Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

The War That Happened In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The War That Happened In Heaven (723 Views)

How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The War That Happened In Heaven by Chelseafan99: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
Re: The War That Happened In Heaven by Sanquine(m): 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
Re: The War That Happened In Heaven by TheSourcerer: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
Fucking Bible thumpers
Re: The War That Happened In Heaven by StrikeBack(m): 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
War in heaven??

This is 2020 ooo

People don dey wise up bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The War That Happened In Heaven by sonmvayina(m): 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
The war is within..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The War That Happened In Heaven by masterP042(m): 6:12am On Jan 31, 2020
He created the devil, knowing fully well that he'll go to war with it. Now man and other angels are the collateral damage. Dumb God angry

Re: The War That Happened In Heaven by sonmvayina(m): 10:43am On Jan 31, 2020
StrikeBack:
War in heaven??

This is 2020 ooo

The kingdom of God is within us... So the war is also within too
Re: The War That Happened In Heaven by Chelseafan99: 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
masterP042:
He created the devil, knowing fully well that he'll go to war with it. Now man and other angels are the collateral damage. Dumb God angry

Know why I feel sorry for guys like you? It's because you are actually trying very hard to believe the crap you just posted. You want to believe so bad God existence is a myth so you do not have to give account for the life you have lived on earth. I know people like you, you think denying God and making fun of people who makes you appear smart. Now you can insult God all you want and deny, but deep down in you there is a consciousness that knows it's true. I pray for your sake you do not find out you were the dumb and stupid one. Pray very hard God is a myth when you die....just pray hard. Make sure you are %101 sure God does not exist when you die. %99.9 is jist too risky. Because if you are WRONG !! Hehe..If you are wrong by even a fraction of a percentage, the human mind is incapable of comprehending the level of terror and suffering you will have to endure for eternity. Mot 500 trillion years. If those in hell right now beneath this planet are told their torment will end in 500 trillion years there will be celebration trust me. But alas that's fantasy. You will scream with that mouth you use to call your creator "DUMB" for all eternity you dumb freak.

Tell me who is dumb? Those that pur their faith in Christ?..Who if when they die they discover it was all a myth....with nothing to lose, or DUMB people like you who gamble with your eternity knowing fully well if you are wrong you will curse the day you were born.

Remind me again how DUMB God is you ungrateful bitter person. Funny I hardly see anyone like fin at muslims...it's only Christians. You could have ignored the topic and move on , but NO...You just have to display your lack of common sense with that stupid comment of yours.

2 Likes

Re: The War That Happened In Heaven by Chelseafan99: 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
StrikeBack:
War in heaven??

This is 2020 ooo

Denying the existence of God to satisfy your freshly and sinful desire makes you wise? Carry on.

1 Like

Re: The War That Happened In Heaven by masterP042(m): 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
Chelseafan99:

Know why I feel sorry for guys like you? It's because you are actually trying very hard to believe the crap you just posted. You want to believe so bad God existence is a myth so you do not have to give account for the life you have lived on earth. I know people like you, you think denying God and making fun of people who makes you appear smart. Now you can insult God all you want and deny, but deep down in you there is a consciousness that knows it's true. I pray for your sake you do not find out you were the dumb and stupid one. Pray very hard God is a myth when you die....just pray hard. Make sure you are %101 sure God does not exist when you die. %99.9 is jist too risky. Because if you are WRONG !! Hehe..If you are wrong by even a fraction of a percentage, the human mind is incapable of comprehending the level of terror and suffering you will have to endure for eternity. Mot 500 trillion years. If those in hell right now beneath this planet are told their torment will end in 500 trillion years there will be celebration trust me. But alas that's fantasy. You will scream with that mouth you use to call your creator "DUMB" for all eternity you dumb freak.

Tell me who is dumb? Those that pur their faith in Christ?..Who if when they die they discover it was all a myth....with nothing to lose, or DUMB people like you who gamble with your eternity knowing fully well if you are wrong you will curse the day you were born.

Remind me again how DUMB God is you ungrateful bitter person. Funny I hardly see anyone like fin at muslims...it's only Christians. You could have ignored the topic and move on , but NO...You just have to display your lack of common sense with that stupid comment of yours.
Do u serve God because he is a loving god and he deserves your worship or because he'll punish you if u don't, and send you into a lake of liquid fire?
If the former is your reason. Sorry, he's not loving, he's egocentric and very vindictive. Punishing someone just for not believing in him, all the while without any evidence but rather playing hide and seek, and depending on man to proof his existence.
If the later is your reason sorry, you're just a hypocrite and pretender, that means you're not actually good or better than unbelievers but just serving your slave master because of hell.
A god that promised his people health, wealth and walking on serpents and scorpions. There's no evidence that shows that Christians are better than others, they don't live longer nor are they richer, the miracles in the bible has never been replicated.. Lol even their prayers are not answered, they prayed against buhari yet he won, they've always been praying for a better Nigeria yet nothing.. Even poor leah sharibu is now pregnant for a terrorist, yet god didn't help her. I just pity her, if she had known and denounced that god of hers she would have been free just like the others. Her Christian god failed her. Sorry for her.

1 Like

Re: The War That Happened In Heaven by Chelseafan99: 4:33am On Feb 01, 2020
masterP042:

Do u serve God because he is a loving god and he deserves your worship or because he'll punish you if u don't, and send you into a lake of liquid fire?
If the former is your reason. Sorry, he's not loving, he's egocentric and very vindictive. Punishing someone just for not believing in him, all the while without any evidence but rather playing hide and seek, and depending on man to proof his existence.
If the later is your reason sorry, you're just a hypocrite and pretender, that means you're not actually good or better than unbelievers but just serving your slave master because of hell.
A god that promised his people health, wealth and walking on serpents and scorpions. There's no evidence that shows that Christians are better than others, they don't live longer nor are they richer, the miracles in the bible has never been replicated.. Lol even their prayers are not answered, they prayed against buhari yet he won, they've always been praying for a better Nigeria yet nothing.. Even poor leah sharibu is now pregnant for a terrorist, yet god didn't help her. I just pity her, if she had known and denounced that god of hers she would have been free just like the others. Her Christian god failed her. Sorry for her.

Listen..I want you to read again all you wrote and tell it makes sense. You talking like a baby. Do you know how many people are saved a day ? Do you know when he intervenes ? Do you know if you might have been dead long ago but God's direct intervention has spared your life? If God exacted judgement each time we sin you and I will be dead. Stop deceiving your self. You are playing a dangerous game and have no respect for your creator. You have the nerve to call God dumb and vindictive. Thing is it's people like you God protects the most. He knows you are a block head and on a first flight ticket to hell because of your disbelief..but God in his infinite mercy has given you grace...the very grace in which you are using to insult God. You think those who choose to follow Christ are illiterates right? Smart people don't believe in God.

While you open that mouth of yours to insult God you know deep down you are playing with fire. Nobody asked you to make any stupid comment. This video was not for you since you are an atheist. Instead of you to go your way you have decided to use this opportunity to make a fool of yourself and insult God. You have no fear. I urge you to listeb to that inner voice and apologise lest you become lost forever...but who am i anyway...You do your thing.
Re: The War That Happened In Heaven by ChrisKonor: 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hello man.

Saw your posts about your issues with psychedelic experiences.

Please don't tell me you mistook all that for Jesus calling you and further diving into Christianity?

Please let's talk. I have a lot to tell you

Whatsapp: 07067641438
Re: The War That Happened In Heaven by Chelseafan99: 6:06am On Feb 03, 2020
ChrisKonor:
Hello man.

Saw your posts about your issues with psychedelic experiences.

Please don't tell me you mistook all that for Jesus calling you and further diving into Christianity?

Please let's talk. I have a lot to tell you

Whatsapp: 07067641438

Huh? Don't get you

(1) (Reply)

Dream Interpretation Of Seeing Yourself In The Village / See The Most Powerful Bible Verse That Will Make You Wealthy, Give You All Your / Sex Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.