|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,867,299 members, 6,881,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 May 2022 at 09:23 PM
|Vacancy For A Graduate Economist by Katieposh(f): 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2020|
RTC Advisory Services Ltd is a business advisory and consultancy services firm engaged in consultancy, research and training in the core areas of business strategy, management, economy and business environment and financial advisory services.
In support of our team, we offer the position of Economist, whose work is associated with research, compilation and analysis of economic data and reports.
Economist performs or participates in one or more of the following important functions:
• Research and compile economic data from multiple sources
• Explore and analyse trends and issues in domestic and international economies
• Conduct other economic analysis
• Keep up-to-date economic reports from CBN, NBS, IMF, WorldBank, OPEC etc.
• Bachelors degree in Economics from a reputable university
• Minimum of second class upper in the field stated above.
• Knowledge of economic research and analysis is required
• Minimum of two (2) years experience
• Not more than 30 years of age
Interested applicants should e-mail their current curriculum vitae (prepared in MS -Word and saved with their full names) to the e-mail address listed below:
Responses must be received not later than two (2) weeks from the date of this publication. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21