Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? (27791 Views)

Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail / Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission / A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by dermmy(m): 11:53am On Feb 04, 2020
Lol
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by jubrilELsudan: 11:55am On Feb 04, 2020
Yeah it's safe. Once da package arrives, soak it in liquid cocaine.

Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by EmekaBlue(m): 11:55am On Feb 04, 2020
medically safe but delivery might take time
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by kaycee125: 11:56am On Feb 04, 2020
I got 5 pending orders on aliexpress angry
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by solmus: 11:56am On Feb 04, 2020
all packages get fumigated, thats the standard mailing proceedure, thats why some packages have some distinct smell, its such fumigation that make okirika smells the way it smells

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 04, 2020
Deicide:
Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress
not safe, especially condoms
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by Studyinchina200(m): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2020
What do you mean?

Ignorant AF
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by Kingrexyl(m): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2020
Yes
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by toplinetrtrend: 11:58am On Feb 04, 2020
uboma:

Good question.

The virus will not survive outside a host.

A virus only goes dormant outside a host. That doesn't mean it dies. It can remain dormant for long outside a host and become active again once it gets into a suitable host
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by Bluezy13(m): 11:58am On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
If you can work online for 2-3hours daily, join our media team and get paid every Sunday. Drop your WhatsApp no for more details.

Why drop phone number when you can simply share a WhatsApp link ??
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 04, 2020
See me see question

Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by OleakUpdate: 11:59am On Feb 04, 2020
To show our work with internally displaced children.

The children will be using their creative minds to lend a voice to cancer awareness in Nigeria. Please join by simply following the link at 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCc9WsQG7cY.

#IAmAndIWill #WorldCancerDay
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by fungle(m): 11:59am On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
If you can work online for 2-3hours daily, join our media team and get paid every Sunday. Drop your WhatsApp no for more details.

Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by Olalekanbanky1(m): 11:59am On Feb 04, 2020
I already ordered btw
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by KaptainAfrika: 11:59am On Feb 04, 2020
No.
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by DenreleDave(m): 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
Deicide:
Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress

Fear fear.. Nigerians can fear ehnnn.. So corona Abi na corolla don reach AliExpress

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by GermanMelania: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
THE ANSWER
According to the Centers for Disease Control, it’s very unlikely that you could get the new coronavirus from a surface.

They explained that coronaviruses don’t survive long outside the body. While a person could carry the virus for a number of days or weeks - the virus can only survive on surfaces for a short period. The CDC estimates that the life span is “in the range of hours.”

That also means the chances are even lower for things like shipped packages. An imported good has likely been packaged and gone through a number of different environments before it winds up at your door.

The director of the CDC's Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases said Monday that “there’s likely a very, very, very low, if any risk of spread from products or packaging that is shipped” from China.

WHAT WE FOUND
There’s no evidence that anyone in the United States has picked up the coronavirus from any means beyond direct contact with bodily fluids

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by one1prax(m): 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
good question
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by GermanMelania: 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mrshape:

virus can survive up to 20years outside the host

Which virus? Be specific. No cause panic
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by bestdudes: 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
I have been thinking of this as well.
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by Youngtekkey(m): 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by freemi(m): 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
good topic
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by bestdudes: 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mrshape:

viruses are tricky to understand
Outside the living organisms the become a non living thing.
When in a living organisms they become living again
hmmm this reminds me of the movie "life" where astronauts went to space and took a specimen of an organism into their cabinet, tried to nurture it and the organism started killing them one by one. The more blood it comes in contact with, the bigger it grows.
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by Bellotelli: 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
You can order but pls don't order corona virus grin
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by Josh44s(m): 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mrshape:

When in a living organisms they become living again

Lmfao, sorry I had to laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by bestdudes: 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
Deicide:
An order i made last week just got shipped today meanwhile others are still pending though when i asked why they told me it was because of Chinese new year.
and u know this virus is in China but u could not wait till everything is contained. Na u like money pass abi? Pray it does not come with a virus and let's see how money in ur bank account will save u.

Are u aware that this thing has killed more people than their government has revealed? We talking about over 100k people. This was reported by one of the nurse at the epicenter of it all.
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by uuzba(m): 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Not all Corona is virus
The virus school.
with uniform.
Corona school.

Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by aran: 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
[quote author=Mrshape post=86274272]
When in a living organisms they become living again [/q,uote]

Hmmm! Is the virus now a computer virus?
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by officialfestus(m): 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by missyblissy: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
Deicide:
An order i made last week just got shipped today meanwhile others are still pending though when i asked why they told me it was because of Chinese new year.

Chinese New year indeed. They are just been careful
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by Openbusiness: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
You people are just determined to bring to Coronavirus to Nigeria by force. The Chinese government just banned Nigeria so that you won't go there to catch virus and bring it back. Something your own government should have done since, they didn't do. Now you want to order from Aliexpress, as if you don't know the packages are coming from mainland China and could become contaminated in transit if an infected person's fluid touches it. Because of cheap $2 item, you want to kill everyone in Nigeria huh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Covid19- London Put In Emergency Lockdown As U.K. Fights New Strain / Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal / Woman With Massive Goiter For Over 18Years All Smiles After Successful Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.