Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Newly-wedded-man-returns-wife-to-her Family, Reason Because Wives Private Part I - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newly-wedded-man-returns-wife-to-her Family, Reason Because Wives Private Part I (338 Views)

My Newly Wedded Wife / Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Newly-wedded-man-returns-wife-to-her Family, Reason Because Wives Private Part I by golddust6000(m): 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
A newly wedded man has thrown residents of Ebelle community in Edo State into a state of wonderment after he reportedly returned his wife to her parents days after tying the knot.

His reasons? The woman’s vagina was too wide.

According to the reports, seen in various online blogs, the man, identified as Osamudiame Iyobosa, told his in-laws his wife’s vagina will swallow him up if nothing is done about it.

The man, who dropped his wife at her parents’ house in Ubiaja in a green coloured Golf 4, told his in-laws that many people must have slept with Edeki for her virginal to be that wide.

The couple before now were living at the upper mission road in Benin city.

It was said that Edeki was merely recommended to Iyobosa.

However, a man who sells palm wine near Ubiaja market, reportedly admitted that the man may be right.

According to him, Edeki was a well-known flirt in the neighbourhood and that no indigene would have married her.

He said they were all surprised when Iyobosa came from Benin to marry her.

Some young girls even started flirting saying that flirts are the most lucky ones using Edeki as an example of a lucky flirt.

http://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/newly-wedded-man-returns-wife-to-her-parents-in-edo-says-her-priv
Re: Newly-wedded-man-returns-wife-to-her Family, Reason Because Wives Private Part I by golddust6000(m): 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
Wonder shall never end

(1) (Reply)

Are You Finding It Difficult To Conceive? Talk To Us Today. We Are Here To Help / Nairalanders Help Me Out- Second Post / Please Help. I Open My Indoor Ac Unit And Service It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.