Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:51 PM

Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes (5905 Views)

Nairaland Is Back, Seun share why Nairaland was taken down by host / Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... / Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes by domido(m): 8:41am On Feb 01, 2020
Seun keep it up. But one thing I need to bring to your notice, you need to monitize nairaland. If your topic gets to the font page,you get something,your comment is on the first page you also get something. Could be #10 or so. Then it begins to grow.
See ehn,there are some people who don't play baba ijebu or sportsbet. We eat nairaland,sleep nairaland and all. Juts find how to monitize it.
Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes by TissuePaper: 11:01am On Feb 01, 2020
domido:
Seun keep it up. But one thing I need to bring to your notice, you need to monitize nairaland. If your topic gets to the font page,you get something,your comment is on the first page you also get something. Could be #10 or so. Then it begins to grow.
See ehn,there are some people who don't play baba ijebu or sportsbet. We eat nairaland,sleep nairaland and all. Juts find how to monitize it.
Thank you.
hahahaha
Re: Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes by domido(m): 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
TissuePaper:
hahahaha
You dey laugh grin grin
Guy na true oo
Make we self dey make money nah.
Re: Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes by collinometricx: 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
eyinjuege:
Seun,

Is it possible to create personal archives on NL and a button where you can save certain threads into the archives on one's NL account?
Perhaps not more than 10-20 saved threads in the archives at any point in time.
Just a thought. Kindly look into it.

Cheers.
that's why you have the follow topic

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes by kramer: 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
domido:
Thank you.

Monetize bawo? When he's not struggling to get members, comments or views? Lol
Re: Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes by Olaolex: 8:53am On Feb 19, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
I no gree. I lost some good humour time then. Seun oya credit ma accant to appease me. wink grin
Seun, the god is angry oo
Re: Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes by Tominix(m): 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Seun:
Hello All,

Nairaland was down between 7:00pm and 7:16pm this evening due to a simple system administration mistake.

Apologies about this.

mr obianukor and mr oke if u knw u knw hsass
Re: Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes by Tominix(m): 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
Dathypebruv:
Damn NiGGur... Even before this time... I took a screen shot...
using free basics lyk me
Re: Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes by iceque(m): 8:44am On Feb 21, 2020
Seun

Good Morning, Can Yuu Help Me Change My Current Username (iceque) to DisturbnGidi!
My Business Name Is DisturbnGidi

Thank Yuu In Advance
Seun:
Hello All,

Nairaland was down between 7:00pm and 7:16pm this evening due to a simple system administration mistake.

Apologies about this.

Re: Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
Good evening Seun.
I want to reach out to you concerning my nairaland account,I have an issue with it.
I have mailed the mods and super mods but to no avail. And from your profile it is impossible to send a mail,is there a way I can reach out to have my account issue rectified?
Re: Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes by chatinent: 5:36am On Feb 26, 2020
Seun,

I cannot change the email on my profile from my profile, and the worst of all is that the email host provider was shut down, leaving me inaccessibility.

People are contacting me through the email unknowingly to them that I can no longer access it.

I have also contacted the forum through the 'Mail Supermod' form but was snubbed.

Please change my email to the one on my signature. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes by ignis: 6:51am On Feb 26, 2020
Seun:
Hello All,

Apologies about this.

Apologies accepted.
Re: Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes by YINKS89(m): 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
seun mynd44 please you people should do something about this anti spam bot banning me. it has never occurred on that thread so i dont know why its banning me also if its to occur let it state the reason so i would know what am doing wrong. this is unfair now
Re: Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes by DerickCO(m): 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
Chileads:
OK.. Your fine is simple 150k ( tax inclusive).

Contact me for the account number you would pay into. grin grin
This man is the owner of Nairaland. If not for him, u won't be here chatting.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes by Twaino: 9:06am On Mar 12, 2020
Hi Seun, how do I run ads on Nairaland? There is no contact or support to get information regarding ads on the forum. Kindly put me through.
Re: Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes by Jaypee1191: 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
ok😂😂
Re: Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes by Tolzy11(m): 11:52am On Mar 26, 2020
Alfather:
Seun my man, u can as well upgrade, where by our profile picture will show by the side of our trend topic.
Hmmm ..nice idea never thought about that.
Re: Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes by Clothingonline9(m): 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
Seun I have an account that is ban onlinetrading96
And how can I advertise on ur platform
Re: Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes by Alfather: 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
Tolzy11:

Hmmm ..nice idea never thought about that.
seun should as well thought of it
Re: Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes by Tolzy11(m): 11:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
Alfather:
seun should as well thought of it
I don't think he has thought of changing anything on Nairaland
Re: Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes by implementing: 1:48am On Mar 30, 2020
eyinjuege:
Seun,

Is it possible to create personal archives on NL and a button where you can save certain threads into the archives on one's NL account?
Perhaps not more than 10-20 saved threads in the archives at any point in time.
Just a thought. Kindly look into it.

Cheers.
this is Nigeria he won't do it, simple emoji and design they can't change grin something I'll help them do for free
I think someone created an app for this forum and to be honest it's so much better than the website
Re: Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes by DerickCO(m): 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Seun:
Hello All,

Apologies about this.

Seun, please anytime I want to post a topic, it always tells that the server is over whelmed. I know the meaning but it happens every time. Please stop it.

#DerickCO
To Oluwaseun Osewa

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes by Tolzy11(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
DerickCO:
Seun, please anytime I want to post a topic, it always tells that the server is over whelmed. I know the meaning but it happens every time. Please stop it.

#DerickCO
To Oluwaseun Osewa
Right on point

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The World’s 20 Most Popular Facebook pages / Deadly Car Crash Along Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin (Graphic Photos) / Shocking Appearance In The Sky In Sumatra Island 30 00 Km From Bali, Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.