Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? (27786 Views)

Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail / Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission / A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:

Damsel, how is the situation over there, hope you're feeling fine?

Just to check on you.

Yes i am.

Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by WeRblessed(f): 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
Deicide:
Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress

To be safe I would advice you wait, because you don't know who packed your order and the surfaces they have placed it before it gets to you.
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by Roommateshub: 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
If you can work online for 2-3hours daily, join our media team and get paid every Sunday. Drop your WhatsApp no for more details.

Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by ddjay: 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
Deicide:
Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress
No wahala, jus use ariel or klin with sponge to wash it very well before u use it grin remember to add some izal and dettol

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by Greatihex(m): 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
If you can work online for 2-3hours daily, join our media team and get paid every Sunday. Drop your WhatsApp no for more details.
tell me more about the work
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by Legendguru: 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
No
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by 2buffagain(m): 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
Aphrygian:
some viruses can survive up to 300yrs outside a suitable host and some can withstand a temperature as high as 1000 degree Celsius. Viruses are intricate organisms that can be categorised as both Living and as non living;outside a suitable host they become particles and the moment they gain entrance into the body system they use the hosts cell to replicate. See the borderline is that you can't really understand viral organisms if you are not a virologist or a microbiologist.

That said, would you say that viruses are typically man-made?

Most natural things should have a binary state of existence i.e living or dead.
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by distilledwalex(m): 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
SilasNwude:
anything ordered now on aliexpress can't be shipped till further notice

the shut down everything till the virus is contained
even chinese league was suspended
That's complete false.. Why do you just like misleading people... I just placed order few days ago and it was shipped almost immediately.. BTW who tells you that all Aliexpress stores are in China... Abeg go sidon with your verbal diarrhea
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by Hadassah4chi(f): 11:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:

Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by fastlane84: 11:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
Nothing Is Permanent In This Life

Whatsapp killed *BBM*

*Youtube* killed *DVD*

*Bluetooth* killed *Infrared*

*Xender* killed *Bluetooth*

*CDs* killed *Cassettes*

*Android* killed *Window phones*

*Uber* killed *Yellow Cab*

*Phone* killed *Post Office*

*SMS* killed *Letter Writing*

*Email* killed *Fax*

*Computer* killed *Typewriter*

*Maggi* killed *Dawa Dawa*

*Money* killed *True Love*

What else killed what again?

*Internet* killed *Library*

*Google* killed *Dictionary*

*No condition is permanent in this world, Be humble.*

I almost forgot

*LAGOS TELEGRAM MARKET KILLED NORMAL GROUP MARKET...

Join. Lagos telegram mart. To

BUY, SELL AND ADVERTISE FOR FREE YES FREE !!!

http:///Lagos_market

So my beloved whatever position you are today use it positively, tomorrow may not be yours but someone else's, it is the measure you met on them today you will get tomorrow, so live a life with the fear of God in you.
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by ColdCode: 8:06am On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by stmartins4: 9:28am On Feb 05, 2020
Can coronavirus be spread through the mail orthrough goods imported from China?
It’s extremely unlikely. While more needs to be learned about how this particular virus works, coronaviruses typically don't live very long on surfaces, and are very unlikely to survive over a period of days or weeks when an item is being shipped.
"There is no evidence to support transmission of 2019-nCoVassociated with imported goods and there have not been any cases of 2019-nCoV in the United States associated with imported goods," said Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director of the CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, during a call with journalists.
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by Horoscope101: 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
JUST IN: Buhari Appoints New Chief Medical Director Of Federal Medical Centre, Abuja

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Prof. Saad Ahmed as the new Chief Medical Director, Federal Medical Centre (FMC), Jabi, Abuja.

According to a statement released on Wednesday by Eunice Akro, Assistant Director, Press and Publicity in the Ministry of Health, (FMOH), in Abuja, the appointment of Ahmed takes effect on Feb 16, 2020.

Congratulating the medical director on his appointment, the Minister, Sen. Olorunnimbe Mamora, asked Ahmed to do his best at improving on the achievements already attained at the hospital.

Mamora advised him to focus more on service performance in order to build public trust in the health sector.

“This can be achieved by treating patients with respect. Also, work in harmony with all stakeholders in the sector and Nigerians,” he advised...

SOURCE: https://www.sabonews.org/2020/02/05/buhari-appoints-new-chief-medical-director-of-federal-medical-centre/
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by FemolasticA: 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
Please help me on this: i open a new account with aliexpress but i dont no how to oder iterms on the store and pay as well. please help me out.
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by Deicide: 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
you use you card to pay, just click on pay now smiley
FemolasticA:
Please help me on this: i open a new account with aliexpress but i dont no how to oder iterms on the store and pay as well. please help me out.
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by Nedu619: 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
bestdudes:
conspiracy? So u didn't see the video of the Chinese nurse who made the confession that even CNN published? I am not responsible for your ignorance cos some of u think internet is only used for chasing money and nothing else.

U no hustle reach some people buy being informed is your responsibility.
You must know that it is not all claims should be taken seriously... how did she get her figures?
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by Deicide: 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
Has anyone received any shipment yet.
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by bestdudes: 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
Nedu619:
You must know that it is not all claims should be taken seriously... how did she get her figures?
Chinese government told you it was an animal that spread it... well, scientist confessed it was a bio weapon lab...

You see?

And this week, we have a cure already...

understand how the world works bro...
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by Nedu619: 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
bestdudes:
Chinese government told you it was an animal that spread it... well, scientist confessed it was a bio weapon lab...

You see?

Whats the correlation between her claims, what scientists said, and the cure?
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by Nedu619: 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
bestdudes:

You see?

Whats the correlation between her claims, what scientists said, and the cure?
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by kalu67: 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
Watch this funny video of how these guys try to avoid corona virus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT9tHu613pY
Re: Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? by Deicide: 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Has anyone ordered any stuff from AliExpress lately?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Covid19- London Put In Emergency Lockdown As U.K. Fights New Strain / Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal / Woman With Massive Goiter For Over 18Years All Smiles After Successful Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.