Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash (77685 Views)

Another Marriage About To Crash. / I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

I just had a traditional wedding earlier this month. I'm not based in Nigeria. I provided all the finances for the wedding before I arrived Lagos. Everything listed to be bought for the wedding I provided all. To my surprise wedding that was suppose to take place in a hall had to take place in a cramped sitting room. No food, no drinks, no DJ etc. What did they use the funds for? I don't know. I asked questions and no answers given. To be fair to her family members, I didn't give money directly to her parents or siblings. I gave the funds to my wife to be.

Surprisingly on the day of the small wedding, her uncle was accusing me of not providing money to organize the wedding properly. My heart sank. I look in the direction of my wife to be and couldn't believe what just came out of her uncle's mouth. Whereas I provided money for everything. The wedding prayers went ahead and we were joined together.

After the dry wedding ceremony I began to ask questions but my new wife couldn't give me explanation. Fast forward to last week I was looking for money I kept in my drawer and couldn't find it. I decided to just keep quiet and watch. I set another trap. I had some US Dollars in my wallet and exposed the money for her to see. I went to the shower and lo and behold my new wife removed the dollars from my wallet. I got dressed after shower and we went outside to go somewhere together as my driver was in the car waiting. As we were going, I opened my wallet and saw the dollars gone. I blew a whistle right there and she denied it. I asked driver to return home. I had my parent and siblings at home on that day but I can bet my life on them. I told them what's going on. My new wife was all over the place and shaken. I refused to talk to her. I confided in my mother and explained how I set the trap for my wife. Surprisingly my wife started making moves. She planted the money all over the place which I saw as she was doing. I pretended I didn't see her. I refused to talk to her. All of a sudden she confronted me and attacked me that I suspected her to be the one who stole my money. She started saying she stoop so low to allow herself to be ridiculed in the presence of my family. I confronted her with evidence and she began crying and blaming devil. She has done series of money infractions that I couldn't list here. She fights me for money on daily basis since we got married. No money ever enough.

This is a woman that I gave a car to already and spent so much on to be comfortable. I just bought her another car to be given to her on her birthday. On the day she stole the dollars I had just given her 100,000 naira pocket money for the week. She's been crying and begging for two days saying it won't happen again. She has refused to eat.

Here is the bombshell I just confirmed she's now three weeks pregnant. I can't trust my life with her at this juncture. I'm leaning towards divorce. I'm too scared to be with her. She's too greedy.

445 Likes 41 Shares

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Betakeshi: 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hmmmm. This one is deep. I'm guessing you guys didn't date or court. Doesn't guarantee you'll know the person fully but at least stories that touch can be avoided. I'm sorry but I think you're stuck. Unless you want a divorce and you will also let down the 'public' figure you met her through.

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by izzou(m): 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
Sorry to ask

But how did you meet this woman?

558 Likes 25 Shares

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Lamanii22(f): 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hmmm... Where/how do people meet or find abroad husband lol..

Have you ever met this lady in person before?

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
izzou:
Sorry to ask

But how did you meet this woman?

Through a public figure I can't mention here.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by izzou(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

I guess that's the genesis of all these

You'll have to fix a meeting with both families.
Divorcing after one-month is sad.

I wish you well

301 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by budaatum: 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
Though your story get one kind wọwọ, like "you set trap for your wife" instead of 'set trap to see who trap catch', she's blaming devil for what she is responsible for and wants you to believe in spirits lol.

Mr! Abeg! You close eye leap into this your one month marriage?

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Assurance001(f): 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Greediness of the highest order! For the sake of your unborn child give her one more chance but don't forget to punish her by reducing her pocket money. Get a family doctor that you trust and remit her antenatal fees. While some of us are here sourcing for fund to acquire skills she's abusing her opportunity
Mtchewwww

292 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Oluneutral: 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
This here, is one of the dangers of match making and long distance courtship.

You didn't know anything about this woman before tying the knot with her. And when you knew, it was almost too late plus you didn't want to offend or disgrace your respected match maker.

Honestly, I don't know the advice to give, especially with the twist of pregnancy, but, I'm damn sure that, I, personally, will find it difficult living with a kleptomaniac

278 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by GANAYAD: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bros if you wan live long? Run for your life don't give it a second thought, RUN RUN RUN

430 Likes 37 Shares

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Richy4(m): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
C is for Cat
F is for Fish

CATFISH lipsrsealed

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Oluneutral: 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

Maybe you'll need to let this your respected match maker know the type of person he match made you with.

Because, I can't advise you not to do anything about it, before this your kleptomania wife go out and still money at a mall and you'll be invited to come and bail her out, then, you will know that love does not cover some things because the shame would be too much for you to bear.

167 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by poshestmina(f): 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
Greediness.

I'm sorry but very soon she might kill you to acquire your properties.

God forbid ! Once money stops flowing in ,she won't even wait a sec before running (with your kids too).

How can you marry someone you really never dated?
Beats my imagination!!! undecided

Odiegwu ,this one na Hook up marriage.

390 Likes 25 Shares

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Richy4(m): 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

Now that you got married before courtship, What's on your mind? what do you want to do?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
FAKE STORY!

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Liposure: 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lamanii22:
Hmmm... Where/how do people meet or find abroad husband lol..

Have you ever met this lady in person before?
baby mi, bawo ni. Se o wapa

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Sijo01(f): 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
Op's wife was two months pregnant in 2017 and was planning of having her deliver the baby in US and return back home!

Now, his wife is 3 weeks pregnant and he got married to her just a month ago!

Somebody solve the equation above.

247 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Oluneutral: 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
Sijo01:
Op's wife was two months pregnant in 2017 and was planning of having her deliver the baby in US and return back home!

Now, he's wife is 3 weeks pregnant and he got married to her just a month ago!

Internet never forget truly.
The op will come and defend this, I believe.

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Foodqueen(f): 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
I wanted to comment then I saw the mix up so decided to walk away.

18 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by powerkey: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
As an experienced man, I advise you to quit now before you get to the point of no return.

Don't notify her, just invite her people, invite yours and drop the bomb shell.

Dissolve the marriage instantaneously.

Don't give her a another chance because she will jazz you and use you as a slave in your own house.

She will render you useless if you don't pull out now.

She actually gave the money to her boyfriend..

Be wise and quit now before it's too late.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by jayson87: 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
100k for a week pocket money

BLOOD OF ZACHEUS

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Wtfork: 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
Chief, this Lady is going to RUN YOU DOWN.
It's obvious she is loving you because of your MONEY.
She wasnt even nice enough to spend the money you provided for her on her own traditional wedding ..WTF

She also failed to inform her family members on all your contributions towards the success of your traditional wedding because of her GREED and SELFISHNESS which made her uncle to speak out.

Looking at other offences would only complicate the issue more as you can clearly see that she is a THIEF , following the trap you set for her.

You didn't tell us how long you have been dating her or how you met her , but you already bought a second Car for her , for what exactly ? Is she running a transport company or she just using you and planning to dump later and she can't milk you anymore !

Let me assume you met her through a friend , PLEASE do not hesitate to pull out because you don't want to embarrass the person that introduced you to her and end up messing up your FUTURE!

Take charge ASAP!

FINALLY , ALL THE BEST IN THE DECISIONS TO MAKE AHEAD.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Femsyn(m): 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
You cant plant maize and harvest yam.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by prettysassygirl(f): 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
So you married 2017 and you were trying to get your two months pregnant wife to the us to give birth, now u have a one month wife,who is pilfering,bros which one are we taking?

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by thorpido(m): 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
Sijo01:

Now, his wife is 3 weeks pregnant and he got married to her just a month ago!

Lol @Op.Story teller.

17 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by sisisioge: 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

We can only pray ni fa...may ridiculous stories be far from our domots!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by cassidy1996(m): 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
fake story....try harder next time

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by punisha: 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
sad

Brother u are a good story teller.
You and your imaginary wife are mad.

163 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
Marry her, she will change grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by solmus: 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
grin grin

they dont know every dollar a yankee man or pounds a Jand man spends was earned with their hard labour and blood

look man you have to marry a woman with a defect in this freaking Generation, its a shame the choices are slim, you either wife one and complian pray and change her later or keep being single till old age messes you up with loneliness

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by JohnnyPalmer: 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
I'm going to say this

Run for your life

This lady will run you down and ruin you

You deserve way better

She may be a kleptomaniac.... Cos stealing is in her blood

Made you look bad on engagement day

She fit dey spend money on one small boy sef

If she likes let her stab herself it's a way to manipulate you
Don't fall for it

She won't change

You don't have to divorce her...
Just stay separated from her

I know the money may not mean much to you... Seems you have enough

But for the sake of your future and that of your kids.... Run

Try to make sure the baby is yours as early as possible

And put her on a fixed salary

What she's using all that money for still baffles me

You will never understand women, wetin she want again?

2 cars in how. Long?
100k...same day still dey steal

See the kinda man many gals dey fast, pray and hope for

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.