Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Buhari: How Nigeria Can Be Safe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: How Nigeria Can Be Safe (19011 Views)

Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande / Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain / Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: How Nigeria Can Be Safe by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:31am On Jan 31, 2020
How can we out our differences when all the appointment you made were your just your Fulani people

Bloody hypocrit undecided

Mr President I dey vex for you oo sad
Re: Buhari: How Nigeria Can Be Safe by nrexzy: 8:35am On Jan 31, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

I pray he continues beyond 2023 sef let the misery reset some people's head

My brother leave buhari and make money...
Re: Buhari: How Nigeria Can Be Safe by Jaqenhghar: 8:40am On Jan 31, 2020
nrexzy:

My brother leave buhari and make money...
BS. You people believe money solves everything in life. You have country with no motorable roads but somehow having enough mo ey will fix the dangerous roads. No security but having money will make armed robbers look the other way. Your hospitals are places where people go to die but having moey and being buried with the money solves everything. May God give you the wisdom to see the bigger picture
Re: Buhari: How Nigeria Can Be Safe by Talkingoil(m): 8:43am On Jan 31, 2020
jarawa:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/how-nigeria-can-be-safe-buhari.html
And they tried to frustrate a previous president who was trying to do the same thing
Re: Buhari: How Nigeria Can Be Safe by nrexzy: 8:45am On Jan 31, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

BS. You people believe money solves everything in life. You have country with no motorable roads but somehow having enough mo ey will fix the dangerous roads. No security but having money will make armed robbers look the other way. Your hospitals are places where people go to die but having moey and being buried with the money solves everything. May God give you the wisdom to see the bigger picture

Fixing of road is part of development if u have money u can decide to do that as "COMMUNITY SERVICE" which the government would really appreciate....

The issue with most Nigerians is that the leave who to blame for their problems.....

You have representatives who those jobs are assigned to but yet u blame the president for your people's inability to function....
Re: Buhari: How Nigeria Can Be Safe by Katuul: 8:54am On Jan 31, 2020
nrexzy:
The president has spoken.....

I don't care if u like him of not cos ur opinion doesn't matter... He. Would be there till 2023 so better yet productive and stop wishing....

AS OLD AS YOU ARE YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE AN IOTA KNOWLEDGE OF THE ISSUES TORMENTING YOUR NATION

NO WONDER YOUR KIND CAN ONLY KILL TO SECURE PUBLIC POSITION ONLY TO BE CONFUSED.

NOW DULLARD LISTEN, THE ONLY THING WE EXPECT OF YOUR BOSS IS ENABLING ENVIRONMENT

WE NEED PEACE IN NIGERIA BECAUSE IT HAS BECOME OBVIOUS HE IS A WOE TO THE NATION
Re: Buhari: How Nigeria Can Be Safe by Angelfrost(m): 9:10am On Jan 31, 2020
The way you joyously and closely worked with all your predecessors...

Mr. President, just do your fvcking job!!! Smh.
Re: Buhari: How Nigeria Can Be Safe by eodavids(m): 9:15am On Jan 31, 2020
Re: Buhari: How Nigeria Can Be Safe by Jaqenhghar: 9:19am On Jan 31, 2020
nrexzy:

Fixing of road is part of development if u have money u can decide to do that as "COMMUNITY SERVICE" which the government would really appreciate....

The issue with most Nigerians is that the leave who to blame for their problems.....

You have representatives who those jobs are assigned to but yet u blame the president for your people's inability to function....
Who is "you"?
Did you hear me speak about the president or balme any leader. Im addressing your issue with that blanket statement of make money as if money solves anuthing in that dump. You buy a ferrari and drive it on a dirt road is thay balling?
Re: Buhari: How Nigeria Can Be Safe by nrexzy: 9:28am On Jan 31, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Who is "you"?
Did you hear me speak about the president or blame any leader. Im addressing your issue with that blanket statement of make money as if money solves anuthing in that dump. You buy a ferrari and drive it on a dirt road is thay balling?

My brother if u have money for buy a Ferrari u wouldn't be staying were the roads are dirty...
And the topic was based on the presidents security challenges
Re: Buhari: How Nigeria Can Be Safe by Jaqenhghar: 9:29am On Jan 31, 2020
nrexzy:

My brother if u have money for buy a Ferrari u wouldn't be staying were the roads are dirty...
And the topic was based on the presidents security challenges
Is there anywhere in that dump that has porthole free roads? Its everywhere
So since you know the topic is about securoty challenges why did you bring up money into the thing. Was I originally talking about money?
Re: Buhari: How Nigeria Can Be Safe by Truthbites: 9:37am On Jan 31, 2020
nrexzy:

So Nigeria became a living hell since 2015?

Can u compare APC regime n PDP regime?
Zombies make una see truth talk na, make lie nor go take una to hell fire

Re: Buhari: How Nigeria Can Be Safe by jaxxy(m): 10:26am On Jan 31, 2020
Then u must reach out to many, even those who criticize u..
Re: Buhari: How Nigeria Can Be Safe by nrexzy: 11:17am On Jan 31, 2020
Truthbites:

Can u compare APC regime n PDP regime?
Zombies make una see truth talk na, make lie nor go take una to hell fire

U were a kid during PDP regime so u wouldn't understand
Re: Buhari: How Nigeria Can Be Safe by nrexzy: 11:18am On Jan 31, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Is there anywhere in that dump that has porthole free roads? Its everywhere
So since you know the topic is about securoty challenges why did you bring up money into the thing. Was I originally talking about money?

Yes naa cos na poverty dey make people over talk
Re: Buhari: How Nigeria Can Be Safe by toplinetrtrend: 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
HacheNoire:

God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Yeah, typical Hailer. May your life become what nigeria has become under buhari. Amen
Re: Buhari: How Nigeria Can Be Safe by toplinetrtrend: 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
BubuZombi:
True talk Mr President...

Our Lazy, unproductive youth expect you (Mr President) to Produce so they can consume

Oh ok. I don't have expect anything else from you since you are a zombie.
Re: Buhari: How Nigeria Can Be Safe by olisaEze(m): 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mm hmm! We should endeavor to be more productive so that ur kinsmen will see what to inherit after killing us and off! Abii!?

Re: Buhari: How Nigeria Can Be Safe by VORTGATEENERGY: 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
BEST VALENTINE GIFTS FOR HIM/HER
Valentine day comes with a lot of pressure on what gifts to buy for your spouse. However, you don’t need to spend a fortune to show your love to him/her. Most times, homemade gifts goes better because you can never go wrong by making an effort to sharpen and re-organize your love life on valentine’s day. But, if you are too busy to make handmade gifts, then here are some carefully picked Valentine gifts that lives a lasting impression..
- Luis Vuitton wallet
- Frames with your photos on it
- Designers scarf
- Dishwashing set
- Briefcase
- Travelling bag/box
- Diary
- Lingerie/underwears
- Customized travel set
- Customized t-shirts
- Romantic novels/movies

Visit https://giftme.gift/ for more amazing gifts

Re: Buhari: How Nigeria Can Be Safe by Truthbites: 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
nrexzy:

U were a kid during PDP regime so u wouldn't understand

I nor blame u.na internet I blame. Person wen de collect 30,000 as BMC think say him don arrive... continue to defend mediocrity
Re: Buhari: How Nigeria Can Be Safe by nwabby1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
since u inter seat we are tirdy of u
Re: Buhari: How Nigeria Can Be Safe by nrexzy: 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
Truthbites:

I nor blame u.na internet I blame. Person wen de collect 30,000 as BMC think say him don arrive... continue to defend mediocrity

If na 30,000 u dey earn it's nothing to be ashamed of na brother....

One day u go dey aii sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N18,000 Minimum Wage Though Not Enough, We Won't Slash Workers' Salary- Fayose / Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany / 2023: Will Tinubu’s Ambition Suffer As He Avoids Obasanjo's Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.