Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

What On Your Mind ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What On Your Mind ? (261 Views)

What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? / What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? / What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What On Your Mind ? by muyico(m): 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
I don't listen to my neighbor when she is praying, but I did that yesterday, and the words that came out from Sister Titi's mouth don pass be careful. Hear wetin I hear: "Oh! Lord, Crash the plane of my SINGLENESS, Lord crash it! Consume me with the fire of WEDLOCK. Aha! Jehovah, ROAST ME! JAM me with d Lorry of HOLY MATRIMONY. BABA MI, BABA MI, detonate the BOMB of ENGAGEMENT in my life! STAB me with a man of your choice Lord. HANG my neck with the BONE of my BONE. IMPRISON my life with the RIBS of my RIBS.. SHOOT mi with an AK47 of True Love. KILL me tonight Lord with a HUSBAND..." My people abeg if una get any responsible brother, Let's help Sis Titi ooh!
Re: What On Your Mind ? by Froshloaded: 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
muyico:

I don't listen to my neighbor
when she is
praying, but I did that
yesterday, and the
words
that came out from Sister Titi's
mouth don pass
be careful.
Hear wetin I hear:
"Oh! Lord, Crash the plane of
my SINGLENESS, Lord crash it!
Consume me
with the fire of WEDLOCK. Aha!
Jehovah,
ROAST ME! JAM me with d Lorry
of HOLY MATRIMONY. BABA MI, BABA
MI, detonate
the BOMB of ENGAGEMENT in
my life! STAB
me with a man of your choice
Lord. HANG my
neck with the BONE of my
BONE. IMPRISON
my life with the RIBS of my
RIBS.. SHOOT mi
with an AK47 of True Love. KILL me tonight
Lord with a HUSBAND..." My people abeg if una
get any
responsible
brother, Let's help Sis Titi ooh!
I'm here grin grin
Re: What On Your Mind ? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
Aaaahahahahahahaaa.. This so hi la rious!!! O my gosh ooo.hahahaaa..
Re: What On Your Mind ? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
muyico:

I don't listen to my neighbor
when she is
praying, but I did that
yesterday, and the
words
that came out from Sister Titi's
mouth don pass
be careful.
Hear wetin I hear:
"Oh! Lord, Crash the plane of
my SINGLENESS, Lord crash it!
Consume me
with the fire of WEDLOCK. Aha!
Jehovah,
ROAST ME! JAM me with d Lorry
of HOLY MATRIMONY. BABA MI, BABA
MI, detonate
the BOMB of ENGAGEMENT in
my life! STAB
me with a man of your choice
Lord. HANG my
neck with the BONE of my
BONE. IMPRISON
my life with the RIBS of my
RIBS.. SHOOT mi
with an AK47 of True Love. KILL me tonight
Lord with a HUSBAND..." My people abeg if una
get any
responsible
brother, Let's help Sis Titi ooh!
If this is true...Send me her number. God sent me to her in a dream too
Re: What On Your Mind ? by Nehyooh(m): 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
This prayer point strong ooo
Re: What On Your Mind ? by tck2000(m): 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
muyico:
I don't listen to my neighbor when she is praying, but I did that yesterday, and the words that came out from Sister Titi's mouth don pass be careful. Hear wetin I hear: "Oh! Lord, Crash the plane of my SINGLENESS, Lord crash it! Consume me with the fire of WEDLOCK. Aha! Jehovah, ROAST ME! JAM me with d Lorry of HOLY MATRIMONY. BABA MI, BABA MI, detonate the BOMB of ENGAGEMENT in my life! STAB me with a man of your choice Lord. HANG my neck with the BONE of my BONE. IMPRISON my life with the RIBS of my RIBS.. SHOOT mi with an AK47 of True Love. KILL me tonight Lord with a HUSBAND..." My people abeg if una get any responsible brother, Let's help Sis Titi ooh!

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Suicide. Do This / I Need An Advice. And I Am Open To Mingle. (single) / Communication Solves A Lot Of Problems Especially When Made In All Transparency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.