Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:28 AM

I Want To Learn How To Drive - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Learn How To Drive (883 Views)

If You Have Kids In Your Compound, Don’t Be In A Hurry To Drive Out (picture) / Video Of A Dad Teaching His 3year Old Daughter How To Drive Wow / Saudi Women Celebrate News They Will Finally Be Allowed To Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn How To Drive by Crossbow(m): 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
please can anyone teach to drive.. I am in Benin City. I don't have money for driving school.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Drive by henrybomb(m): 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
Crossbow:
please can anyone teach to drive.. I am in Benin City. I don't have money for driving school.
Oh I wish you were Lagos
Re: I Want To Learn How To Drive by tayoccu(m): 12:03am On Jan 31, 2020
Crossbow:
Ask a friend to teach you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn How To Drive by ZikZikZik: 7:42am On Jan 31, 2020
I remember when I learned, I just enter start to move the thing by myself(what my cousin always says, which I don’t ever believe) It took me long to actually learn because I no get motor but was interested in learning. I’d always watch and asked questions, tried it first and second time on the watch of someone and that’s like two years interval between both. Was anxious, but the third time I was much more relaxed and seemed more confident. As long as I know where breaks dey I was okay grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Preparing For CBT For National Driver's License In 2days. / Please Recommend An Additive For My Smoky Car / Does Innoson Assemble Or Manufacture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.