Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises (16977 Views)

If Your Toto Sweet Man No Go Knack You Pass 5minutes / Ghanaian Lady Allows 2 'Area Boys' To Publicly Handle Her Chest / "Don't Have Sex For Free This 2018" - Lagos Runs Girl Advises Ladies (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by belwas(m): 10:51am On Jan 31, 2020
Some group of SHS female students has gone viral on social media for the wrong reason.
In the viral video, the teenage girls who are five in number were seen telling their fellow friends to loosen their bodies a little bit for boys to ‘chop’.
Their argument is, if they (the girls who claim they are virgins) should die today, they’re private parts will go waste. So they should rather loosen themselves for boys who want to ‘eat’, to ‘eat’ them.

Watch the appalling video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVbSllsj2n0
Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by proclinician: 10:55am On Jan 31, 2020
I tire oo

1 Like

Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by Lcf69(m): 10:57am On Jan 31, 2020
End Time Classic Lazy Youths on Rampage.. Pinned

2 Likes

Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by Youngkingjaey1: 10:57am On Jan 31, 2020
True talk grin
I don't know why nairalAnder female will not support either against

1 Like

Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by stonemasonn: 11:01am On Jan 31, 2020
If it waste nko? Na your business?
Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by Pentasoft1978: 11:04am On Jan 31, 2020
Allow boys to chop, when U become pregnant, your eyes go clear, them no dey telli person.

8 Likes

Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by nlPoster: 11:08am On Jan 31, 2020
Marlians

1 Like

Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by AryEmber(f): 11:22am On Jan 31, 2020
I am guessing that you wey they chop would have a different v, it should remain shinning till thy kingdom come sad

1 Like

Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by proclinician: 11:26am On Jan 31, 2020
AryEmber:
I am guessing that you wey they chop would have a different v, it should remain shinning till thy kingdom come sad

Of course yes. But wait a minute didn't they teach u about Larmack's use and disuse theory in elementary biology?
Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by AryEmber(f): 11:34am On Jan 31, 2020
proclinician:

Of course yes. But wait a minute didn't they teach u about Larmack's use and disuse theory in elementary biology?
perhaps, you should teach me
Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by proclinician: 11:39am On Jan 31, 2020
AryEmber:
perhaps, you should teach me

No time. Okay bye.

This is ridiculous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by paix(m): 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Pentasoft1978:
Allow boys to chop, when U become pregnant, your eyes go clear, them no dey telli person.
Experience is the best teacher.
Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
Yes please allows us to chop. Stop keeping ur Toto to urself. It is there to be choped.
Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by Jamesmatic(m): 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
Na clear mara now..

1 Like

Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
This laptop is for you...
Hp Laptop Windows 8 Core i3
for sale in lagos Kwara state
Core i3 500gb hdd
15.6 inch screen
Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
Na men of this up coming generation go suffer am with the way moral standard of girls is fast depreciating.

O seti go.

3 Likes

Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by Cheryph200(m): 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
Okay oooooo I Don hear una
Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by Mrkarlz(m): 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
I think these video emanated from Ghana cos they addresses their SSS as SHS.

The way these Ghanaian students Bleep inschool,you no go believe say dem be secondary school students.

5 Likes

Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by Liposure: 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Na men of this up coming generation go suffer am with the way moral standard of girls is fast depreciating.

O seti go.
baba, i no mind 2 marry nonvirgin
Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by goodnewscliff(m): 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
Youngkingjaey1:
True talk grin
I don't know why nairalAnder female will not support either against
U dy here?
U and sex matter

Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
How many Ballon d'or have they won??
Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by Randy100: 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
Remind me of the poem titled "To his coy mistress" by Andrew marvell.
Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by mytime24(f): 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mumu dem

Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by TheApologist: 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
what an age we are. I still wonder why ladies feel aggrieved when treated like trash by men because none objectify the female sex as much as women themselves and when treated primarily as meal to be served for men's pleasure they blare their alarm as victims
Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by Tonyfx: 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
That is their identity. oloshooo

1 Like

Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by divinexcells: 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nigerians Do you know you can earn 5k to 15k weekly online? cliick on the WhatsApp group to know how it works https:///CrvrKI6KewgEJtg6T95zE4

Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by Lamanii22(f): 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
They would chop and chop and dump your sorry ass... Then you go about treating diseases .. I pity you.. Oshi! Arata ma rayo.. Shioor

1 Like

Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
The irony is their phrase "allow boys to eat," depicts far more than the average man would understand. To the average Nigerian guy (Male commenters on this thread) it connote giving the v freely to Men but To a brilliant mind it means taking more than enough sexually from men before death comes. Lol My brothers have been sex slaves for long in exchange for flatterings. Massage a Nigerian man's ego and watch him lift a hill with pride. grin

1 Like

Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by Liposure: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lamanii22:
They would chop and chop and dump your sorry ass... Then you go about treating diseases .. I pity you.. Oshi! Arata ma rayo.. Shioor
sweetheart mi, ema binu O.

1 Like

Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by Lamanii22(f): 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
Liposure:
sweetheart mi, ema binu O.

Lol.. Ko si problem.. I was just annoyed init...
Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by SenecaTheYonger: 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin ode oooo grin grin grin grin
Jamesmatic:
Na clear mara now..
Re: Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises by johnkey: 2:55am On Feb 02, 2020
Ariza:
The irony is their phrase "allow boys to eat," depicts far more than the average man would understand. To the average Nigerian guy (Male commenters on this thread) it connote giving the v freely to Men but To a brilliant mind it means taking more than enough sexually from men before death comes. Lol My brothers have been sex slaves for long in exchange for flatterings. Massage a Nigerian man's ego and watch him lift a hill with pride. grin
It's just February and this is the dumbest comment of 2020 already. Brilliant mind my ass.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Men Live Longer Than Married Men - Research / Guys Will You Take Back Your Gift After A Break-up / B 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.