Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) (81281 Views)

Ex - Manchester United Player, Rio Ferdinand Visits Computer Village / Mourinho Blames Rio Ferdinand And Paul Scholes For His Sack / Rio Ferdinand Arrives Lagos, To Search For Young Talents (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
waxyung:
See as person fresh

God when.. abeg bless me too
See wetin inferiority complex dey cause.

1 Like

Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by chijokz(m): 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hhenryy:
Back in the days when man utd had a solid and unrivalled defence.

I can't forget the defensive pair of Ferdinand, Silvestre, Brown and Vidic. They were almost impenetrable. I think that was the best defensive line man utd ever had. Unfortunately, the team is in shambles now.
I remember that formidable defense bro which won the Treble that season..not to forget Evra.
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
WandaNara:

Say no to drugs
Oga igbo is not drug but vegetables.
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by SirDanny7(m): 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
dominique:
Was he was not part of the squad that ridiculed Nigeria where they barely stayed for less than 12 hours? Now they're jobless and with less cash flow, the 3rd world countries that they look down on suddenly starts to appeal to them. I don't blame though, it's the brand that sponsors them to come here that I blame
Ferdinand, Jobless ?? Lol Madam When Was The Last Time You Followed The News Of Any Sporting Related Activity Apart At All ?

1 Like

Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Malawian(m): 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
Reminds me of one laptop i bought in computer village, it is only in computer village the laptop boots up.
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Retrography(m): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:
Ex-Manchester United player Rio Ferdinand visits Computer Village, Lagos.

Ferdinand was brought to Nigeria by Guinness and has been going on a media tour.

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1223299405211688960?s=19

Phones wey go miss today ehn.
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Damlhaade01(m): 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
Gays everywhere
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Lefty500: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Vidic when Fernando Torres dey force anyhow

Na only evra bus stop i fit remember

Bus stop that was later scattered by Messi
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by walexy06(m): 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
Why am I seeing Snopp Dogg instead of Ferdinand?.
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by gbaskiboy: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Nothing strange. His mother is a Lagosian and he is also a titled Chief (Fiwagboye of Lagos)
you are spreading fake information like coronavirus
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Nwaonyishi69: 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Nigerians and foolishness
I wonder o. When will Heineken take Okocha to Holland for advert? Animal farm mentality is everywhere in this country. We produce, buy drinks and pay vat for English citizens to enjoy advert while we hail them with empty stomach. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by fabulous2000(m): 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
Join the optimist Tv for business secrets, sales and marketing secrets, how to make money daily, personal branding and all the likes.

https:///2347052817037?text=Hello%2C%20I%20want%20to%20join%20your%20Tv%2C%20my%20name%20is
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Confirmedzombie: 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
Yorubas making Nigeria proud while the latino inos keep distracting us.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by mabea: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hhenryy:

Silvestre played Centre Back (CB) While Evra played Left Back (LB) so you can not compare both of them. You can only compare Evra with other LB.
Sylvester was actually a left back whose regular injury issues warranted Evra buy.
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Ugonnaya1998: 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Haaaa this is cheating of the highest order... He must visit imo, Enugu and Anambra too ooo.

If not, Ferdinand will be consider an ewedu gobbler and a triablist grin

NYSC increase corper allawee to 33k and before u no it, some people have started advertising different kind of training for corpers just to collect from the 33k sha.

Naija sef
mugu
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by FLYFIRE(m): 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
waxyung:
See as person fresh

God when.. abeg bless me too
E be like say you no know say one of im parent na oyinbo? Bros take am easy oo. Make God no vex stop the blessings wey dey come becos u no appreciate the ones He don give you grin grin grin
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by cobsol(m): 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
All this insults am receiving, have i said anything wrong? i just aired my opinion of how many people seeking to travel to Canada are scammed this days.
but why all this insults? what did i even say that warrant all this heavy insults from Nairalanders.

see the trend: please help me and judge this

https://www.nairaland.com/5659251/canada-canada-canadian-embassy-don
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Amalekki: 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
dominique:
Was he was not part of the squad that ridiculed Nigeria where they barely stayed for less than 12 hours? Now they're jobless and with less cash flow, the 3rd world countries that they look down on suddenly starts to appeal to them. I don't blame though, it's the brand that sponsors them to come here that I blame
How did they ridicule Nigeria? How does it change the fact that Rio has personally visited Nigeria, been a good advocate of African football in a subtly hostile media environment and is even a Lagos chief, as honoured during a previous visit?
At least Man Utd showed up in Nigeria and played against Portsmouth FC despite a busy schedule, when are we going to see Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City, Barcelona, Real Madrid & other teams that Nigerians carry on their head?

1 Like

Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
TypicalPitah:
angry

Smile...
It is allowed!
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Haaaa this is cheating of the highest order... He must visit imo, Enugu and Anambra too ooo.

If not, Ferdinand will be consider an ewedu gobbler and a triablist grin

NYSC increase corper allawee to 33k and before u no it, some people have started advertising different kind of training for corpers just to collect from the 33k sha.

Naija sef

Such is life!
Smile...
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Onlineclothing(m): 5:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
Pant trousers Europe designers 1500
Tm Lewin and Charles tyrwhitt 5k
Check bio for contact pay on delivery available
Turkey shirt 4k
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by blackmanblack(m): 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
Abeg pass me 3 budz for this hot sun.
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by samwash(m): 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Vidic when Fernando Torres dey force anyhow

Na only evra bus stop i fit remember

Guy !!! When Sylvester dey play, Evra dey chop bench.
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
[color=#550000][/color]
WandaNara:

Say no to drugs

I swear
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by obentenyson(m): 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
Computer village of all places. Den of thieves.. Dem fit don pinch baba make him no know. Na until him reach him hotel e go know how far..
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by TheMubaraqS: 5:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
Why not do little poverty alleviation programme that will help the kids instead of bringing this one here?
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by grandstar(m): 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
dominique:

Oga, where did you get all these your theories from?
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Moikiitos: 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
mayklef:
Awon Omo Wobe village
Hit like if u know his phone wil b stolen at d end of d day grin grin grin cheesy

Na you wan steal am or your Boyz...
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Hhenryy: 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
mabea:
Sylvester was actually a left back whose regular injury issues warranted Evra buy.

His main position was center back and he was usually paired with Ferdinand back then between 2002 - 2005 until Vidic arrived in 2006. This prompted Ferguson to switch Silvestre to left back position.
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Cousin9999: 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
It must have been nice for him to be in a place with no Neanderthals screaming racial epithets. He should be a consultant for NPFL. He might like it in Nigeria. Then again, Drogba would be better. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast - CHAN Qualifier (4 - 1) On 6th July 2013 / Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos / Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.