Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:14 AM

Namibian Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Namibian Visa (5448 Views)

Seeking For Admission In Namibian Schools / Pls I Need A Namibian Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Namibian Visa by passy234: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2010
Hello house,
Will like to know if anyone has an information about a genuine travelling agency that can procure a Namibian visa.
Will be visiting there with some friends and currently we are not in Nigeria and there is no Namibian embassy where we currently reside. We are all Nigerians.
Thanks and will welcome your recommendations.
Re: Namibian Visa by justwise(m): 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2010
Re: Namibian Visa by Dare14: 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2010
@ passy234

could u answer justwise
Re: Namibian Visa by lordsheep: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2010
Re: Namibian Visa by passy234: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2010
@Justwise,
You are right i use to work with some agencies before i left Nigeria but now i no longer work as an agent since i am out of the country.
Moreover the fact that you are an agent doesn't mean you can process every country's visa because that depends on where your connection is.
Please if you can help just do it and stop trying to judge or make me look stupid.
Re: Namibian Visa by justwise(m): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2010
passy234:

@Justwise,
You are right i use to work with some agencies before i left Nigeria but now i no longer work as an agent since i am out of the country.
Moreover the fact that you are an agent doesn't mean you can process every country's visa because that depends on where your connection is.
Please if you can help just do it and stop trying to judge or make me look silly.

lordsheep is ready to help you.
Re: Namibian Visa by lordsheep: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2010
Passy, I can help you get the Namibian visas within 14 Days.I can understand that you live in The Gambia and we are close because I live in Senegal and just returned from The Gambia recently.Stop wasting your time here because I can get you the Namibian Visas as earlier mentioned except you are not serious about it.Just to be honest with you, my own Namibian visa will run out on 31st of this month and I can send you a copy of my Visa to see.
From Banjul, cross the ferry to Bara and take a taxi to Amdallai, cross the boarder and take a car to Dakar and ask the driver to drop you at Pompier.You will reach Dakar within 6hrs from The Gambia.When you get to Dakar city, give me a call and I will direct the driver to bring you to my place.You have my number and email, so it's up to you.I have a business to attend to in Namibia before this xmas because I have my business contacts there.

Cheers.

Lordsheep
Re: Namibian Visa by justwise(m): 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2010
lordsheep:

Passy, I can help you get the Namibian visas within 14 Days.I can understand that you live in The Gambia and we are close because I live in Senegal and just returned from The Gambia recently.Stop wasting your time here because I can get you the Namibian Visas as earlier mentioned except you are not serious about it.Just to be honest with you, my own Namibian visa will run out on 31st of this month and I can send you a copy of my Visa to see.From Banjul, cross the ferry to Bara and take a taxi to Amdallai, cross the boarder and take a car to Dakar and ask the driver to drop you at Pompier.You will reach Dakar within 6hrs from The Gambia.When you get to Dakar city, give me a call and I will direct the driver to bring you to my place.You have my number and email, so it's up to you.I have a business to attend to in Namibia before this xmas because I have my business contacts there.Cheers. Lordsheep

Somebody is desperate here.
Re: Namibian Visa by lordsheep: 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2010
Justwise, If you don't have nothing to say, please keep your trap shut! how are my desperate? this is a fellow brother that needs help and I want to help him, so where does the desperate coming from? desperate to gain what? from your post I can only understand that you have a metal disorder.
Re: Namibian Visa by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2010
passy and lordsheep same same 2 weeks later , passy will come and congratulate lordsheep he is now in Namabia and after over to canada grin grin then after Mugu will see this and start contacting lord of Sheeps , Good fommat cool

1 Like

Re: Namibian Visa by passy234: 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2010
@Lordsheep
I have sent you an email already.
Awaiting your reply.
Re: Namibian Visa by justwise(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2010
bandiejay:

passy and lordsheep same same 2 weeks later , passy will come and congratulate lordsheep he is now in Namabia and after over to canada grin grin then after Mugu will see this and start contacting lord of Sheeps , Good fommat cool

You are not far from the truth.

passy234 claimed to a travel agent and he lives in Gambia and doesn't know how to get visa to Namibia?

1 Like

Re: Namibian Visa by lordsheep: 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2010
@Passy234, I have replied to your email.

@ Bandiejay
Ignorance is really a decease!! and people like you will ever remain blind till the end of time!! henceforth, you will be here wasting your time and posting stupid comments, whereas other intelligent and wise people in the forum will seek knowledge and advance forward.People like you are the ones tarnishing Nigerian image whereas you knows nothing.Please wake up from your slumber because the world is getting civilized everyday.

@Justwise,
This your too know will never lead you to anywhere!! beside that, you are such a negative minded person and I wonder how many people you have managed to destroy their future because you speak only negative things.If you doesn't know something and refused to learn or seek knowledge of what you never know,, then you will forever remain the most biggest Olodo! as oruba says, or Iti! as igbos calls such people like you.
Nairaland is being browsed by people around the global world and you must mind what you say to people you never know.I can teach you a lot of things that would help you advance positively in your life.People like you are the ones who is destroying our nation.You doesn't know what is going on in the world because from your post, I can understand the level of your mentality which is very poor.Be wise and not 'justwise' as you call yourself because I can not see any wisdom in you from the way you comment.Accept the fact that the end of your Knowledge is the beginning of another persons knowledge!!!
Re: Namibian Visa by justwise(m): 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2010
lordsheep:

@Passy234, I have replied to your email.@ Bandiejay
Ignorance is really a decease!! and people like you will ever remain blind till the end of time!! henceforth, you will be here wasting your time and posting silly comments, whereas other intelligent and wise people in the forum will seek knowledge and advance forward.People like you are the ones tarnishing Nigerian image whereas you knows nothing.Please wake up from your slumber because the world is getting civilized everyday.
[b]@Justwise,
This your too know will never lead you to anywhere!! beside that, you are such a negative minded person and I wonder how many people you have managed to destroy their future because you speak only negative things.If you doesn't know something and refused to learn or seek knowledge of what you never know,, then you will forever remain the most biggest Olodo! as oruba says, or Iti! as igbos calls such people like you.
Nairaland is being browsed by people around the global world and you must mind what you say to people you never know.I can teach you a lot of things that would help you advance positively in your life.People like you are the ones who is destroying our nation.You doesn't know what is going on in the world because from your post, I can understand the level of your mentality which is very poor.Be wise and not 'justwise' as you call yourself because I can not see any wisdom in you from the way you comment.Accept the fact that the end of your Knowledge is the beginning of another persons knowledge!!!
[/b] All nonsense. You are just useless.
Re: Namibian Visa by lordsheep: 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2010
@justwise

You are a useless fool from a useless family so go back to school before you come speak with me!!! you are a negative fellow and must burn in hell.
Re: Namibian Visa by justwise(m): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2010
lordsheep:

@justwise

You are a useless fool from a useless family so go back to school before you come speak with me!!! you are a negative fellow and must burn in hell.

There is no victim for you here.I guess ur yahoo yahoo business in Senegal is not paying up.
Re: Namibian Visa by saintbajar(m): 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2010
hmmm this is very interesting. ok

@lordsheep

are you Nigerian? if YES then you a scammer but if NO

please leave this forum its not made for fool like you.

@passy234

same goes for you if you Nigerian why not lookup the Embassy

and get info online.

you both are just so dull, even a 2yrs old babe

will know you are same person. silly rabbits

@justwise

you gat better things to do broda, leave this kids them too dull for my liken.

if i be scammer i go day hammer oh cause all this scam where i day see here to cheap

imagine this two rat. tongue tongue
Re: Namibian Visa by lordsheep: 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2010
@justwise
Well, i can see that you and saintbajar are the most retardedd i.d.i.o.t on nairaland.
It's only on the internet you can type rubbish to peeps.
You are talking trash and I can see the reason why the countries of the world hates Nigeria because of people like you.Everything you speak is scam and negativity and it's a prove of where you belong!
I am a proud Nigerian and have lived out of Nigeria since 18yrs.I am writing to you just to educate you! you could call your own father rats because I know that I'm older than your father.Therefore, be rest assured that I will reply you and keep educating you as long as you keep writing your jargon and gibberish.I will expose you stupendous entities.
Re: Namibian Visa by Yorubah(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2010
Na wa ooo, by road!!!! God help una
Re: Namibian Visa by justwise(m): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2010
Yorubah:

Na wa ooo, by road!!!! God help una

Yes 6hrs by road, so that he will get him 'visa'
Re: Namibian Visa by justwise(m): 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2010
lordsheep:

@justwise
Well, i can see that you and saintbajar are the most retardedd i.d.i.o.t on nairaland.
It's only on the internet you can type rubbish to peeps.
You are talking trash and I can see the reason why the countries of the world hates Nigeria because of people like you.Everything you speak is scam and negativity and it's a prove of where you belong!
I am a proud Nigerian and have lived out of Nigeria since 18yrs.I am writing to you just to educate you! you could call your own father rats because I know that I'm older than your father.Therefore, be rest assured that I will reply you and keep educating you as long as you keep writing your jargon and gibberish.I will expose you stupendous entities.
No, you are not proud Nigerian, you are a disgrace to Nigeria. You are one of those criminals runing from one country to another, committing all sorts of nasty crimes. Most of the yahoo yahoo emails are coming from Nigerians like you in Senegal.
Re: Namibian Visa by Dare14: 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2010
@ lordsheep and passy

you are both banned from this forum
Re: Namibian Visa by bulletG(m): 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2010
I have a word 4 JUSTWISE!, i know u might ve good intentions 2 help Nigerians n protect dem frm scammers, but d truth is U R OVER DOING IT!! i ve read a lot of ur comments n ur i saw ur too negative!, u always ve negative mind n by doing that ur killing ppls dreams n ppl's bizness!! look at vicjustice, he will only advance u but not 2 kill ur dream, PLS U HAVE 2 CHANGE UR MIND SET, NO OFFENCE HERE!
Re: Namibian Visa by justwise(m): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2010
bullet G:

I have a word 4 JUSTWISE!, i know u might ve good intentions 2 help Nigerians n protect dem frm scammers, but d truth is U R OVER DOING IT!! i ve read a lot of your comments n your i saw your too negative!, u always ve negative mind n by doing that your killing ppls dreams n ppl's bizness!! look at vicjustice, he will only advance u but not 2 kill your dream, PLS U HAVE 2 CHANGE your MIND SET, NO OFFENCE HERE!

Vicjustice is Vicjustice, i'm myself. I'm not killing anybody's 'bussiness'. if what u called 'business' is genuine then my comment wouldn't stop pple from contacting the poster but if pple keep getting scammed then u don't blame me.
Good businesses speaks for themselves.

You don't have to like what i stand for, so thanks for the comment.
Re: Namibian Visa by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2010
Wow nl is turning into something thing else
Re: Namibian Visa by eridah2007(m): 12:26am On Dec 12, 2010
Kai,nigerians sabi spoil others o.

Okay,

@Justwise
Where did you know passy and lordship??Have you transacted any business or deal with any of them before??
And what gives you the impression that this guys are scammers or yahoo yahoo boys??

You should stop attacking people unnecessary without any prove.

I understand you trying to alert some of those that doesn't know whats up,but i think you doing it the wrong way.

Peeps you believed to be scammers might be the genuine ones while the ones you think that are genuine might turns out to be the real scammers, you can never tell.So you shouldn't judge a book by it cover alone.

@Lordship
Take it easy bro,i know exactly how it feels when somebody's trying to label you as some thing you are not,most nlders are known for that here in dis forum.Next time just ignore them and their post,dat's the best way to deal with them here.
Re: Namibian Visa by justwise(m): 8:14am On Dec 12, 2010
eridah2007:

Kai,nigerians sabi spoil others o.Okay,@JustwiseWhere did you know passy and lordship??Have you transacted any business or deal with any of them before??And what gives you the impression that this guys are scammers or yahoo yahoo boys??
You should stop attacking people unnecessary without any prove.I understand you trying to alert some of those that doesn't know whats up,but i think you doing it the wrong way.Peeps you believed to be scammers might be the genuine ones while the ones you think that are genuine might turns out to be the real scammers, you can never tell.So you shouldn't judge a book by it cover alone.@Lordship
Take it easy bro,i know exactly how it feels when somebody's trying to label you as some thing you are not,most nlders are known for that here in dis forum.Next time just ignore them and their post,dat's the best way to deal with them here.
I don't necessarily need to know them personally or transact business with them to know what they are up to. They give their intention away through their post and their reactions to simple question says it all. That said, my comments shouldn't make any difference or stop pple from contacting them, in many cases when u contact this so called agent in private then u know the truth. I have done it b4 with many here and still have emails in my inbox from some of them.
You don't need to wait untill it hits u b4 you wake up to the truth.

1 Like

Re: Namibian Visa by Dare14: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2010
thank you oga justwise, we all dey your back
Re: Namibian Visa by lordsheep: 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2010
@Justwise

What you don't know is greater than you!!! Like I told you earlier, be extremely careful because you may destroy your life out of ignorance!!!
One thing is that you are a real fool to judge people you never know!!! I can give you my address,phone number and contacts of my people in Nigeria to verify who i am.
You are a time waster and a very silly fellow.You can not even differentiate genuine people from Scammers or whatever!
We are pure business brokers and trading company in Senegal and don't know what you are saying,  in this part of the world you can not try those kind of stupid act you do in Nigeria because someone like you would end up your life in prison and I am only warning you to be very careful because, yet in Nigeria some ignorant people like yourself may track down your ip within one second and put an end to your life.If you doubt my words, then continue with your useless acts and you will see how you're going to end up.
very very soon!!!
Re: Namibian Visa by Dare14: 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2010
@ lordsheep

shut that dirty mouth of yours. you are banned from this forum.if you write anything on here again u go hear am.oloriburuku oloshi
Re: Namibian Visa by justwise(m): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2010
lordsheep:

@Justwise
What you don't know is greater than you!!! Like I told you earlier, be extremely careful because you may destroy your life out of ignorance!!!
One thing is that you are a real fool to judge people you never know!!![b] I can give you my address,phone number and contacts of my people in Nigeria to verify who i am.[/b]You are a time waster and a very silly fellow.You can not even differentiate genuine people from Scammers or whatever!We are pure business brokers and trading company in Senegal and don't know what you are saying,  in this part of the world you can not try those kind of silly act you do in Nigeria because someone like you would end up your life in prison and [b]I am only warning you to be very careful because, yet in Nigeria some ignorant people like yourself may track down your ip within one second and put an end to your life.If you doubt my words, then continue with your useless acts and you will see how you're going to end up.[/b]very very soon!!!
Empty threat from a hopeless fool, try it and lets see, i'm waiting for ur useless gangs to visit me anywhere, if you got any ball try it. I dare you, you don't even have any back bone to kill a fly let alone a human being.
Re: Namibian Visa by lordsheep: 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2010
@justwise

You are a little boy!!! I can see how nervous you are but I bet you that you will meet your doom very very soon except you change from your childish and stupid attitudes of accusing people of what they are not.
You see how the fire is burning in you? it's just a fact that you will meet your doom!!! keep accusing people of what they are not!
You i.d.i.o.t.i.c bastardd son off a poor bitchh!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Exciting Places To Visit In Warri / Relocating To Ghana (need To Know) / I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.