Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,854 members, 7,798,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

A Reply To Ladylite Question On Leah Shuaibu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Reply To Ladylite Question On Leah Shuaibu (313 Views)

Paul Enenche On Leah Sharibu: Enough Of The Bloodshed In Nigeria / Music Star Onwenu Weeps As Reno Releases Book On Leah Sharibu / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Leah Sharibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Reply To Ladylite Question On Leah Shuaibu by Hier(m): 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
@ladylite

Leah Shuaibu has been in Boko Haram custody and she has not till date been released based on the notion that she stuck to her believe.

First of all, we need to know she has a deep conviction to have even stood her ground, evidently, she may have felt God would eventually deliver her and all of those. But today, Leah Shuaibu would and would forever be a symbol of patience and endurance to many who might eventually find themselves in such predicament.

2 Corinthians 1:4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

We really don't know what God's plans are for her and we can't jump so easily into making a guess. What really matters right now is, is Leah Shuaibu receiving comfort where she is and I would go into my personal experience, I was at a place in the North recently and everyday was marked with depression of the highest order but out of these depression, I kept receiving words of knowledge and words of comfort so much that I could always feel others who were with me at that point always feeling calm and refreshed every time I minister to them, they always feel burdens roll off their shoulder, so it's not about
what you feel about the whole scenario, God might be comforting her in all her troubles and that's all that matters.

2 Corinthians 1:4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

2 Likes

Re: A Reply To Ladylite Question On Leah Shuaibu by CsRockefeller(m): 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
Spent a lot of time on other sections. Let me focus my mind now on heavenly things.

On this Leah issue. She didn't deny her faith at first... Good.

I can't confirm subsequent events as reported in the media.

I saw Ladylite thread. All I can saw is, the foolishness of God is greater than the wisdom of men.

He who watches over Israel, doesn't sleep nor slumber even when they were slaves with their captives in Egypt.

God hasn't forgotten Leah.

2 Likes

Re: A Reply To Ladylite Question On Leah Shuaibu by Eviana(f): 1:29am On Feb 03, 2020
Beautifully written replies.
I don't know whether the info is true, but Leah has done what the majority of us would not: which is be faithful to her Lord & Saviour..regardless of the outcome...which is why she is still there (and hopefully still alive).

Regardless of what "man" thinks he has done, she still belongs to God.
That precious young lady has a crown waiting for her....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Angels Protect Those Who Are On Assignment For The Kingdom (AoC Network) / Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (cigarettes) / Primate Ayodele Defy Lagos Govt. Directives To Prevent The Spread Of Corona Vir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.