Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Doctors Please Help Me, My Menses Stops At Age 32 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Please Help Me, My Menses Stops At Age 32 (475 Views)

Painful Menses. Please Help! / Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection / Say Goodbye To Unstable Menses,hormonal Imbalance,fibroid And Vaginal Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Please Help Me, My Menses Stops At Age 32 by greatmutt64(f): 4:04am On Jan 31, 2020
good morning everybody here, am a lady of 32 years if age, I gave birth through cs almost seven years ago. I don't know that my blood group is O negative and due to financial problem I was unable to take the roghan injection then. In 2015 I was pregnant again but hubby said he is not financially capable for another baby then so I aborted still not taken the roghan injection. around September 2019 I discovered I was pregnant again, hubby still insist I abort it, I went to a primary health center close to us and explained my issue, I was given a particular White tablet to put under my tongue together with bouscoperm. In the evening of that very day, I saw some blood coming out from me but it was light blood and it stops that very day. I called the matron she said I should put my mind at rest that the remaining will come. she therefore prescribed some drugs for me to buy which is vitamin c, flagil, ciprotap and bouscoperm. I was taken all this drugs as prescribed by her but for the next three weeks the pregnancy no free come. then I went for ultrasound scan to confirm the wellbeing of the feutus and the feutus was very OK according to the doctor that did the test for me. but due to the blood that I came before hubby said I should go for D&C and I went for it. I did it on November 1 2019. and some drugs was given to me after the D and C. flagil vitamin c ampiclox and paracetamol. so in the next month that I suppose to see my period, it just came as a drop on my pant. that was November ending. December ending also the blood also came as a droplet of water and it stops again, this thing still repeated itself yesterday night. I just see some droplet of blood on my pant I don't see normal menses. and now if I even want to go to hospital I don't have money at all to treat myself. please doctor what can I do I mean why is my menses not coming. I don't do family
planning please help me with what to do. thanks
Re: Doctors Please Help Me, My Menses Stops At Age 32 by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 31, 2020
I am not a Medical doctor, but pls, go for family planning medications. It is not nice hearing married women commiting abortions. Your diet might be a reason why your regular flow of menses stopped. Are you feeding well? If you drink garri 24/7, your menses flow would become irregular. The abortion may also be a reason for the disruptive flow @ age 32.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Please Help Me, My Menses Stops At Age 32 by greatmutt64(f): 4:41am On Jan 31, 2020
thanks sir noted

1 Like

Re: Doctors Please Help Me, My Menses Stops At Age 32 by InfernoNig: 5:01am On Jan 31, 2020
I'm not a Doctor, but got a couple in my family.

Natural causes most likely to cause amenorrhea include pregnancy, breast-feeding, and menopause. Lifestyle factors may include excessive exercise and stress. Also, having too little body fat or too much body fat may also delay or stop menstruation. Hormonal imbalances may cause amenorrhea.

The most common of these include natural causes, lifestyle factors, and hormonal imbalances. But I think it should be hormonal imbalance.

My advice is first run a pregnancy test to see if you are pregnant. Blood test, CT scan or ultrasound.

Then you can visit the hospital and see a doctor.

If it lifestyle, weight etc, start making simple lifestyle changes if your weight or exercise routine is contributing to your condition.

Peace and goodluck

1 Like

Re: Doctors Please Help Me, My Menses Stops At Age 32 by greatmutt64(f): 6:00am On Jan 31, 2020
thank sir I have done pregnancy test several times but still negative. including blood test
Re: Doctors Please Help Me, My Menses Stops At Age 32 by greatmutt64(f): 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
ok

(1) (Reply)

1000 Bed Space Isolation Centre Onikan Stadium / How Safe Is Going To A Salon To Cut Hair Right Now? / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Debunks Pastor Chris' Claim On Antichrist, 5G And Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.