Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Things that Destroys Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things that Destroys Relationships (685 Views)

Things That Destroys Relationships / Mention One Thing That Destroys A Relationship / What are the things that destroys relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things that Destroys Relationships by IamBenita(f): 11:00am On Jan 31, 2020
Plumdynamic.com
Re: Things that Destroys Relationships by sholikay(m): 11:16am On Jan 31, 2020
on point
Re: Things that Destroys Relationships by Reichel99(f): 11:19am On Jan 31, 2020
Nice. The problem is one can't just help it to stop it from happening, it is gradually one can stop the habits
Re: Things that Destroys Relationships by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 31, 2020
Boring sex, as in one minutes man.

I still don't know why and how some guys cum so fast.

It baffles me when i read stories like that.

The last sex i had when i had to travel to owerri to meet a female nairalander.

Each time we finish having sex, she was unable to stand on her fit, her legs were literally weak and shaking.

Damm 1 hours straight sex and still in one round.

I can't wait to see her again by May.

By the order of the Peaky blinders.
Re: Things that Destroys Relationships by Nina25(f): 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
at this point

(1) (Reply)

Video: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Partner In Benin / Savage Trap Star Lady Posts Unclad Video Online(18+ Video) / Kenyan Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.