Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? (4396 Views)

What Is The Law On Overtaking Police Convoy? Was I Wrong? / How I Was Scammed By A Dishonest Uber/Bolt Driver / How I Was Scammed At A Fuel Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by Inception(m): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
aninweze:
Let me drop this link and screenshot for people with Dementia, and those not active on autos and Cartalk.

How Gazzuzz settled 86k matter wey no concern am.

https://www.nairaland.com/5489200/update-issue-autoelectng-resolved

Call me a Gazzuzz disciple, no wahala But all this Kain hate is d kind pri sch children do, where the girl they push and are mean to, is actually the one dey like d most.

LOL

grin
Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by AutoElectNG: 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
aninweze:
Let me drop this link and screenshot for people with Dementia, and those not active on autos and Cartalk.

How Gazz.uzz settled 86k matter wey no concern am.

https://www.nairaland.com/5489200/update-issue-autoelectng-resolved

Call me a Gazz.uzz disciple, no wahala. But all this Kain hate is d kind pri sch children do, where the girl they push and are mean to, is actually the one dey like d most.

LOL

I have thus far maintained a dignified silence...Maybe it is time I told my(the) full story for the record

1 Like

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by Originalsly: 4:12am On Feb 13, 2020
He paid the dealer 20K to find a car with certain specs. Did the dealer find the car? Yes/No. That was service paid for. Was the service delivered? Yes/No. Charging someone for a service you fail to provide is fraud.
@ Op.... so you think it best to dance around the name of the dealer rather than letting others suffer the same faith as you?
Misery loves company.

1 Like

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by aninweze(m): 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
AutoElectNG:

I have thus far maintained a dignified silence...Maybe it is time I told my(the) full story for the record

Frankly, you are the MVP.
You can't be in business without a few scruffles.

2 Likes

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by AshipaEk0: 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
So if you pay house agent 10k to look for apartment for you and he showed a few which you didn't like

You will ask for a refund of the money?

Wow. Wise men of nairaland

1 Like

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by Ombre(m): 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
Humans

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bmw 325i(2002) Vs Mercedes Benz C320(2002) / Advice On Volvo S60 / Rav4 Transmission Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.