Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (82067 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape / Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 31, 2020
dheaven:
Why was Timi family not invited? And I can't find krest on that table. Why

Walahi u are mad.. no be only krest, na Pepsi u go see grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 31, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Yahoo-Yahoo Krest celebrity pastor cheesy

The head of the"religious cult" whose flock will soon start attacking everyone on this thread for calling him out. grin

U lack senses
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by AreaFada2: 2:47am On Jan 31, 2020
lovemoi2:
Ok congrats to their marriage

Nigeria has become a global case study of how a nation can be deeply religious and yet not prosperous. But where does the idea that religiosity leads to prosperity?

The truth is that the practice of religion is systemically flawed in Nigeria
; it has failed to impact positively on governance and the people. keep in mind that every leader or government official was anyone before they got in power,the leaders have failed the country, yes!!!!... but take a look at the ordinary citizens, collecting bribe, poisoning friends, gossiping, indiscipline, happy when your neighbors fail, do you love your neighbors as yourself? IT IS FROM THE ROOT!!!! NIGERIA NEEDS SERIOUS ROOT CLEANSING!!!

The Bible says, “Righteousness exalts a nation”, and that “When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice”. But why have these biblical blessings eluded Nigeria? Why is the country not “exalted”,

To be sure, Nigeria is a deeply religious country, but its religiosity is shallow; it does not conform with biblical principles

No magic will save Nigeria. It's the mindset that needs to be saved first

Our religiosity is due to fear of everything (poverty, ill-health, ill will from others, etc), uncertainty and lately to look pious superficially.

The genuinely religious might just be elderly women cleaning the church and pews for 25 years never expecting any benefit except from God.

One yahoo boy will join the church riding SUVs and Venza, donates loads of dosh to the church and get a front seat.

Those genuinely labouring for the church never get a front seat. No recognition.

Our mental orientation is warped. Pride, selfishness, short-cuts and love of money have dealt us a big blow. Making us a comatose giant. Very difficult to revive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by Tbcrown(m): 3:53am On Jan 31, 2020
Na watin do that woman left eyes
Same thing as that guy neck
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by jayson87: 4:11am On Jan 31, 2020
safuadigun:

This one is a confirmed MUMU. Fatoyinbo as*s licker. He is coming for your sister
if I say he is coming for your mother now. I will sound like a bad person but I won't say it. Anyway God has given. Him victory over the liar Busola. The selfish imaginative Liar. She was raped on the road. Raped where another pastor was. God will also turn the stories of all the girls you slept with into a tape story, then you will know what Fatoyinbo is going through
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by jayson87: 4:12am On Jan 31, 2020
FirstbornWds:

In all sincerity, you're an idiot
I pray all the girls every male in your family had sex with turns back and say they were raped by them and make it a police case. That's when you will understand
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by jayson87: 4:13am On Jan 31, 2020
sanmtiago:
don’t be stupid
may he girls out have slept with turn back and claim you raped them, I will see who is stupid between us
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by jayson87: 4:16am On Jan 31, 2020
1shortblackboy:
what is worrisome is that 74 people have liked this comment so far. i have to leave nairaland
Because not everyone is a celebrity asslicker like you. Who follow those gullible and senseless celebs and take their myopicc ideas and thought and dispositions Hook line and sinker. Use your brains you were given for a reason. I pray just one girl you had intercourse with in the past turns back and claim you raped her. Then you will know how it feels.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by naijaschoolguru(m): 4:21am On Jan 31, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

PEACE BECAUSE YOU SEE HANDSOME WITH HIM FAMILY DEY SMILE FOR SOCIAL MEDIA BAH? OF COURSE HE MAKES VERY EASY MONEY FROM THE CHURCH SO CHILLING NOR DEY GET LIMIT.
MIND YOU, BEING RICH DOESN’T GUARANTEE 100% PEACE MOST OF ALL AFTER A PUBLIC FIGURE AND FAMILY MAN LIKE HIM WAS ACCUSED OF RAPE.
PEOPLE DEY GET SERIOUS DIFFICULTY IN UNDERSTANDING WHAT OTHERS POST BEFORE ARROGANTLY REPLYING. I CONGRATULATED THE DUDE BEFORE GOING AHEAD TO WISH HIM NO INNER PEACE IF HE REALLY RAPED THAT WOMAN THAT ACCUSED HIM.
JUST PRAY YOU DON’T EVER GET RAPED SO YOU DON’T HAVE TO SUFFER IN PAIN AND AGONY TILL THE DAY YOU DIE.
Oga, carry ur waala comot for here. You're talking anyhow.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by FirstbornWds: 5:03am On Jan 31, 2020
jayson87:
I pray all the girls every male in your family had sex with turns back and say they were raped by them and make it a police case. That's when you will understand

And I equally pray that all the females on your family be raped and be helpless without a voice to call for help.

Only then will you understand.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by Julietuche(f): 5:31am On Jan 31, 2020
I celebrate Sir. Congratulations to you and your beautiful family. Sir I draw from the grace to celebrate the same with my family even many more years ahead in Jesus name.
Sir May God Make you celebrate even more ahead in Jesus name.
Joseph Juliet

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by JayPeeOham: 5:44am On Jan 31, 2020
Wetin them dey chop sef angry

Looking at the family, all I can think of is that Disney movie, where the Pastor's Son(Drew) who was a rapper ... had a crush on a celebrity girl called Rhoxxie...cool

Someone should help me with the title pls... wink

Congratulations to Daddy and MOTARA ... (whatever that means sef!) tongue grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by MarianaTrench: 6:16am On Jan 31, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Yahoo-Yahoo Krest celebrity pastor cheesy

The head of the"religious cult" whose flock will soon start attacking everyone on this thread for calling him out. grin

They will attack anyone who calls him out or reminds him to send his "robust reply" grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by larryking540: 6:32am On Jan 31, 2020
ednut1:
Majority of nigerian pastors have their kids abroad but tell you to pray for Nigeria lol

Any one that keeps praying for Nigeria I, just shake my head and walk aways
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by Tookool(m): 6:43am On Jan 31, 2020
theDEVILisHERE:

He is saying u and majority of black Africans should grow some common sense and stop being fools
By doing what? Not praying for Nigeria?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by hope4nigeria(m): 7:06am On Jan 31, 2020
jayson87:
I see the reason Busola Dakolo is mad. Timi can't give her the kind of life Fatoyinbo is giving his wife. In her deepest mind she would be wishing she was the one cleebrating 20yrs with Fatoyinbo.

exact point. A bottle of sniper can help.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by ImaIma1(f): 7:17am On Jan 31, 2020
Oddsman:
Busola Dakolo, Timi Dakolo
The Fatoyinbos did not divorce. Neither is their ministry destroyed. They keep inspiring lives.

Truth always prevails in the end, no matter how long

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by dederocs(m): 7:18am On Jan 31, 2020
Women and money grin...she die here
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by gwama: 7:35am On Jan 31, 2020
End time things, pastor ambassador of Versace Medusa head, make photo with many alcohol bottles, I pity of his "church members

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by theDEVILisHERE: 8:23am On Jan 31, 2020
Tookool:

By doing what? Not praying for Nigeria?

How can anybody in his or her right sense's be praying for Nigga Area aka Nigeria?@#&??!!?

Praying so u and other 'monkey' (ur slave masters words) niggas (citizens) remain slaves to the British??

Such a person is either an irredeemable idiot or an Evil soul
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 31, 2020
FrLukas:

I see. So you are a member of their family who lives with them. That's why you can authoritatively tell us what goes behind their closed door?

My guy, dont forget you were the first to say you can imaging what goes on behind close doors in their home.

There is no need to imaging anything. Do you live with them too.

Leave this couple and let them enjoy their lives.

They are not complaining.

If they are not a happy family, one would suggest celebrating their marriage and other will say No to it. But here you see them celebrating and you are pitying the woman saying you can imaging what goes on behind close doors.

Not but "za oza room" things

Shikena
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by Came4amod: 8:31am On Jan 31, 2020
Have u not noticed .. Everywhere no matter the scandal .. If there was not enough evidence to trow you in jail .. In few months the whole world will reset back as if the scandal / allegations never took place .. Thats why before calling someone out gather enough evidence to nail him/her and never attack someone emotionally ..just use your brain not your heart ..
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by Tookool(m): 8:38am On Jan 31, 2020
theDEVILisHERE:

How can anybody in his or her right sense's be praying for Nigga Area aka Nigeria?@#&??!!?

Praying so u and other 'monkey' (ur slave masters words) niggas (citizens) remain slaves to the British??

Such a person is either an irredeemable idiot or an Evil soul
Dunz
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 31, 2020
[quote author=WILLuKPquiet post=86254160]

My guy, dont forget you were the first to say you can imaging what goes on behind close doors in their home.

There is no need to imaging anything. Do you live with them too.

I guess you just want to argue just to win an argument. I don't have to live with them to imagine what might be happening. In fact if I lived with them, then I wouldn't need to imagine anything as I would be a first-hand witness. Unlike you who stated categorically what was going on in their house like you lived with them.

You don't need to imagine if you are seeing it right in front of you. It's commonsensical.

Leave this couple and let them enjoy their lives.

They are not complaining.

I am not holding them by the neck am I? Neither am I blocking their happiness

Once you bring your personal life and invade our social media space with it, then you should be prepared for different opinion and views about it which is what you're looking for anyway otherwise you won't post it on social media.

If they are not a happy family, one would suggest celebrating their marriage and other will say No to it. But here you see them celebrating and you are pitying the woman saying you can imaging what goes on behind close doors.

Not but "za oza room" things

Shikena

That's my opinion on the pictures they've decided to post online for public consumption. You can make your own opinion known here too. No one is stopping you. And unless you are picking up my WiFi bills, you can't tell me what and what not to post. Kapische?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by theDEVILisHERE: 9:14am On Jan 31, 2020
Tookool:
Dunz

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by theDEVILisHERE: 9:14am On Jan 31, 2020
Tookool:
Dunz

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by gassbee: 9:16am On Jan 31, 2020
beautiful kids, beautiful family, looking all fresh
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by Tareq1105: 9:53am On Jan 31, 2020
jayson87:
I see the reason Busola Dakolo is mad. Timi can't give her the kind of life Fatoyinbo is giving his wife. In her deepest mind she would be wishing she was the one cleebrating 20yrs with Fatoyinbo.

Why are you talking like this?

All these things will fade away someday.

Never compare pple, we all have different sources of our finances. I don't think the Dakolo family had at anytime came to beg you or the Fatoyinbos for food.

Between Busola Dakolo and Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo, Court judgement notwithstanding, God in heaven knows the liar and He shall judge the liar accordingly. You or any of the fans of either party will definitely not be there when God's judgement will come.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by mu2sa2: 10:06am On Jan 31, 2020
urahara:

Do his members look less privileged at all ?

I think naaat.
So his church is for the rich and the less privileged can go to hell.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by urahara(m): 10:10am On Jan 31, 2020
mu2sa2:
So his church is for the rich and the less privileged can go to hell.

I doubt poor people will want to go to his church.

Poor people in Nigeria tend to go to churches were they fire agressive prayers.They believe those agressive prayers will change their story.

Meanwhile in churches like coza , they dont do fall down and die and other stuff like that.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by 1shortblackboy: 10:38am On Jan 31, 2020
jayson87:
Because not everyone is a celebrity asslicker like you. Who follow those gullible and senseless celebs and take their myopicc ideas and thought and dispositions Hook line and sinker. Use your brains you were given for a reason. I pray just one girl you had intercourse with in the past turns back and claim you raped her. Then you will know how it feels.
if I'm a celebrity asslicker u must be a pastor asslicker
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary by victorian(f): 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
A good wife stands by her husband through thick and thin, no matter the opposition and trials.

I'm happy they are still together.

Happy Anniversary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.