Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times (87632 Views)

Nigeria Not Included As Canada Adds Two African Nations To Visa Free Travel List / Religious Repression: US Adds Nigeria To List Of "Countries Of Concern" / How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Ezewuzie01: 1:58am On Feb 01, 2020
This may be a blessing in disguise. When wealthy Nigerians know that they can't run away to America to give birth so that their children will become American citizens, maybe they will stay behind and develop the country.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Savagedawg: 1:58am On Feb 01, 2020
LegendHero:

Hahahah lol.

Let me go and perform my salat. Alihamdulilahi!

You will only choke on your hate for Muslims.

Religious bigot!!
grin grin Only a Muslim has a hate this strong for Trump. Deal with Buhari first before coming against this POTUS.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Savagedawg: 1:59am On Feb 01, 2020
LegendHero:

Face my country? So I don’t have a chance to speak about the politics of where I live?

Just like Americans face their country when intruding into other nations local affairs right?

See me see trouble ooo!
If you channel this hate on something positive, the result would have been better grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Minamoto: 1:59am On Feb 01, 2020
Savagedawg:

You Muslims, una Don try
It's like you lack basic comprehension skills, you puppet. What has religion got to do with this? Oh you think I am here for Buhari vs Trump stuff. I am from the SE, I'm not a Muslim .

And Trump still doesn't give a sh*t about you or any Nigerian for that matter

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by LegendHero(m): 1:59am On Feb 01, 2020
ludd2018:

Shut up which country would allow terrorists and animals to flood their country . Trump is even lenient

Lol. Don’t you know you are also classified as terrorist and animals?

Do you think your own passport will be separated at the embassy? Nawa o!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by LegendHero(m): 2:01am On Feb 01, 2020
Savagedawg:

If you channel this hate on something positive, the result would have been better grin

Well I am living my best life and I am not hating on anyone.

You’re the one hating on your own because of Trump.

You think he cares about whether you’re Muslim or Christian?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by 12Monkeys: 2:01am On Feb 01, 2020
GamalNasser:
Thanks to those animal that went to protest and burn American flag when Soleimani was killed ...Well no matter what Trump does I still support him ..We must not forget that Buhari has locked our own border for months now and zombies have been applauding them

Nigeria is home to a total of four Sunni terrorist organizations with 2 of which is home grown (Fulani herdsmen and Book Haram) which account for the top 4 globally recognized terror organizations.

Buhsri has not only provided state cover and protection to them but also enables them by providing direct and indirect funding.

The demon in Aso Rock is who you are to blame and no other group else.

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Savagedawg: 2:02am On Feb 01, 2020
Minamoto:

It's like you lack basic comprehension skills, you puppet. What has religion got to do with this? Oh you think I am here for Buhari vs Trump stuff. I am from the SE, I'm not a Muslim .

And Trump still doesn't give a sh*t about you or any Nigerian for that matter
grin grin grin His mantra, "America First" and from the polls he is making it big, he doesn't need your support. Why would you care if he doesn't give a sh*t about me. Y'all following cnn and other fake media saying no Blacks love him over there but his polls in nyc speaks for itself.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Minamoto: 2:04am On Feb 01, 2020
Savagedawg:

grin grin grin His mantra, "America First" and from the polls he is making it big, he doesn't need your support. Why would you care if he doesn't give a sh*t about me. Y'all following cnn and other fake media saying no Blacks love him over there but his polls in nyc speaks for itself.
So let's assume all you said is true.
Why are you now supporting him? you as an average Nigerian? Give me a good reason

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Rosskiye: 2:05am On Feb 01, 2020
GamalNasser:

Shut up ..your useless Buhari in the 80s drove away Ghanians from Nigeria and today has left the border closed for months and did U say anything ..Trump has a perogative to protect America and I support Him

Trump is a lying criminal who only thinks about the political benefit to himself of whatever he does. His support base comprises mostly right wing white supremacists and neo-nazis - the kind who couldn't stand your presence as a black, and would likely lynch you if they had the slightest opportunity. That is Trump's support base. He started by targeting Mexicans, then Arabs, and now it's Africans, as the US election approaches, and he needs to garner votes from those of racist leanings. That's what this is all about. Unfortunately, you are way too thick and dumb to see through his machinations.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Savagedawg: 2:05am On Feb 01, 2020
LegendHero:

Well I am living my best life and I am not hating on anyone.

You’re the one hating on your own because of Trump.

I have no hate on my own and am no religious bigot. I have many Yoruba friends who are all Muslims.
Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by LegendHero(m): 2:08am On Feb 01, 2020
Savagedawg:

I have no hate on my own and am no religious bigot. I have many Yoruba friends who are all Muslims.

You are a religious bigot. We are all on this thread contributing and you made mention of Muslims to profess your hate.

You are also a fake friend and a liar and I feel sorry for any Yoruba Muslim friend you have with your mindset.

Can you please tell me why you like Trump?

Don’t mention the usual he is America first phrase!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by 12Monkeys: 2:08am On Feb 01, 2020
LegendHero:

Yes. The move will surely target Muslims more than Christians .

A friend of mine who is northerner wanted to undergo helicopter flight training in the US. He was denied a student visa and explicitly advised to seek local or continental school for his training. This is despite having secured and submitted sponsorship and introduction letters from his state.

Are you aware also that the US has a similar travel ban on all her nationals intending to visit northern Nigeria?

It is the Sunni bokos and not the shiites fault.

14 Likes

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Savagedawg: 2:10am On Feb 01, 2020
Minamoto:

So let's assume all you said is true.
Why are you now supporting him? you as an average Nigerian? Give me a good reason
Point of correction, I don't support him cos am no American, my support won't count. I love him, you see the difference? grin grin
See what he achieved in three years, no POTUS has ever done that yet the fake news media won't acknowledge him. CNN made us believe that he hates blacks but that's there problem

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Minamoto: 2:11am On Feb 01, 2020
LegendHero:

You are a religious bigot. We are all on this thread contributing and you made mention of Muslims to profess your hate.

You are also a fake friend and a liar and I fell sorry for any Yoruba Muslim friend you have with your mindset.

No reason other than Nigeria's chest-thumping and macho fetish. All they need is a man to have those characteristics and they jump on his back like mental slaves

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Savagedawg: 2:12am On Feb 01, 2020
LegendHero:

You are also a fake friend and a liar and I fell sorry for any Yoruba Muslim friend you have with your mindset.

All the Muslims hate him cos of the policy he put on them so I assumed you were a Muslim and I was right. Before I answer your question, can you please tell me why you hate him so much grin. Tit for tat

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by LegendHero(m): 2:12am On Feb 01, 2020
12Monkeys:

Yes. The move will surely target Muslims more than Christians .

A friend of mine who is northerner wanted to undergo helicopter flight training in the US. He was denied a student visa and explicitly advised to seek local or continental school for his training. This is despite having secured and submitted sponsorship and introduction letters from his state.

Are you aware also that the US has a similar travel ban on all her nationals intending to visit northern Nigeria?

It is the Sunni bokos and not the shiites fault.

This is a lie. He was denied not because of his ethnicity or religion, it’s just the normal case of student visa denials.

USA embassy these days do not care whether you have sponsorship letter before denying student visa. The best way for a student is to present a letter of TA/RA sponsorship from the university itself. That is the only secure way for a visa.

If you like present your dad account statement showing 100million Naira, it won’t guarantee you student visa in this Trump era.

Mind you, I’ve helped countless student with their admission processing and I know what I’m talking about. Visit Nairaland student visa thread to know how it works too.

Lastly, in as much as you carry a Nigerian passport, you will be treated the same way and any Trump
Policies will affect you the same way.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Minamoto: 2:13am On Feb 01, 2020
Savagedawg:

Point of correction, I don't support him cos am no American, my support won't count. I love him, you see the difference? grin grin
See what he achieved in three years, no POTUS has ever done that yet the fake news media won't acknowledge him. CNN made us believe that he hates blacks but that's there problem
He said that they need more immigration from white majority countries rather than Africans

He acknowledged a book that said Nigerians in the USA are criminals

He called nazis 'very fine people'

He called Mexicans 'rapists'

This is how white supremacy groups start.
You are just too daft to see all those.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by LegendHero(m): 2:15am On Feb 01, 2020
Minamoto:

No reason other than Nigeria's chest-thumping and macho fetish. All they need is a man to have those characteristics and they jump on his back like mental slaves

You are correct.

I’m always amazed by their foolishness.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by atmstyle: 2:17am On Feb 01, 2020
At least Nigerians are not affected in the area of non immigrant visas.
Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Savagedawg: 2:22am On Feb 01, 2020
Minamoto:

He said that they need more immigration from white majority countries rather than Africans

He acknowledged a book that said Nigerians in the USA are criminals

He called nazis 'very fine people'

He called Mexicans 'rapists'

This is how white supremacy groups start.
You are just too daft to see all those.
Most young Nigerians who travelled to America aren't earning legally. I have one who is a bouglar but acts as an Azaman, all the niggas I have over there are criminal but most females have legal means of earning, mostly are engineers and doctors. Some work as cleaner. This is a blunt truth but most young Nigerians travel over sea to get rich quick. Other claims you laid earlier should come with receipt let's argue in it young man grin

3 Likes

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by LegendHero(m): 2:22am On Feb 01, 2020
Savagedawg:

All the Muslims hate him cos of the policy he put on them so I assumed you were a Muslim and I was right. Before I answer your question, can you please tell me why you hate him so much grin. Tit for tat

Let me tell you why.

1. His major base are the nazis and white supremacist. They hate black people with passion and they are ready to harm us if they had the chance.

2. Trump always abuse Africans intellect because he always thought we are sub-human. He has done it countless times in the media and it is evident he hates everything we represent.

3. Trump called African nations shithole country by ridiculing us to the lowest of animals. Well we know our countries might not be that good, but an elder statesman shouldn’t speak like that.

4. I graduated with a master degree in USA. I know how much I put into my research before graduating and what I did for the company based in my school city. Trump wanted to propose a law to ban F1-OPT which will imply that people like me will find it hard to get a job after school and we will have to move back to Nigeria after school like the UK were doing.

5. There is something called H-1B visa, it’s a work visa and Trump is planning to make modifications to that to make it more hard. Currently, the USCIS gives a lot of RFEs for H-1B seekers from India-China-Nigeria due to Trump policy.

Note: I don’t hate Trump, I just don’t like him. There is a difference between the two. My reason for not liking him is justified because it affects me personally.

Now, why do you love Trump and how does his actions improve your life?

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by 12Monkeys: 2:24am On Feb 01, 2020
LegendHero:

This is a lie. He was denied not because of his ethnicity or religion, it’s just the normal case of student visa denials.

USA embassy these days do not care whether you have sponsorship letter before denying student visa. The best way for a student is to present a letter of TA/RA sponsorship from the university itself. That is the only secure way for a visa.

If you like present your dad account statement showing 100million Naira, it won’t guarantee you student visa in this Trump era.

Mind you, I’ve helped countless student with their admission processing and I know what I’m talking about. Visit Nairaland student visa thread to know how it works too.

Lastly, in as much as you carry a Nigerian passport, you will be treated the same way and any Trump
Policies will affect you the same way.

Story.

Ab0kis have had it much tougher to near impossible to visit the US. This is a fact and is not limited to student or visiting Visas but even northern civil servants. Virtually all their APC affiliated politicians and supporters have been flagged and banned.

7 Likes

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by LegendHero(m): 2:26am On Feb 01, 2020
Savagedawg:

Most young Nigerians who travelled to America aren't earning legally. I have one who is a bouglar but acts as an Azaman, all the niggas I have over there are criminal but most females have legal means of earning, mostly are engineers and doctors. Some work as cleaner. This is a blunt truth but most young Nigerians travel over sea to get rich quick. Other claims you laid earlier should come with receipt let's argue in it young man grin

This is a lie. Nigerians in USA represent one of the most educated and well to do Africans in USA.

Go to corporate America companies and you will see Nigerians employed in STEM in google, Facebook, IBM, Microsoft, intel, Deloitte, Dell, Visa, etc.

Go to universities in USA, Nigerians student represent 1st/2nd largest block of African people in the USA and most of them always top their classes. Go to graduate schools, you will see the same.

Nigerians are here doing legit business also and although there are cases of fraudsters of Nigerian descent in USA, but I’m very sure the legit far outnumber the illegit.

Your argument is baseless coz it’s just based on assumptions.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Minamoto: 2:26am On Feb 01, 2020
Savagedawg:

For the 'very fine people' quote https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite_the_Right_rally

For the 'Mexican rapists' https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/10/02/trumps-most-insulting-violent-language-is-often-reserved-immigrants/

For the 'white majority' https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/world/trump-countries-haiti-africa.html

Educate yourself and stop showing your ignorance.

11 Likes

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by LegendHero(m): 2:28am On Feb 01, 2020
12Monkeys:

Story.

Ab0kis have had it much tougher to near impossible to visit the US. This is a fact and is not limited to student or visiting Visas but even northern civil servants. Virtually all their APC affiliated politicians and supporters have been flagged and banned.

Bro. Normally Abokees don’t like going to the USA right from time. You will majorly see them in UK and those middle eastern countries.

Stop arguing what you don’t know bro. Now I will stop engaging you in an argument coz it seems you’re in a different class that I thought you were.

What’s my own with APC? Shey I be politician ni!

I won’t respond to you again!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by 12Monkeys: 2:29am On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
LegendHero:

Let me tell you why.

1. His major base are the nazis and white supremacist. They hate black people with passion and they are ready to harm us if they had the chance.

2. Trump always abuse Africans intellect because he always thought we are sub-human. He has done it countless times in the media and it is evident he hates everything we represent.

3. Trump called African nations shithole country by ridiculing is to the lowest of animals. Well we know our countries might not be that good, but an elder statesman shouldn’t speak like that.

4. I graduated with a master degree in USA. I know how much I put into my research before graduating and what I did for the company based in my school city. Trump wanted to propose a law to ban F1-OPT which will imply that people like me will find it hard to get a job after school and we will have to move back to Nigeria after school like the UK were doing.

5. There is something called H-1B visa, it’s a work visa and Trump is planning to make modifications to that to make it more hard. Currently, the USCIS gives a lot of RFE for H-1B seekers from India-China-Nigeria due to Trump policy.

Note: I don’t hate Trump, I just don’t like him. There is a difference between the two. My reason for not liking him is justified because it affects me personally.

Now, why do you love Trump and how does his actions improve your life?
[/s]

You are spewing trash .

Trump has a large and growing base of African American and Latina supporters .

White Americans who support Trump do so because of Trump's economic policies to bring back and protect American jobs. They also support him because the DNC has become vehemently anti white and anti Christian .

White supremascists groups are the least to support Trump because of Trump's constant pandering to Israel which they see as pro-zionist.

Stop regurgitating bullsh!t from Hilary Clinton .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by 12Monkeys: 2:31am On Feb 01, 2020
LegendHero:

Bro. Normally Abokees don’t like going to the USA right from time. You will majorly see them in UK and those middle eastern countries.

Stop arguing what you don’t know bro. Now I will stop engaging you in an argument coz it seems you’re in a different class that I thought you were.

What’s my own with APC? Shey I be politician ni!

I won’t respond to you again.

They prefer the United Khalifate and its capital Londonstan which is ruled by a migrant Muslim mayor for a reason.

Americans have been denying Ab0ki Adamus visa since 9/11.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Minamoto: 2:32am On Feb 01, 2020
12Monkeys:
[s][/s]

You are spewing trash .

Trump has a large and growing base of African American and Latina supporters .

White Americans who support Trump do so because of Trump's economic policies to bring back and protect American jobs. They also support him because the DNC has become vehemently anti white and anti Christian .

White supremascists groups are the least to support Trump because of Trump's constant pandering to Israel which they see as pro-zionist.

Stop regurgitating bullsh!t from Hilary Clinton .
Go to Fox News facebook comment section or twitter and check the majority of Trump supporters profiles and see that they are mostly racist

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by 12Monkeys: 2:37am On Feb 01, 2020
Minamoto:

Go to Fox News facebook comment section or twitter and check the majority of Trump supporters profiles and see that they are mostly racist

Trash.

If by being conservative and politically incorrect and not compatible to Democratic socialist virtue signalling bullsh!t is what you term racist then you know nothing .

Even Black Americans are beginning to see the democratic party as the real racist party.

You do know that the democratic party has its roots in the Dixie south ?

You Nigerians should stop your hypocritical judgements on others when you are the biggest bigots on the planet.

13 Likes

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Savagedawg: 2:38am On Feb 01, 2020
Minamoto:

For the 'very fine people' quote https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite_the_Right_rally

For the 'Mexican rapists' https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/10/02/trumps-most-insulting-violent-language-is-often-reserved-immigrants/

For the 'white majority' https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/world/trump-countries-haiti-africa.html

Educate yourself and stop showing your ignorance.
Man I was waiting for you to give me Video links and not New York Times, cnn and co. You know Dems are using them for their political propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Savagedawg: 2:38am On Feb 01, 2020
12Monkeys:

Trash.

If by being conservative and politically incorrect and not compatible to Democratic socialist virtue signalling bullsh!t is what you term racist then you know nothing .

Even Black Americans are beginning to see the democratic party as the real racist party.

You do know that the democratic party has its roots in the Dixie south ?

You Nigerians should stop your hypocritical judgements on others when you are the biggest bigots on the planet.
Oil de your head my brother

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria / Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare / Biafra Heroes Day: Igbos, Asari Dokubo, Ijaw, Ogoni, Annang Celebrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.