Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Google Adsense: A Quick Way To Get Approval For New Websites - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Google Adsense: A Quick Way To Get Approval For New Websites (728 Views)

Find A Quick Way To Launch An Opencart Mobile App / Please Help! How Do New Websites Get Google Ads Displayed On Them / How To Get Adsense Approval For A New Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense: A Quick Way To Get Approval For New Websites by RamirezMacho: 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
You may have heard that if your site is new and you apply for the Google AdSense program, you have a very slim chance of getting approval. No, that’s not true. Even if your website is just a month old and you have really high-quality content on it, plus a professional design, then Google will never reject your application.

One of Google Adsense policies says that if you’re applying from countries like India, Nigeria, Pakistan, and the likes, your website must be up to 6 months. Yes, it is boldly written on their website. But the truth is that if you maintain a professional design with some good content on your website, then Google won’t pay attention to some of those policies. I have witnessed a lot of cases where blogs that were not even up to a month got Google Adsense approval. Take my own case as an example, I am from Nigeria, and my blog was not up to 2 months old when I applied for Google AdSense account. At first, my application was rejected. Then I tidied up some things like changed my theme from the previous weird looking one to a better one which gave my blog a new and professional look. Secondly, I deleted some Google images I used for my posts – some unfiltered images I got from Google. Then I applied again, after 3 days, I got a message that my account has been fully approved.

ADVICE FOR NEW WEBSITE OWNERS
Don’t pay attention to Google’s 6 months policy. Just make sure that your website has a good design and some high-quality contents. Also, don’t forget to add: About, contact, and privacy policy pages (very important).

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Professional Programmer / Please Help A Nairalander / Easy Courier And Parcel Management Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.