Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

1xbet Is Now A Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1xbet Is Now A Scam (2385 Views)

1xbet Is Terrorising My Life / 1xbet I’m Not Receiving SMS During A Withdrawal. What Can I Do? / Unable To Withdraw Funds From 1xbet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1xbet Is Now A Scam by nairaclass: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2020
1xbet is now a scam company, stay away from them, I try to withdraw N20,000 from my account but no way, and today is not my first time of withdrawing from them I have been withdrawing before. Somebody told me same thing before I said it is a lie but now it has happened to me. I have contacted them they are telling me to contact another section when I do they still tell me to contact another department and they are tossing me here and there.

What do I do to get my money back?
Re: 1xbet Is Now A Scam by berryace007: 10:40am On Jan 31, 2020
That's what sporty bet did to my friend also I don't know how dey did it but dey withdrew the sum of 35k from my friends acct 2weeks ago and now another of my friend said they withdrew the sum of 20k from is acct on Wednesday. I'm beginning to see this betting apps as scam
Re: 1xbet Is Now A Scam by nairaclass: 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
It later paid me when I disturbed them continuously non-stop, I don't know why they are doing like this. I am beginning to hate them gradually as they are sliding into scam company. Anyway I am still using them with caution
Re: 1xbet Is Now A Scam by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
berryace007:
That's what sporty bet did to my friend also I don't know how dey did it but dey withdrew the sum of 35k from my friends acct 2weeks ago and now another of my friend said they withdrew the sum of 20k from is acct on Wednesday. I'm beginning to see this betting apps as scam

alot of scam are happening but tell your friend or anyone who wish to hear they they should not save their card details on the site when depositing fund.....those save card details are what is being hack upon to divert your own funds in your bank account..I hope this helps....
thanks

1 Like

Re: 1xbet Is Now A Scam by Hunry: 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

alot of scam are happening but tell your friend or anyone who wish to hear they they should not save their card details on the site when depositing fund.....those save card details are what is being hack upon to divert your own funds in your bank account..I hope this helps....
thanks

You are right, that's why i hate sporty bet. Their site is too porous.

Have you guys ever wondered why all the fixed match scammers use sporty bet screenshot?

it's because it is easy to create a fake sporty bet winning ticket that will look so real.

And it is not possible to verify ticket ID on the site.

Do not save your card details on any bet site especially sporty bet because once any scammer (especially those "i will turn 3k to 250k in 3 days and you will give me 25%" scammers on teleg.ram)

once you give them your login details and your card details is saved on your account, they will deposit different amounts and withdraw to their own account.

sporty bet does not care if the account name you are withdrawing into is different from the cardholders name or your sporty bet profile name.

That's why i say they are porous and a useless bookie.

Run from sporty bet, scam bookie

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Websites For All Businesses And Startups - Website Week Promo / Really How Big Is Samsung? ..you Have No Idea! / 7 Nigerian Agencies that provides FREE Financial Support for Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.