Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Osang James Abang, A Year After Death - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Osang James Abang, A Year After Death (1318 Views)

Self Care Talk With Renound Radio Presenter Favor Abang / James Bond 007 - No Time To Die (2020) / 10 Most Popular James Bond Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osang James Abang, A Year After Death by donvoice(m): 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
I have seen and heard about many people who claims to be celebrities but have no good or worthy legacy to hang up to. I couldn't see you in screen but lost count of movies your great pen has written that affected life positively than the drama queen and King in the Nollywood industry that we have but it is unfortunate death took you away too sudden to fulfill your destiny.

Osang James Abang, trust me when I say my wife and I relax from each day stress with your masterpieces. The likes of Tinsel, Battle ground, forbidden, brethren amidst million of them.

Rest on till we have a perfect replacement to brighten our screen which I doubt there could be any.

It's a year today that you left us. Rest on great script writer

3 Likes

Re: Osang James Abang, A Year After Death by izang87(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
Rest in peace man.
Re: Osang James Abang, A Year After Death by omonighoblessing(f): 9:21pm On May 29, 2022
Rest on osang..... You lived ❣️
Re: Osang James Abang, A Year After Death by Sexyolori(f): 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
Just found out that he was Yassim,a character I loved so much in the African magic soap EVE. His death hurts as it was clear that he was super talented. Rest on Osang...

(1) (Reply)

The Future Is Now. Easygetpin Rebrands To Payteller / Netflix Account At A Very Cheap And Affordable Price. / Any Website One Can Watch Free Nigerian Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.