Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,034 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (82075 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape / Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by Slimdada(m): 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
Correct family when you are big you're big abeg,this is how every family should be healthy and good looking family, poverty stings,life's sweet when you have rabbers.
But what are those kids doing in front of those lions

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by YorubaPrince: 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
THIS IS THE ACCUSED RUNS MAN PASTOR BAH? CONGRATULATIONS DUDE BUT IF YOU REALLY DID THAT WHICH YOU WERE ACCUSED OF DOING, YOU SHALL NEVER KNOW PEACE IN YOUR INNER MIND!!!!

Baba, gbenu e soun! angry

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by peacettw: 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
tyup:

suicide should be the next thing to do now that ur irritated sad

After you then... God knows the world needs it
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
See freshness, this is the real example of that Fela"s song archbishop na Maliki, Pope na enjoyment. Imam na gbaladun when ra ra ra ra ra

A lot of his church members are as fresh as he his some are even fresher. Visit his church and witness for yourself.

This is not a matter of thithe .

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by Jayslyder: 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
Make them no rape those him daughters..they set small

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by Godpikin4real(f): 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
Haters, where una de? I find una so teyyy, I no see una. Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by jaxxy(m): 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
Beautiful family. Hope the man has learnt a lesson or 2 now.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by cidieschat(m): 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
Imagine the life of a Pastor, how many members live in such a way
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by tyup(m): 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
peacettw:

After you then... God knows the world needs it
nahh I'm a problem solver......but ur rather an eyedrop in a forest fire
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by sosa993: 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
peacettw:

Like she has a choice.

I tire o
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by KaptainAfrika: 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sponsored by Krest.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
THIS IS THE ACCUSED RUNS MAN PASTOR BAH? CONGRATULATIONS DUDE BUT IF YOU REALLY DID THAT WHICH YOU WERE ACCUSED OF DOING, YOU SHALL NEVER KNOW PEACE IN YOUR INNER MIND!!!!

Will you keep quiet?

"Let he who has never sinned cast the first stone"
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by Horladipupo0505: 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Yahoo-Yahoo Krest celebrity pastor cheesy

The head of the"religious cult" whose flock will soon start attacking everyone on this thread for calling him out. grin
sit dere Mr or mrs judge that can identify a Yahoo pastor,and e Neva beta for u and ur family.idiot no wonder every one for ur house is poor ,jst bcoz u are so stupid and senseless dat u can't mind ur business

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by Chithauri(m): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
My daddy! my papa! My priest. congratulations daddy and mummy fatoyinbo, may God bless you both richly and continue to keep and bless ur marriage. no weapen fashion against shall prosper. every false accused will meet her shame.
I AM FATOYINBO.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
Long suffering woman.

I can only wonder what goes on behind closed doors in their home.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by bonnyhope: 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
DennisEche:
Freshness every where, may be in the next world I might want to be a pastor
You have to be called by God

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by Tukado1975: 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by PDPGuy: 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
jayson87:
I see the reason Busola Dakolo is mad. Timi can't give her the kind of life Fatoyinbo is giving his wife. In her deepest mind she would be wishing she was the one cleebrating 20yrs with Fatoyinbo.

So, are you saying Busola only raised her rape issue because she made a 'mistake' in marrying Timi?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Na true except this your made in Aba English

grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by crackhouse(m): 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
See pastor and his children enjoying life while his church members are been told to wait on the Lord for their miracle.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by Osidazz19: 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
Krest Anniversary!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by mastermaestro(m): 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
jayson87:
I see the reason Busola Dakolo is mad. Timi can't give her the kind of life Fatoyinbo is giving his wife. In her deepest mind she would be wishing she was the one cleebrating 20yrs with Fatoyinbo.

This is very brutal! However it is the truth, bitter though. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by Iamgrey5(m): 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
Horladipupo0505:
sit dere Mr or mrs judge that can identify a Yahoo pastor,and e Neva beta for u and ur family.idiot no wonder every one for ur house is poor ,jst bcoz u are so stupid and senseless dat u can't mind ur business
I never knew your family is poor shocked

No wonder you are incoherent grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
Congratulations jare
As per that young girl she's fine pa
If anybody get her 2go username drop am wink cheesy
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by Fash20: 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
Baba dey chop life with tith payers money. Ride on pastor fuk anything

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by jayson87: 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
PDPGuy:

So, are you saying Busola only raised her rape issue because she made a 'mistake' in marrying Timi?
certainly sir! All correct
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by Realfrankie(m): 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Tookool:

What's this one saying?

I wonder o
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
FrLukas:
Long suffering woman.

I can only wonder what goes on behind closed doors in their home.

My guy what do you think goes on behind closed doors. You think they must be having issues because of the scandal?
Dey dia

The only thing than can be going on behind closed doors is " za oza room" things.

These ones are a happy family.

Once you are lucky as a man to find such a woman you are lucky. Some women don't give a fcck about what you say about their men so far it was in the past and the man opened up for her and is no more in such acts. Simple

The woman is a gem

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by bonnyhope: 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

That's the kind of wife every guy should pray for. Not Pastor Chris Oyakilomeh's type.

Pastor Chris no get Scandal o. Na she dey suspect say the man get concubine for outside. She no even sure sef.

This one two, three ladies come aledge the husband she still maintain her stand say I trust my Husband.

Na the kind woman I fit die and lose my life for.

#realwoman

Bros, is important you understand and trust ur partner
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by HIPROFILE(m): 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
Na the same people weh follow carry this man gist for head call am rapist na same same people deh type wow impressive.... Congrats to them.... cute family...

Ooh Lord cause all tongue that ever spoke against me to praise you for my sake and say God bless me as you did for him!

AMEN!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by peacettw: 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
tyup:

nahh I'm a problem solver......but ur rather an eyedrop in a forest fire

And despite my insignificance, here you are making me the fire. May I suggest again the sweet respite that only suicide brings to self-professed "problem solver" such as yourself. Hope it works.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.