Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,465 members, 7,801,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Am I On The Right Track - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I On The Right Track (710 Views)

I’m I On The Right Track Of Life To Settle Down ?? / Am I On Track? / Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I On The Right Track by shegs2009(m): 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
I don't know if I am depressed or just confused but if it depression then I Tink I need help coz I have felt dis Way for several years
I am 28yrs and single since God know when, normally I don't Tink it a big deal cos I am all about increasing my income which I did last year but loneliness is killing me, I was able to get over it cos I am an introvert but I'm starting to feel pressure 4rm friends like

A: olu how come u are d only one still single among all d transferred guys in abuja

B: guy wetin u come do 4 dis life sef...babe u no get and na u get moni pass all of us

C: wait make I arrange dat one wey dey our front for u. Me: abeg abeg free d girl
C: I Give u dis week

Dis one's from mum
Olumide just impregnate someone and give me d baby I take care of him or her u don't have any tin to worry about

I neva knew people will notice me, their words keep hurting me. I swear I don taya, honestly I like woman no doubt but since I made up my mind to reach a certain financial height at a tender age, I just don't see women.... Even if I have a crush on u, it will b crushed.
My last relationship made me realise I am hot temper whereas I tot I am cool headed story 4 another day
Shout out to yomi007k u advised me to keep up many years ago... Ur words keep motivating me, I hope u say something 2day
Wat do u fellas think
Insult is allowed no b today
Re: Am I On The Right Track by budaatum: 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
You remind me of my favorite Obey song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8uS5Qy8X1w

Are you depressed because those around you tell you to be depressed or because you are not happy being alone?

If it's the latter, consider advertising for a companion. But if the former, then you need to advertise for new friends. I can't help you with mum though.

2 Likes

Re: Am I On The Right Track by devilmaycry: 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
Don't u have female friends

Besides relationship aint a must if u aint ready for marriage....
I know of marriages now...that spouses are regretting over....and wish to b single

Lil advice...do whats in ur mind and what will keep ur mind and body at peace

#nothingDeyDisLife

2 Likes

Re: Am I On The Right Track by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
undecided
...insults are allowed... you delibrately giving nairalanders permission to curse you.
Re: Am I On The Right Track by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bros, codedly play away matches. If you know you know. Still 15&16 grin grin grin
Re: Am I On The Right Track by yomi007k(m): 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
Wow. I feel so humbled today to have a shout out from you. I don't even remember what I said. tongue

If you ask me I think your life is just alright. People will always talk. I don't remember where being single is a disease or crime in the constitution.

Its good to know you have a problem with your temper. The main issue is not controlling it. control your anger, it will save you from debt and problems in the future. Nobody is perfect. You can do it.

Take your time. The right woman will come. " dem no dey catch late comer"

....Peace.
(Sorry for my typos , I'm at work)
Re: Am I On The Right Track by shegs2009(m): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
devilmaycry:
Don't u have female friends

Besides relationship aint a must if u aint ready for marriage....
I know of marriages now...that spouses are regretting over....and wish to b single

Lil advice...do whats in ur mind and what will keep ur mind and body at peace

#nothingDeyDisLife
i have a female friend n her advice was 2 get someone, in her words "olu how can u b working 2 jobs n still go home to cook, market, n laundry"
Re: Am I On The Right Track by shegs2009(m): 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blu03:
undecided
...insults are allowed... you delibrately giving nairalanders permission to curse you.
na der way na, as i come wrie am dem fit get sense
Re: Am I On The Right Track by shegs2009(m): 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
yomi007k:
Wow. I feel so humbled today to have a shout out from you. I don't even remember what I said. tongue

If you ask me I think your life is just alright. People will always talk. I don't remember where being single is a disease or crime in the constitution.

Its good to know you have a problem with your temper. The main issue is not controlling it. control your anger, it will save you from debt and problems in the future. Nobody is perfect. You can do it.

Take your time. The right woman will come. " dem no dey catch late comer"

....Peace.
(Sorry for my typos , I'm at work)
oga boss u may not know it but u lifted my sprit dat day, cos i was only looking 4 one person to b on my side �, each time i look back i remember ur words n here we have anoda..... D right woman will com..... It only 2 tins i want to tell u, i pray God keeps u 4 me and nairaland no delete dis post
1: I go invite u com my wedding if i ever have one (whenever i find her)
2: when i become popular i will come here 2 say a shout out (when not if)
Re: Am I On The Right Track by yomi007k(m): 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
shegs2009:
oga boss u may not know it but u lifted my sprit dat day, cos i was only looking 4 one person to b on my side �, each time i look back i remember ur words n here we have anoda..... D right woman will com..... It only 2 tins i want to tell u, i pray God keeps u 4 me and nairaland no delete dis post
1: I go invite u com my wedding if i ever have one (whenever i find her)
2: when i become popular i will come here 2 say a shout out (when not if)
I have your back today and tomorrow.

Is it not better you enter the relationship than be in one just to please your friends.

May God keep you too.

I will be glad to grace the occasion. We dey together.

1 Like

Re: Am I On The Right Track by AfroKnight: 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lol.

What is your problem guy? Even your mother is tired of your lack of babe. Better ask MrCork for help. He is Nairaland’s top playa (real talk) grin

I hear he is controlling like 2 babes here.
Re: Am I On The Right Track by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
AfroKnight:
Lol.

What is your problem guy? Even your mother is tired of your lack of babe. Better ask MrCork for help. He is Nairaland’s top playa (real talk) grin

I hear he is controlling like 2 babes here.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Opened Corona ..... School / Are You Hot? Contact Pussy Pulpit / wanna hook up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.