Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) (135106 Views)

Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
Sex makes some pple think upside down.....just see as the babe quite
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hmm
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
ursullalinda:
grin

What's funny
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by danny34(m): 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
Describe an event using 5 sentences

madone:
op this small thing u can explain in 5 sentences why this long espistle

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by eddieguru(m): 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
We never talk China own finish, Zimbabwe don come with their sex brohaha undecided

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by iLegendd(m): 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hmm.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Sapphire94: 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
Thank God this cannot happen in my country Nigeria. Never!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by tolumizzy(m): 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
angry
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by juman(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
Kasala blow. Their secret leaked.

The woman is young and beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ok who said there is love � in sharing

Just asking for a lady
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by MarianaTrench: 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
As far as I'm concerned the couple who were interrupted while having a quiet time did not commit any crime here
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Harare happenings don't get caught!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Kbs468(m): 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
Harare ri àrà rè méjì lórí ibùsùn (Harare sees joyous 2 in bed)

See the number of people reading the story as it relates to sex.

Don't tell me Nigerians too hate or dislike sex.

like or share this Post so that I won't be tagged a liar with respect to the number of people reading the thread oooooo because I can see 801 guests apart from the regular retinue of monikers grin grin grin

Note:I don't want to be banned else I would have shown the screenshot of the above number oooooo
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
Africans and their holier-than-thou attitude.

Most people criticising them have done worse! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Origin(f): 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
The cheating couple was caught in the act.

Both of them were caught cheating
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Luminee(f): 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
ursullalinda:
Sex makes some pple think upside down.....just see as the babe quite

you spoke my mind..sex now a tool for destruction. Families are tearing apart

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by uzohrome(m): 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
In as much as I condemn the act, this are two matured individuals who agrees to indulge in it. I always tell some people, with unity of purpose, they can get anything done. But sad to post their unclothedness on the internet. Although is a betrayal of trust but if she have with a door neighbor it means can also do it else where. The husband should just decide but posting this online will never put any food on the table.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
At least they didn't blame the devil here. Unlike Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by cybernetics5: 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
I don't understand why when people are caught in a compromising situation, the next thing is to embarrass them. They are adults but dont know their rights.
Them suppose pursue all those busybody out of their hotel room. Is what they are doing a sin? Yes. Is it a crime? No. They are both consenting adults and the jobless detectives should be arrested for invasion of privacy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Fisher007: 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2020
Gbam
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by GRADEXP2(m): 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
Young6x1:
East African and bad news is like 5&6

*[color=#990000][/color]Zimbabwe is Southern Africa*
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by GRADEXP2(m): 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
Young6x1:
East African and bad news is like 5&6

*Zimbabwe is Southern Africa*

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by NaijadrivaCars: 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
What is smelling?

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by money121(m): 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ok
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
Oluneutral:
caught red-handed by their respective spouses

If that's the case, then, let the cheating woman's husband marry the cheating husband's wife, i.e let them switch spouses.

Case closed.
sense wee not kee u
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by West2019(m): 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
dre11:

Drama As Adulterous Couple Caught Red Handed In Action

https://iharare.com/watch-drama-as-adulterous-couple-busted-red-handed-in-bed/

stop typing long story op
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by bamasite2: 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
Fear women.....
Fear men too....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.