Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,255 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:22 AM

President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) (39374 Views)

President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma In Daura (Photos) / President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma / Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
cheesy
ghettokid1:
[s][/s]
TRASH loading.........
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by Justpassingby45(m): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
The worst president in the whole world �

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
[quote author= post=86264412][/quote] Dont quote me again

Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by akposking(m): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
Omo this oshiomole gorimapa can sharpen this my blunt razor blade ooo. Chai.
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by RickyTan: 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
IMO state coup plotters
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by Greenbirth: 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
Eye service human being. Hope Uzodima thought that the man laughing with him need him but the truth is that he doesn't. He rather die for his cow and fulani terrorist men than him.
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by Blindersoff: 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
Justpassingby45:
The worst president in the whole world �

Yet all PDP past president's never made Nigeria into Dubai or Canada in their combined 16 years.

They were actually the worst President's that ever existed to mankind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
[s]
post=86264412:

Ghetto kiddo,
COLLECT am as e dey hot!

GBAS-GBOS.......
[/s]
MTCHEEEW

Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
Igbo amaka

Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
My own is he shud perform. I didn’t see much of what ihedioha was doing besides chasing okorocha undecided

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by judgementyard(m): 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
post=86264375:
okay
Nonsense loading
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by tommykiwi(m): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
They came to pay homage to Mr Integrity for doing his Abrakatabra at the supreme court.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by West2019(m): 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
osho stand like warrant officer in the first picture

Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ihategirls:
Na only this cloth Oshiomolhe get?
haha this girl ehn!.....he has 5 pairs, that he rotates through the week cheesy
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by Greenbirth: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blindersoff:

Yet all PDP past president's never made Nigeria into Dubai or Canada in their combined 16 years.

They were actually the worst President's that ever existed to mankind
time will come when your eyes and mouth will be sealed. You are happy today because of the small fragrant you are getting but I assure you that things don't last for ever. 4 years will come and you and your foolish master will disappear for good.
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blindersoff:

Wailer
because you think you are comfortable, you have money, hes not wailing for himself, but for others having it worse than him, think it through next time
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by Blindersoff: 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
Greenbirth:
time will come when your eyes and mouth will be sealed. You are happy today because of the small fragrant you are getting but I assure you that things don't last for ever. 4 years will come and you and your foolish master will disappear for good.

I am not getting any fragrant but working smart and working hard and making an awesome living from it too.

I am happy because thieves and looters who felt it was their birth right to steal and loot us to stupor were removed and may they stay removed for the next 30 years. In fact may unadulterated thunder destroy them collectively.

You and your foolish and thieving PDP masters will evaporate into nothingness. They have already started considering political mergers with other parties because even they know they are dying very fast .

Oya wail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by Rawtruth1: 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
God save Imo state from this tragedy
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by Blindersoff: 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
TerraMessorem:

because you think you are comfortable, you have money, hes not wailing for himself, but for others having it worse than him, think it through next time

I am not the reason behind your collective failures in life.

Deal with it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by Ojiofor: 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
Two impostors.
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by globalresource: 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
post=86264375:
TWO GREAT MEN and a Kingmaker behind the scene!! wink

A good and better Nigeria is all we want.

Our great nation will work again after the brutal years of looting, raping and stealing.

God bless Imo State.

God bless Nigeria.

Who told u stealing is not going on in this regime?
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blindersoff:

I am not the reason behind your collective failures in life.

Deal with it
you are the reason for your own failures
that is why i dont want you to come cause failure for nigeria
nigeria failure identified and need removal, but you oppose it,
are you seeing how you are the reaon
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by KTeddy10(m): 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ihategirls:
Na only this cloth Oshiomolhe get?
yes abi u want to buy for him?
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by Blindersoff: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
TerraMessorem:

you are the reason for your own failures
that is why i dont want you to come cause failure for nigeria
nigeria failure identified and need removal, but you oppose it,
are you seeing how you are the reaon

Fail your way to the left oga and stop spitting idiocy on me abeg
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by seangy4konji: 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
If you know how much they this bastards foreign account while you deh wait for 110 k give away on tundeednut page??

You will know your destiny has been used to buy arms for jihadiat heardsmen.

PS..they know and do not want to be accountable for untimely death that's why they won't allow citizens carry guns but some could tries that are transparent can carry guns...why are americans carrying guns??they process is still transparent and the court not compromised..if we carried guns herehaaaaa

All this people would have rotten in their graves..corrupt judiciary,police,soldier,government..evetythi g..u pay hundred of thousand to join your country military...think about such fuxkery..I would walk up to these men and waste the bullets on them not minding the consequences. ..PS..don't mind my typing. I dont spell check
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by Ndubuisii: 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
May God help imolites.
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blindersoff:

Fail your way to the left oga and stop spitting idiocy on me abeg
so that you will continue calling people that are sad about corruption, wailers.
i dont think so
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by Blindersoff: 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
TerraMessorem:

so that you will continue calling people that are sad about corruption, wailers.
i dont think so

Wailer

Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blindersoff:

Wailer
cheesy like a rat in a trap, no self control
i put that sad about corruption there, for you to quote
now see how clearly foolish you look.
blindersoff thinks if youre against corruption you are a wailer...welldone
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by Blindersoff: 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
TerraMessorem:

cheesy like a rat in a trap, no self control
i put that sad about corruption there, for you to quote
now see how clearly foolish you look.
blindersoff thinks if youre against corruption you are a wailer...welldone

Wailing to the left to the left

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House / Woman Gets Swollen Eye Over Token By Deputy Governor's Wife In Edo. Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.