Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash (77684 Views)

Another Marriage About To Crash. / I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Slimsly100(f): 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
Assurance001:
Greediness of the highest order! For the sake of your unborn child give her one more chance but don't forget to punish her by reducing her pocket money. Get a family doctor that you trust and remit her antenatal fees. While some of us are here sourcing for fund to acquire skills she's abusing her opportunity
Mtchewwww

My brother!!!! cry cry cry
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by ahukannakate(f): 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
Openbusiness:

Probably a met on Badoo, dated on Instagram, wedded on Facebook situation. Met on Januar
y 26, married on February 14 cheesy

LMAO
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Rooy57(m): 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
Assurance001:
Greediness of the highest order! For the sake of your unborn child give her one more chance but don't forget to punish her by reducing her pocket money. Get a family doctor that you trust and remit her antenatal fees. While some of us are here sourcing for fund to acquire skills she's abusing her opportunity
Mtchewwww

People don't change, they only modify their behaviour to get what they want. Furthermore, there is no guarantee that the unborn child is his.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Bebetter: 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
ASK FOR ANNULMENT AND RETURN THE BRIDE PRICE!
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by alexdebisi(m): 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
run for your life because she can't change.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by CioAngels(f): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
Oyibo has made algebra simple, confirm the pregnancy is yours, then up keep for the baby. The marriage is just one month, tell her parents and get divorced. I would not even trust the high figure that did the matching. Why is there DNA. Please do that and let her uncle know you cannot not go through with the marriage. The earlier you exit the better for you to live long. Let your parents know why you are taking the decision this early.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by completey(f): 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

Through a public figure I can't mention here.

What has she been doing with all the money. She can never change. A divorce is the best option make she no con kill you one day because of money.
Now that you caught her, she can be arranging guys to come and Rob.

Oju to ba maa bani kale, kin taaro sepin ( someone should interpret please).
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by BlackBigBlog: 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lamanii22:
Hmmm... Where/how do people meet or find abroad husband lol..

Have you ever met this lady in person before?

Many people writing Songs

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by victorazyvictor(m): 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
COWBOYFAN:
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

I just had a traditional wedding earlier this month. I'm not based in Nigeria. I provided all the finances for the wedding before I arrived Lagos. Everything listed to be bought for the wedding I provided all. To my surprise wedding that was suppose to take place in a hall had to take place in a cramped sitting room. No food, no drinks, no DJ etc. What did they use the funds for? I don't know. I asked questions and no answers given. To be fair to her family members, I didn't give money directly to her parents or siblings. I gave the funds to my wife to be.

Surprisingly on the day of the small wedding, her uncle was accusing me of not providing money to organize the wedding properly. My heart sank. I look in the direction of my wife to be and couldn't believe what just came out of her uncle's mouth. Whereas I provided money for everything. The wedding prayers went ahead and we were joined together.

After the dry wedding ceremony I began to ask questions but my new wife couldn't give me explanation. Fast forward to last week I was looking for money I kept in my drawer and couldn't find it. I decided to just keep quiet and watch. I set another trap. I had some US Dollars in my wallet and exposed the money for her to see. I went to the shower and lo and behold my new wife removed the dollars from my wallet. I got dressed after shower and we went outside to go somewhere together as my driver was in the car waiting. As we were going, I opened my wallet and saw the dollars gone. I blew a whistle right there and she denied it. I asked driver to return home. I had my parent and siblings at home on that day but I can bet my life on them. I told them what's going on. My new wife was all over the place and shaken. I refused to talk to her. I confided in my mother and explained how I set the trap for my wife. Surprisingly my wife started making moves. She planted the money all over the place which I saw as she was doing. I pretended I didn't see her. I refused to talk to her. All of a sudden she confronted me and attacked me that I suspected her to be the one who stole my money. She started saying she stoop so low to allow herself to be ridiculed in the presence of my family. I confronted her with evidence and she began crying and blaming devil. She has done series of money infractions that I couldn't list here. She fights me for money on daily basis since we got married. No money ever enough.

This is a woman that I gave a car to already and spent so much on to be comfortable. I just bought her another car to be given to her on her birthday. On the day she stole the dollars I had just given her 100,000 naira pocket money for the week. She's been crying and begging for two days saying it won't happen again. She has refused to eat.

Here is the bombshell I just confirmed she's now three weeks pregnant. I can't trust my life with her at this juncture. I'm leaning towards divorce. I'm too scared to be with her. She's too greedy.

Guy you get money o! Plz show me the way, I need cash this 2020.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by GANAYAD: 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
Tizu:

Bro na person wey dey alive dey do father duty

shut up. Run when she is pregnant ?
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Azeeztaophic(m): 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
Bros you bring this to your self, you don't really know her, and you go ahead in marriage.
Any way the ball is in your court, and its better you do something now before you children inherite this from her..
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Alimat40: 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
It is clear that there was no courtship, otherwise the flaw would have been detected before the introduction. I am sure is face book marriage and this is how it always ends.
My advice for you is that allow her to deliver the baby for you, but DON'T you ever marry this woman as a wife if you want to have peace in your life.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by BlackPantherCri: 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

I just had a traditional wedding earlier this month. I'm not based in Nigeria. I provided all the finances for the wedding before I arrived Lagos. Everything listed to be bought for the wedding I provided all. To my surprise wedding that was suppose to take place in a hall had to take place in a cramped sitting room. No food, no drinks, no DJ etc. What did they use the funds for? I don't know. I asked questions and no answers given. To be fair to her family members, I didn't give money directly to her parents or siblings. I gave the funds to my wife to be.

Surprisingly on the day of the small wedding, her uncle was accusing me of not providing money to organize the wedding properly. My heart sank. I look in the direction of my wife to be and couldn't believe what just came out of her uncle's mouth. Whereas I provided money for everything. The wedding prayers went ahead and we were joined together.

After the dry wedding ceremony I began to ask questions but my new wife couldn't give me explanation. Fast forward to last week I was looking for money I kept in my drawer and couldn't find it. I decided to just keep quiet and watch. I set another trap. I had some US Dollars in my wallet and exposed the money for her to see. I went to the shower and lo and behold my new wife removed the dollars from my wallet. I got dressed after shower and we went outside to go somewhere together as my driver was in the car waiting. As we were going, I opened my wallet and saw the dollars gone. I blew a whistle right there and she denied it. I asked driver to return home. I had my parent and siblings at home on that day but I can bet my life on them. I told them what's going on. My new wife was all over the place and shaken. I refused to talk to her. I confided in my mother and explained how I set the trap for my wife. Surprisingly my wife started making moves. She planted the money all over the place which I saw as she was doing. I pretended I didn't see her. I refused to talk to her. All of a sudden she confronted me and attacked me that I suspected her to be the one who stole my money. She started saying she stoop so low to allow herself to be ridiculed in the presence of my family. I confronted her with evidence and she began crying and blaming devil. She has done series of money infractions that I couldn't list here. She fights me for money on daily basis since we got married. No money ever enough.

This is a woman that I gave a car to already and spent so much on to be comfortable. I just bought her another car to be given to her on her birthday. On the day she stole the dollars I had just given her 100,000 naira pocket money for the week. She's been crying and begging for two days saying it won't happen again. She has refused to eat.

Here is the bombshell I just confirmed she's now three weeks pregnant. I can't trust my life with her at this juncture. I'm leaning towards divorce. I'm too scared to be with her. She's too greedy.

There is no such thing as three weeks pregnant

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by samguru(m): 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
She needs mental rehabilitation.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by frozen70(f): 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

I got annoyed reading this, go to her family and let them know what you observe in her and can't cope with her

Acknowledge the owner of the pregnancy and take care of her and the baby

Meanwhile, consider that marriage to be a bad market

Sort yourself out and live your normal life with whoever pleases you
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by CanadaOrBust: 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
BlackPantherCri:

There is no such thing as three weeks pregnant

Story has “FAKE!” written all over it cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by adisaaowala: 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

Joro olumofin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
Eya.
Kudos to the females that investigated this joker of an op.
The negroes just couldn't help but jump in and advice a fictional story teller.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Okwyjesus(m): 12:12am On Feb 02, 2020
izzou:
Sorry to ask

But how did you meet this woman?

lf you're from the East you won't be asking the question.

Obodo Oyibo husband ni

Bro u're stuck Please live with it
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Solatium(m): 12:56am On Feb 02, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

I am not sure you did your background check on her,I am cork sure you did not even meet her in person before going ahead with the marriage.
My guy,listen and listen good.
GIVE HER A DIVORCE STRAIGHT ON, Chances are that you are married to a an olosho who intend to change,but unfortunately they rarely change.
If she wants to keep the pregnancy,fine you can run a DNA after the bath of that baby to ascertain the father.
but don't delay giving her a divorce,else you might pay with your life in future
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Charly68: 12:58am On Feb 02, 2020
You married a woman that you don't know and except God intervenes she will ruin your happiness .Let her go and take care of your baby later. Nothing to scare about ,you must however shine your face before you marry your next wife. Don't sentence yourself to a life time of unhappiness. But if you can cope it is your choice .But if you have a choice to pick between happiness and unhappiness what will you pick ?
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by TomJosh: 1:35am On Feb 02, 2020
watch her very well,she must be a bet9ja very good customer

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by calabardick(m): 5:59am On Feb 02, 2020
COWBOYFAN:

What do you mean by pregnancy?
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

remember to confirm the DNA of the baby as well when delivered. Never you risk and waste your life in this hell of a marriage.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by chieme123(m): 6:40am On Feb 02, 2020
RUN O!!!! Otherwise, you will leave the marriage in a casket, for sure.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by spartanian(m): 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Run away from her before you get jarumatized, the will be her best option.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Greatzeus(m): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
I've begun to notice a pattern with some fake story tellers on NL. It's either they are painting themselves as rich and influential, or extremely doting and kind.

To what end? To swindle people of money... to get solicitations from desperate girls on here? I honestly wonder. undecided
I have noticed it too. You are absolutely right. Even when it's not necessary to the tale they telling,they tell us certain things that paint them as rich, extraordinary gentle men and great givers.
Either the story is fake totally or Op added some hints to paint himself as the victim. Imagine a marriage of one month,Op still had to mention giving his wife 100k monthly, something he would have done just one, that's if it's true.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
Greatzeus:

I have noticed it too. You are absolutely right. Even when it's not necessary to the tale they telling,they tell us certain things that paint them as rich, extraordinary gentle men and great givers.
Either the story is fake totally or Op added some hints to paint himself as the victim. Imagine a marriage of one month,Op still had to mention giving his wife 100k monthly, something he would have done just one, that's if it's true.

You get the gist! cheesy
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Nellyblaq: 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
She's probably suffering from kleptomania
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by jahlove4jah: 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
Your second point contradicts your first.
Toks2008:

You can't divorce her except for marital sexual unfaithfulness else you will be going against Christ teachings.

Forgive her and see if she changes but if she doesn't just get another wife and let her decide whether to stay or go.

Hard but this is my take.
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Toks2008(m): 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
jahlove4jah:
Your second point contradicts your first.

Read and comprehend
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by jahlove4jah: 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
Smiles.
Let it slide.
Toks2008:

Read and comprehend
Re: My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash by Assurance001(f): 10:24am On Feb 05, 2020
biggy26:
How much do you need?
Any amount to start but total amount is 20k.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.