views)

A Funny Post I Just Saw On Facebook Now. / What A Funny Reply / What A Funny Picture Of The Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Funny Writer? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
hello I'm Danny I write jokes both long and short
contact me to write on your blog 09026838892
I love you and I love your money too
here is a sample.

So I woke up as turned to my left then a mad
man said, customer you no go buy bra again, I wanted to run but a strong grip restrained my legs and hands. it was at that moment I realized I slept in an asylum. I was earlier nabbed by CPO meaning (craze people officials) when I was sleeping in the gutter.
10 HOURS EARLIER
I came across an old friend of mine (jide) from college on a good friend evening. we were happy to see each other so we decided to go get some drinks and discuss a little about life after school. we got to the club and coincidentally we met another of our class mate (seye). we use to call him seye the bottle. he can drink anything even urine as long as it is presented to him in a beer bottle , seye has grown tall with gigantic pot Belly but he seems to be doing fine from his appearance. we exchanged pleasantries and ordered pepper soup and soft drink, things we going fine until seye ordered some bottles of Heineken. he cajoled me and jide to join him in his alcoholism but we refused, after a while he (seye) called us both chickens, that brought out the beer beast in us. meanwhile I have never drank alcohol before. we started drinking with him in the quest to show we are not chickens. jide drank only two bottles and slept off. I was still trying to show off, I grabbed the 6th bottle and carried spoon too, seye asked what i wanted the spoon for, I said is it not an opener again, he laughed and handed two sticks of toothpick to me and called it opener. I tried to open the beer but couldn't, then I realized we are dead today. I struggle and stood up to go home, leaving my car seye and jide behind. I crawled to a close by gutter that suddenly looked exactly like my bed. I slept comfortably in it. few minutes later I saw a white bus park in front of my assumed humble abode, I didn't care to do anything I just slept off. the next thing I remember was laugher and loud noise. go back to top.
Re: Looking For A Funny Writer? by dheaven: 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
Unless video shooting if not this story will not be interesting in just writing.
Re: Looking For A Funny Writer? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
dheaven:
Unless video shooting if not this story will not be interesting in just writing.
i have ideas on videos too but na capital dey mess me up
Re: Looking For A Funny Writer? by MiaBeer(m): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

i have ideas on videos too but na capital dey mess me up

Why won't Capital mess you up, when you are here on Nairaland wasting your time and refusing to work.
Well, my NGO Foundation can assist you financially if you stop trying to sell fake Nigerian coins here at Nairaland.
You have one more chance to take your life serious before you yamutu or die. Loser!

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Funny Writer? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
MiaBeer:

Why won't Capital mess you up, when you are here on Nairaland wasting your time and refusing to work.
Well, my NGO Foundation can assist you financially if you stop trying to sell fake Nigerian coins here at Nairaland.
You have one more chance to take your life serious before you yamutu or die. Loser!

Lol has you NGO foundation assisted you in paying your dad's debt

(1) (Reply)

[memes]20 Memes You Will Get When It Is Your School's End Of The Year Party / Apartment For Rent! / Aspiring Nigerian Comedians: Holla @ Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.