Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Lai Mohammed Says Nigerian Government Is Not Gagging The Media - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Says Nigerian Government Is Not Gagging The Media (8396 Views)

Olusegun Odebunmi, Sponsor Of Press Gagging Bill, Suspends It For Consultation / Gbajabiamila: I’ll Not Be Party To Any Press Gagging Bill / AK-47 For Herders: Bala Mohammed Says He Was Misunderstood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Says Nigerian Government Is Not Gagging The Media by JayPeeOham: 6:07am On Jan 31, 2020
He has coming again!! cheesy

Lying Mohammed!!! grin

When I see the name "Lying Mohammed"

Something just tells me "Beware of Lies"! grin

I mean even if he's saying the truth, you still will find the "Lie" in his name anyway..

Who appoints a man with such name as a Minister not just any Minister but Information

Nigeria is not serious!! grin grin

Abeg make I go baff go work jare!!!! tongue tongue
Re: Lai Mohammed Says Nigerian Government Is Not Gagging The Media by dheaven: 7:06am On Jan 31, 2020
How do we know if you are saying the truth?
Re: Lai Mohammed Says Nigerian Government Is Not Gagging The Media by rakumi(m): 7:12am On Jan 31, 2020
I would be stunned if he comes out to say the truth. We're not surprised anymore
Re: Lai Mohammed Says Nigerian Government Is Not Gagging The Media by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 31, 2020
This is a lesson to all of us.

Watch what you name your child. It matters a lot.

You name him Lai, don't be surprised if his life mission is to tell lies all the days of his life.
Re: Lai Mohammed Says Nigerian Government Is Not Gagging The Media by 12Monkeys: 7:51am On Jan 31, 2020
Yaribanza liar
Re: Lai Mohammed Says Nigerian Government Is Not Gagging The Media by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 31, 2020
opuro agbalagba has done it again.....

#LAI LIES FOR A LIVING!
Re: Lai Mohammed Says Nigerian Government Is Not Gagging The Media by chinedu2henry: 7:57am On Jan 31, 2020
The dude didnt disappoint at all in doing what he knows best how to do, Tim throwed a lot of questions that was begging for good answers but Lia was just saying "its a lie, its not true" etc with his weak points looking very insignificant.
You guys need to watch the interview.
Re: Lai Mohammed Says Nigerian Government Is Not Gagging The Media by ManLikeBlaize: 8:03am On Jan 31, 2020
Re: Lai Mohammed Says Nigerian Government Is Not Gagging The Media by Basher8583: 8:43am On Jan 31, 2020
mulante:
One thing about government is that when it says it is not doing something, it is doing exactly that thing it says it is not doing.

When it says it is doing something, it is not doing anything about that thing it says it is doing.

This is even more true when the herald of such information is Mr. Lie. I have never seen anyone more aptly named.

Kindly point out anywhere in the interview where he has lied with proof of evidence.
Re: Lai Mohammed Says Nigerian Government Is Not Gagging The Media by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 31, 2020
Basher8583:

Kindly point out anywhere in the interview where he has lied with proof of evidence.

The generality of the interview is a lie. From the caption, to the last full stop to even the name of the interviewee.

I hope you can read:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/nov/14/climate-of-fear-nigeria-intensifies-crackdown-on-journalists
Re: Lai Mohammed Says Nigerian Government Is Not Gagging The Media by Sattie: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2020
Likewise me
ThiagoKid:
The moment i saw lie mohammed in the post, i stop reading it immediately
Re: Lai Mohammed Says Nigerian Government Is Not Gagging The Media by Basher8583: 10:12am On Jan 31, 2020
mulante:

The generality of the interview is a lie. From the caption, to the last full stop to even the name of the interviewee.

I hope you can read:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/nov/14/climate-of-fear-nigeria-intensifies-crackdown-on-journalists

You haven't answerd my questions
Re: Lai Mohammed Says Nigerian Government Is Not Gagging The Media by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 31, 2020
Basher8583:

You haven't answerd my questions

Are you trolling me?

“We are doing extremely well when it comes to freedom of the press... We have a very robust free press...”

Did you read the interview at all?

Did you read my response and the article contained in the link I shared?

I answered your question. You just didn't comprehend it.
Re: Lai Mohammed Says Nigerian Government Is Not Gagging The Media by hucknall: 10:44am On Jan 31, 2020
sad

Re: Lai Mohammed Says Nigerian Government Is Not Gagging The Media by tck2000(m): 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
ThiagoKid:
The moment i saw lie mohammed in the post, i stop reading it immediately

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Unites APC Governors Ahead Of National Convention / Who Will Win The Southwest? / Major Jasper Isaac Adaka Boro(Sep 10, 1938 – May 9, 1968)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.